the same girl he was friend with in the
childhood. He will sacrifice his love for his
friendship with rads in the childhood. and
when Rohan finds out dev loves rads then
he will tried to get rads love dev. I think
dev will find out rads name when he see
rads at her house. You know elders go
first with the proposal and then boy and
girl get meet each other. I thunk dev will be there.
That what I think gonna happen!!
Share your thoughts too !!!
I love too know what are other fans of choti bahu think !!!!!:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What I think ??? !!!!" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Yeah could happen... but Radhika is going to be convinced that Rohan is Kishan Kaniya, but still feel a connection with Dev, hope they are going to show them as friends. In the mean while Dev is going to look for his parents, hope they are alive, according the zee website! Wink So let see. I don't think Dev is going to remember his childhood friend.. Radhika..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITfatssrilanka

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yes,Dev will not remember Radhika at all.But, one thing is for sure if Radhika doesn't get married to Dev then I'l stop watching CB altogether.KANHA HAS to unite RADEV.HE has to stop Radhika from marrying Rohan by hook or by crook. Wish the DJs know what the viewers want.We want RaDev together not with someone else.We want to see their romance & have fun not get depressed after watching the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirleppannuChinadollTwo

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ashna26] Yeah could happen... but Radhika is going to be convinced that Rohan is Kishan Kaniya, but still feel a connection with Dev, hope they are going to show them as friends. In the mean while Dev is going to look for his parents, hope they are alive, according the zee website! WinkSo let see. I don't think Dev is going to remember his childhood friend.. Radhika..[/QUOTE
I think he should remember everything in order to reveal the truth

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Yes,Dev will not remember Radhika at all.But, one thing is for sure if Radhika doesn't get married to Dev then I'l stop watching CB altogether.KANHA HAS to unite RADEV.HE has to stop Radhika from marrying Rohan by hook or by crook. Wish the DJs know what the viewers want.We want RaDev together not with someone else.We want to see their romance & have fun not get depressed after watching the show.

Radikha and dev have to get together in order to have success in choti bahu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.