Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

"DLMH...The Mahabharat Way!" (Page 4)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Originally posted by rajin90

first off foram123 you did great job writing this . well like everyone else if i have to relate characters then i will choose them differently . yeah everyone has their own views and imagination .

about MAHABHARAT it is taken as a  HOLY book

but it is one of another fictional, supernatural powers kings conspiracy     famous time pass story .

if you wanna get some morals and knowledge then anything can teach you . you just need imagination and eyes to watch that deep thought .

MAHABHARTHA is quite much entertaining . it has masala from every land .   it is a good story let me explain how

1. wife is shared by more than 1 men
2. wife is used as a thing to use and divided among men like it has no life but numerical value .
3. old geeks  want to see beautiful ladies getting humiliated in front of their eyes (cheer-hurna) . well such an perverted guys

4. women being used as bait . human  trafficking (chauser and bait i think everyone know who is )

5. eyeing on other ladies (arjun quite an lucky guy)
6. gender bender famous approach
7. elopement on the highest level

well i should stop because it will cross the 100 points mania

i consider MA\HABHARATHA a proof that show WOMEN'S discrimination and women's  worth in ancient society .

this main point every holy book like is  WITCHES
it is easy to destroy WOMENHOOD  by classifying them under EVIL'S followers
not only it erased identity but destroy the confidence and pride of being a women and human too .

there is no right or wrong path its just people's views

1=2========3
2+1========3
3========== 1+2

see its just point of view . MAHABHARATA teach everyone to be clever and cruel if you wanna survive  as being a true human relate to the the blood thrust and blood lust  .

ABOUT THIS STORY  nothing can be judged

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE STORY IS FREE FLOWING or made to act like that

and it appear that story is now being caged and controlled
that is why irregularities  are happening fast 

@Rajin...U said Mahabharata is pretty entertaining...and then u explained it with the seven points u have jotted down below! So...when women get HUMILIATED, STRIPPED AND ABUSED...u call that an entertainment??? Is that what we are supposed to infer..???

well said anks.....ClapClap

Edited by sv003 - 23 March 2011 at 3:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Anks-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Can we try to keep religion out of here?..and I know that Mahabharat is like a religious story...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal-Anks--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Can we try to keep religion out of here?..and I know that Mahabharat is like a religious story...
xactly suvi... topic kahan se kahan tak pahunch gaya.....Shocked i'm shocked....Shocked 
the only thing dat i gav good comment was appreciatin foram post.. abt how she compared dlmh with mahabharat.......Embarrassed

i nvr wanted to comment abt these discussions.... all ppl hav diff views related to the mythology story like mahabharat...
but i nvr found this religious story mahabharat  entertainin in any way or the other..

n bein women.. anks , foram n i feel bad dat this person called it entertainin becoz of the reasons dat he gav which v ppl found were demeanin to the womenhood n hence v had to repl to him....

Edited by sv003 - 23 March 2011 at 6:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611Shilpa.Agarwal-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi-Srushti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Now first of all I want to say bravo to rajinClap coz he really knows the trick to make ppl read his posts!! Guys..I so tried to avoid reading this whole this...but see I couldn't..now when I had to...let's begin with it.

bold certain lines so weak eyes can see them . 
***I have no wrong assumption like u..about ppl having weak eyes! anyway...ur letters are already shouting...so no extra effort required!!

well that is my point HUMILIATING WOMEN women discrimination is what about MAHABAHARTA is and yet people say it is holy or epic show their HYPOCRITE BEHAVIOUR

*** Do u actually know the difference between an epic n a holy book?? I dont think so...go n refresh u r basics!

blod spilling everywhere revenge everywhere and yet it is holy

***So u noticed only that part? Kya kare jaisi nazar waisa hi dikhta hai...havn't u heard of Bhagwat Geeta which is a part of that epic?

and by the way i made THE POINT OF WOMEN DISCRIMINATION before hand it was taken as pleasure read  . its entertaining how HUMEN CAN GO LOW TO ACHIEVE something

***I really don't understand why the hell did u use the word Entertaining??? Don't u have any idea what is the impact of this word in this context?? How can such act can be entertaining to u?? when humatiny reachs it's low...u find it entertaining? R u a sadist?Shocked

for HUMAN BEHAVIOR OBSERVING VIEW it is a good read same like the near to truth THE DA VINCI CODE. ankita and every other female i   am sorry if u felt bad bout it . but i just wanted to point out that holy books and religions aren't  the real truth or things to be worshiped.
also if anyone believe in these human-gods then just read with open mind .don't get waved into the faith and think something which isn't here at all .

***This post never talks about worship n religion...only the political backdrop was considered n compared...why r getting into such sensitive issues?

ALSO DON'T PICK A LINK TO BASH ME it won't be any help to you READ THE FULL POST .  

***Nice way to compel ppl to read ur posts!!LOL

first off foram123 you did great job writing this . well like everyone else if i have to relate characters then i will choose them differently . yeah everyone has their own views and imagination .

about MAHABHARAT it is taken as a  HOLY book

***Geeta is the holy book, MAHABHARAT is an Epic...get the difference!!

but it is one of another fictional, supernatural powers kings conspiracy     famous time pass story .
***whtz wrong with a fictional story about kings? If u dnt like...don't read/discuss!!

if you wanna get some morals and knowledge then anything can teach you . you just need imagination and eyes to watch that deep thought .

***that's an individual option...differs from person to person..and if u want u can learn from mahabhrata also..that too good stuffs!

MAHABHARTHA is quite much entertaining . it has masala from every land .   it is a good story let me explain how 
(a taunt on supposedly human god and great people but no warriors because a warrior always stand for truth and listen his own views )

1. wife is shared by more than 1 men
2. wife is used as a thing to use and divided among men like it has no life but numerical value .
3. old geeks  want to see beautiful ladies getting humiliated in front of their eyes (cheer-hurna) . well such an perverted guys

4. women being used as bait . human  trafficking (chauser and bait i think everyone know who is )

5. eyeing on other ladies (arjun quite an lucky guy)
6. gender bender famous approach
7. elopement on the highest level

well i should stop because it will cross the 100 points mania

***U have pointed out the disgraceful one's...what about the glorious one? I bet, u hv done a selective reading of Mahabharata!!

i consider MAHABHARATHA a proof that show WOMEN'S discrimination and women's  worth in ancient society .
( i think blind eyes will be able to see now i have bold my lines )

***Why only mahabharata?? What about the other epics? In Indian society women are never threated with pure respect...it jus varies from time to time...its very shameful n disgusting! Even u are also doin that in some extent...then why blaming mahabharat..blame urself..!!

this main point every holy book like is  WITCHES (are u obsessed with Mcbeth? then why dont u rewrite mahabharata and insert a chap about the witches...that will definitely work!LOL)

it is easy to destroy WOMENHOOD  by classifying them under EVIL'S followers
not only it erased identity but destroy the confidence and pride of being a women and human too .

there is no right or wrong path its just people's views

1=2========3
2+1========3
3========== 1+2

see its just point of view . MAHABHARATA teach everyone to be clever and cruel if you wanna survive  as being a true human relate to the the blood thrust and blood lust  .

***It never teaches...it jus depicts...and everyone's situation is different, so do their reasoning...even without reading mahabharata also a person can become vicious!

ABOUT THIS STORY  nothing can be judged (which story...guess u r not planning to judge mahabharata??)

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE STORY IS FREE FLOWING or made to act like that

and it appear that story is now being caged and controlled
that is why irregularities  are happening fast  .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well truth always tastes bitter and hard to swallow .  
its better to be truthful than a fake person

***who u giving this lecturers?? Open ur eyes and look around for the actual thing!! Dnt behave like a frog in the wellDead

i not need judgment from hypocrites . 

*** now u r being offensive rajinAngry if u want I have more adjectives to hit back!

another truthful fact is that we all are hypocrite one or at the other time . 

*** I dont knw about u but at least im not!! 

anyone has the right to live in illusion  and i am sorry if i destoryed someone's fairy illsuional and fake world .

***on the contrary...its u who live in the world of illusionLOL...it says.."the way you are..u see the same reflection in others!!"

i am sorry if i tried to tear off the mask from someone's face 

***are u some MASIHA a or what...who is here to save the world (rather IF) from the bad effects of reading/discussing mahabharata!!

i am sorry for humiliating those foolish HUMAN GOD whom their own followers humiliate by their KARMA

***when will u learn to frame a sentence grammatically?? don't be in hurry...take ur time...rest...and they type down ur things!

i think this is well said .

well at least SHILPA understand me .

***why do u have such a misconception??? Who said she agreed with all ur pointsTongue she jus said the correct thing in a polite way..."don't simply highlight the black points, read mahabharata again with a better eyeshot...it will help u".

Kudos to shilpaClap u shud learn from shilpa how to put ur opinion/thoughts with correct words!

after that i have nothing more to say . maybe i represented things in complicate ways or maybe people really are dumb enough to not understand things.

***If ppl r dumb u r insane!!ROFL (that too in a pesky way!) and if u cant convey ur thoughts to ppl properly...that's ur fault!! that's why may be u alwys to edit ur post again againTongue Seriously, ppl cant translate ur thots..most of the time!! Poor IF communityLOL

i was just stating truthful facts about MAHABHARAT  and people cal it folsih epic
well fort an psychological observance it is great .
i think people consider themselves from female genre but have no respect for their own genre . 

***Now u are crossing the limitsAngry this shows how low u are! A true descendant to the inglorious men of the medieval era...who dsnt have minimal respect for women...and shameless enough to flaunt it!!

on other note it is just that people were waiting like vultures to find something to bash someone.

***some ppl like u love to get bashedLOL that's why they keep on provoking ppl..

people at least read what is being brought forward

***we hav read it...u go n read mahabharata again!

ahh i am sorry for bringing religion into whole thing (u better be!)
well i only spoke the truth and if people can't bear it it is their problem . as i women and children rights activist i did the right thing.

***pls don't have the fancy of being Harishchadra! And don't try to portray that u r doin "Uddhar" of women n children my making this gibberish post...actual act of "Uddhar" calls for more...

no more justification .truth always face foolish road blocks.

***U are not even in a state to give a justification coz to give jus u hv to understand others view first...and u r so magnetized to ur own opinions/thots that...U cant do it in ur life time!

well i am happy that nonsense people (look who's talking...its u who always piffle around!) took it wrong(which is there genetic trait) and hurtled themselves . that is all i have to say anyone is allowed to say whatever they want against me . it is people's right to speak.

***do u want me to start with ur genetic traits???...my dear u wont suvive then!!Dead And u don't have the capcity to 'hurt' us...but u disgust a lot (hope atleast u know the diff between hurt n disgust, else go back to school)

And finally I wanna ask a very simple ques to u...why it so difficult for u to appreciate/respect others views! I always find u in a offensive mode, criticizing n teasing ppl...u jus want ur opinion to be head n acceptedShocked and when its comes to others...u act pathetically!Dead I have nothing personal..I remember there were times when I took ur opinions into account. But today u provoked meAngry It's a open forum...ppl share their opinion/thoughts/feelings here...simply don't turn this into war field jus for u own happniness!! I said what I had to say...this is my last reply to u in this thread...I knw very well that u will revert...but im not in a mood to entertain this anymore!

Edited by ankita1605 - 24 March 2011 at 3:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611Shilpa.Agarwal-Srushti--Swetha-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

HAHAHA

ms./mr//mrs/ ankita CALM DOWN  a bit its an interesting game to play
OHH YOU CAN BASH ME OR LIVE YOUR ANGER AS MUCH YOU WISH by PM me .
i believe it will sooth your heart and feelings . a human who can hep other humans is consider as true human .
on other note i am sorry if it deeply hurtled you . if it was just an emotion by your part then its all right . please don't take things too much emotionally . because in the end it will only hurt you.

----->> oh really u morron.....Angry its u who is pickin up fights out here... jst coz v ppl dnt agree to ur point of view...

neither i had any intention to humiliate anyone  or any gender not you have any reasons .

i will surely reply tomorrow . 

----->> LOL like always.... u want to run awayLOL... cant even repl immediately..... u want time to think abt diff ways of hurtin ppl even more...
AngryDead 

but in anger humans say those things which they hide in their heart
you lost the game quite a bit  already . as i said be.
fore every humans has the right to express his words  .

just a remark FAKE PRIDE and FAKE FACE can't stand before its own mirror reflection .

----->> this remark suits u only dear....Angry plz see ur self in mirror b4 talking/pointing fingers at othersAngry

well you can consider yourself son or daughter of foolish humans gods . but one's worth is decided by MOTHER EARTH AND MOTHER NATURE.

------>> how dare u....Angry how dare u call us like dat in a demeanin way......AngryDead?? v ppl r bein civil n polite to initially.....  n now with this kind of replies.... ur now gettin on our heads now.....Angry 
don't be so proud of your dictionary they more higher you fly the more strongly you fall .

---->> eeshDead.... wat kind of ppl do hav here in IF n dat too in dlmh forumAngry... hayyee bagwan......

you can find faults in my bad English but views wise i won .

--->> abhi bhi livin in fools paradise... dnt U understand dat ppl dnt win... by writin this kind of high-fi talks out here......
its the views n the maturity with with one talks n respects other ppl's views.... n how he/she replies.... dat matters.....

because no matter what you all people humilate your own god by the your karma .

----->> oh really....Shocked ur peachin to us abt gods....? v ppl r so relegious in real life n behave like one in the forum too... by respectin holy books, epics , etc.....
v ppl nvr wanted to continue this discussion but u provoked us... n that to at the wrong placeAngry.... talkin abt our religion n our respect for gods.....AngryDead

i will pm you as i need help in NITYANAND case . until then be happy
lover every living organism on mother earth .

---->> try as much as u can beta.....LOL i'm sure anks wont repl/help to u aftr u bashed her n all....Angry
v ppl dnt help dose ppl who r hell bent in inforcin their views n such a person who is constantly critisin n bashin others posts....

ALL HAIL MOTHER EARTH  .

now i'l say the same as u do.... i'm sry for hurtin ur sentimental feelings...... i jst wanted to make mine n anks point of view clear to u.....
she(anks) replied to u in a polite n a civil way... still u dint get it ... rite...?
ur repl to anks post provked me to giv a repl to u........Angry
tit for tat.... i replied to u in the same language dat u use for us... n ya ur sry doesnt come 4m the heart.... coz ppl who genuinely feel sry  dnt repl their mistakes n again & again bash ppl....
ur fake sry wnt do........ v all cant clearly see whether ur sry is genuine or not.....
n this is my last post in this topic....!!!!!
n i'm interested in waste my precious time talkin to u..... Dead 

Edited by sv003 - 23 March 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Anks--Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index