Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

"DLMH...The Mahabharat Way!" (Page 3)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

@FORAM123.....I'm flattered rely. Plz don't make me feel so high that I get hurt when i fall off lol. Thanks anyway. You've done a wonderful job with all the comparisons and makes me happy to know that youngsters out there don't just read Harry Potter and Twilight but are interested in Mahabharata as well. I in fact have yet to read many of the religious texts. I am really keen on reading Guru Granth Sahib in the near future. But it has become really difficult to take out timeUnhappy. Has anyone here read it? Hey btw even I kinda like Jay. He has this charm about him. And he has this strange chemistry with Alka, that's attractive.

Chalo...koi toh mila mere wavelength walaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611Shilpa.Agarwal-Swetha-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
first off foram123 you did great job writing this . well like everyone else if i have to relate characters then i will choose them differently . yeah everyone has their own views and imagination . Thanks, i would like to read your story also.With whom you are comparing and how you are potrying the character.
about MAHABHARAT it is taken as a  HOLY book

but it is one of another fictional, supernatural powers kings conspiracy     famous time pass story .Sometimes you  need to put your logic and intellegence aside and have faith.

if you wanna get some morals and knowledge then anything can teach you . you just need imagination and eyes to watch that deep thought .Yes completely agree with you.

MAHABHARTHA is quite much entertaining . it has masala from every land .   it is a good story let me explain how.Why are you doing this?, any how let me answer you this.

1. wife is shared by more than 1 men- Who is sharing, all five were men.
2. wife is used as a thing to use and divided among men like it has no life but numerical value .
3. old geeks  want to see beautiful ladies getting humiliated in front of their eyes (cheer-hurna) . well such an perverted guys, who is doing -a man, who is watching , great warriors, all men
4. women being used as bait . human  trafficking (chauser and bait i think everyone know who is )
Who is using.
5. eyeing on other ladies (arjun quite an lucky guy) Again who is doing.
6. gender bender famous approach
7. elopement on the highest level

well i should stop because it will cross the 100 points mania You have already crossed it.

i consider MA\HABHARATHA a proof that show WOMEN'S discrimination and women's  worth in ancient society . You know why mahabharat happened because 'THE MEN' of that age forget, i would say failed to fulfill their duty.And you are find it entertaining ?

this main point every holy book like is  WITCHES
it is easy to destroy WOMENHOOD  by classifying them under EVIL'S followers
not only it erased identity but destroy the confidence and pride of being a women and human too .
You can't blame whole society for that.This still happening, only patterens changing . This whole thing is not relevant here.

there is no right or wrong path its just people's views. There is always three paths. Right, Wrong, and Neutral.

1=2========3
2+1========3
3========== 1+2

see its just point of view . MAHABHARATA teach everyone to be clever and cruel if you wanna survive  as being a true human relate to the the blood thrust and blood lust  .Motive is always important.

ABOUT THIS STORY  nothing can be judged

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE STORY IS FREE FLOWING or made to act like that

and it appear that story is now being caged and controlled
that is why irregularities  are happening fast 
Stories aren't come from the air, it is told from experience, spread from one mouth to other,yes it may have irregularities but you can not wiped it off in a click.

Edited by FORAM123 - 22 March 2011 at 9:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwa-Anks--Srushti--Swetha-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

first off foram123 you did great job writing this . well like everyone else if i have to relate characters then i will choose them differently . yeah everyone has their own views and imagination .

about MAHABHARAT it is taken as a  HOLY book

but it is one of another fictional, supernatural powers kings conspiracy     famous time pass story .

if you wanna get some morals and knowledge then anything can teach you . you just need imagination and eyes to watch that deep thought .

MAHABHARTHA is quite much entertaining . it has masala from every land .   it is a good story let me explain how

1. wife is shared by more than 1 men
2. wife is used as a thing to use and divided among men like it has no life but numerical value .
3. old geeks  want to see beautiful ladies getting humiliated in front of their eyes (cheer-hurna) . well such an perverted guys

4. women being used as bait . human  trafficking (chauser and bait i think everyone know who is )

5. eyeing on other ladies (arjun quite an lucky guy)
6. gender bender famous approach
7. elopement on the highest level

well i should stop because it will cross the 100 points mania

i consider MA\HABHARATHA a proof that show WOMEN'S discrimination and women's  worth in ancient society .

this main point every holy book like is  WITCHES
it is easy to destroy WOMENHOOD  by classifying them under EVIL'S followers
not only it erased identity but destroy the confidence and pride of being a women and human too .

there is no right or wrong path its just people's views

1=2========3
2+1========3
3========== 1+2

see its just point of view . MAHABHARATA teach everyone to be clever and cruel if you wanna survive  as being a true human relate to the the blood thrust and blood lust  .

ABOUT THIS STORY  nothing can be judged

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE STORY IS FREE FLOWING or made to act like that

and it appear that story is now being caged and controlled
that is why irregularities  are happening fast 

@Rajin...U said Mahabharata is pretty entertaining...and then u explained it with the seven points u have jotted down below! So...when women get HUMILIATED, STRIPPED AND ABUSED...u call that an entertainment??? Is that what we are supposed to infer..???

Edited by ankita1605 - 22 March 2011 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@rajin what all you said is absolutely true......as i said in my previous reply, mahabharata is not a rule book, it does not preach and it does not even claim to do so. nowhere does it say that anyone in the story is an ideal person, or even a good human being for that matter. Krishna bhagwaan himself is so many times told to do "chhal" ie.cheating. Mahabharata shows human hypocrisy and hunger for power at its worst. But these very well are human traits. It explicitly exposes the darkness behind celebrated kings and warriors.....and all of them had to pay for ill-treatment towards women....that insult of draupadi and ill-wishes in return of that cost them their everything....victory which was meant to be all glorious ultimately led 4 of the pandavas to hell....the end result of all the bad u mentioned was that everything and everyone was destroyed and punished in the end......but since these things are black should they not be written in an epic?? truth is bitter does not mean u can hide from it.....a guide of moral values where everything is pure and white can instruct you to follow, but the mahabharata makes you think. It raises more questions that it answers. And in any case, the idea of a white world, I really don't know how realistic it is. I will be very glad if I can anyway help you look at the Mahabhrata a bit more, respectfully, positively. Not that its wrong to be iconoclastic, but with Mahabharata i really don't know. I suggest you have another read , with a more open mind, before you form too strong an opinion. 

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 22 March 2011 at 9:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORDphulwabhavika0611-Swetha-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

yeah THAT IS i am saying MAHABHARATHA tells how much worth a women had in that era and still has

its a well know fact that this is a MALE DOMINANT  world then also she is making her way out.

that i tried to portrayed MAHABHARATHA a story that is written in manuscript provide proof that WOMEN's were always treated as NEXT GENERATION PRODUCER except that they had no value  For a time benig  once she learned her worth , no one could dare to dominate rather supress her.

and it still is a dominant proof . that is why i don't consider MAHABHARATHA something epic

where for your own selfishness 1000sands of people are killed

Exactly what America has done in IRAQ and doing in Libiya right now

MAHABHARATA is just a family  division  kings story and epically  super fictional .

yet relevant to modern era.

well society form some rules and follow them . so a narrow approch show socierty views it doesn't matter whether we believe in those views but the real deal is that  we also included into that society and follow those rules .

well everyone find stories entertaining
views about entertainment can differ .

it is really  a treat to see humans fallen to their lowest and acts as worms .

it is really entertaining  that era in which kinds were believed as god's child battling for their own rights and acting as a common human being  .

YEAH STORIES come   from REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE
but imagination come form open mind
so every human let his mind fly as far it can  go so it could feel the real nature real mother earth and real human voice .

well i just have this to say HOLY BOOKS are created by humans for humans and used by humans .

these books are just views of some persons

if i had born 100o years ago and wrote a book their world be 1000sands of follower of me in present era .

that much worth these religions these human-gods these holy books have .

i am amuse by your logic and the effort you took to prove your logic right, it's really amazing, i don't want to argue with you except one thing that what "MAHABHARAT-GEETA" said was correct in that era, correct in this age and will be correct in future also. it's just that you need to understand it.

Edited by FORAM123 - 22 March 2011 at 9:34am

phulwa-Anks-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

@rajin what all you said is absolutely true......as i said in my previous reply, mahabharata is not a rule book, it does not preach and it does not even claim to do so. nowhere does it say that anyone in the story is an ideal person, or even a good human being for that matter. Krishna bhagwaan himself is so many times told to do "chhal" ie.cheating. Mahabharata shows human hypocrisy and hunger for power at its worst. But these very well are human traits. It explicitly exposes the darkness behind celebrated kings and warriors.....and all of them had to pay for ill-treatment towards women....that insult of draupadi and ill-wishes in return of that cost them their everything....victory which was meant to be all glorious ultimately led 4 of the pandavas to hell....the end result of all the bad u mentioned was that everything and everyone was destroyed and punished in the end......but since these things are black should they not be written in an epic?? truth is bitter does not mean u can hide from it.....a guide of moral values where everything is pure and white can instruct you to follow, but the mahabharata makes you think. It raises more questions that it answers. And in any case, the idea of a white world, I really don't know how realistic it is. I will be very glad if I can anyway help you look at the Mahabhrata a bit more, respectfully, positively. Not that its wrong to be iconoclastic, but with Mahabharata i really don't know. I suggest you have another read , with a more open mind, before you form too strong an opinion. 

ThanksHugfor providing me 'air' i badly needed it , i wasn't able to breath 'it'.

Edited by FORAM123 - 23 March 2011 at 1:35am

-Anks--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index