Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In the name of serial making! (Page 3)

shikhachopra Goldie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430LaTuLanik_itaFishfishWanderbugPooja_219

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
You know what is sad that shows which are being dragged for eternity do work..look at kyunki saas,kahani ghar ghar,kasuti,kasam se,balika vadhu,uttran. wait how many generations did the viranis in myunki had...there was baa, then her son, then his son, then his son,then his son...when asked in a talkshow which is aired on interantion TV as a joke how old is this Baa...the woman very conveniently joked about it being a need...how she picks out options A,B,C...whether to replace actor,kill the charcter or bring in new generation...its like she does it on her whim to take petty pleasure at creating her own world and making people play on her tunes...and many of us still watch it. Why don't we just stop it? instead of blaming them just stop watching the show..TRPs fall,the show falls and they are without there tried and tested formulae..i am sure if MR exits many of us won't watch the show...but there are people who don't come to forums and don't read TC..i am sutre they will still continue watching..and colors will keep showing the crap..till nakku is great garndmother..i to think i found this channel different when they ended shows like more rang de, jeevansaathi and many others with lot of grace and decorum..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLanik_itaFishfishPooja_219

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

nik_ita Goldie
nik_ita
nik_ita

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikhachopra

i agree to evry word of urs....
wats d fact is even if mishal cums bck aftr  4-5 mnths to save d dying show it wnt wrk..
After much hyped exit of karan singh grover,Rati Pandey,Shilpa Anand,Smriti Irani evn when they were brought bck again their respective shows cldnt gain d same success rate nd went off air in few months....

d audience hs grown smarter nd they ust cnt trust d same PH nd channel again nd again as they fear their trust might b broken again.

nd as u mentioned audience cnt take d replacement as well..Bani of kasam se nd young krishna of jai shri krishna(a show on colors)when got replaced it wsnt accepted

btw aftr dutta came bck..he saw naku fr d first time aftr soooo many days..dnt we rembr hw much he longed to see her.nd now when they came face to face today there was no emotional exchange..just an comforting eye contact wld hv done dat..Naku remained expressionless...Confused

Wat anoys me is d fact dat they just changed storyline of LTL....so ruthlessly killed d character of Kala...I mean she hated dutta coz his father killed Shriram patil....nd wat is she doing now...She hs ploted death fr her mother,sisters,husband...she was NEVER meant to be dis Life Taking woman..

.wat is thisConfused

Nd d bigger question...WHO IS THE BADI HASTI????

very well written Shikha...Thumbs Up
@bold.....so true....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaFishfish

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hi

I agree with all your comments. The storyline has moved so fast and for me its the wrong direction. What they are showing regarding Kala is too much, as you say her hatred was for only Dutta, not the whole family. If MR is exiting then, I think this is a great opportunity to end the show, have Dutta kill Kala and few others, saves the family and everyone lives happy ever after...some more TaSha scenes would make me very happy.......Its probably too much to ask and when did they ever listen to us audience.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nik_itaFishfishElysia-bharti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Jayati,

Loved the core issues that you have raised in the premise of this thread and even loved all the responses you got which were for once positive and did not seem like the rockets which came hurtling down everytime some members including myself wrote about the slow but sure deconstruction of LTL by the CVs. the PH and God knows what other forces at play.

I am sad that I invested so much energy in a show that I have sometimes loved to a point that I have (like countless other members of this forum) made abstraction of pressing matters to dedicate time to dissect and analyse LTL which had everything and still has promising elements if the people at the helm stop to consider the damages and loss in terms of personal and creative input from one and all. I cant blame Mishal, the lifeblood of this show if he has decided to leave the show or has been ousted from the show....whatever the scenario might be. This actor who I will call the first thinking actor to have graced the Indian entertainment scene during the past 5 years deserve the best and LTL is no longer that haloed ground anymore.....Not if he has to continuously contend and strain himself to act opposite non actors such as Praneeta Sahu or even the bland Mahi Vij. With all due respect to the latter and the Tasha concept/dream that she managed to elicit, she stopped somewhere as soon as the FR happened and all we see is a performer going through the motions.

I know that the above comments will raise hell on the forum and I am prepared to come back with another Deconstruction thread sometimes this week to prove that lots of factors have contributed to the disintegration of the fairy tale we took to heart about 12 months back with the entry of Mishal Raheja.

Hats off to him for having flown the flag of artistic integrity in the face of so much confusion and behind the scene hostility that we as an audience can gauge from the various write-ups that have raised so much commotion and desperation among the fanatics of LTL.

May come back later.

Luv,

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 22 March 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishWanderbugPooja_219

shikhachopra Goldie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLanik_itaFishfish

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
the serial had rocking start!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Go to top