Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the handkerchief scene and a turning point (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@krithika..nice views and yes they are magical..Embarrassed

see the magic they have spell we cant forget them but still have so much to share about them..Smile

cant wait for their comeback..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yes....it's so sad indeed... anmol was Treated as a outsider...in RS.... vasu and his loving wife ragini have hurt him much cecause they use to tret him as a outsider..... but he always want to be a rajvansh family member.... but it took more than 7 years for it... but we still didn't see.... haw he will live as a family member in rajvansh family.... i just want bidaai 2 continue where it end the paru 1... coz i want to see... anmol living happilly with HIS family.....

krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
one of  my very favourite scene... apurva and parul was excellent...Thumbs Up

i was touched by  anmol's dialog "kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee" feel sorry for anmol... for the past 7 years he is tring his beat to keep this family happy.. and it was his family for him no ranveer's... so ragini's words hurt him a lot... but i think  this made ragini to think about ''anmol and this/ his family''...

krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@rekha..you said it from their first scene in tammy's birthday to this one the spark continued and their chemistry just got better from onwards..

proof we got so many of such mesmerising memorable moment..

both were class apart in same frame..Embarrassed

well said... just waiting for their come back...

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

one of  my very favourite scene... apurva and parul was excellent...Thumbs Up

i was touched by  anmol's dialog "kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee" feel sorry for anmol... for the past 7 years he is tring his beat to keep this family happy.. and it was his family for him no ranveer's... so ragini's words hurt him a lot... but i think  this made ragini to think about ''anmol and this/ his family''...
I liked that dialogue too..

So happy he seems when they are with him and hope to see that everyone accepts him

He always respected Ragini's decision even when she wanted him to sign the divorce papers he did'nt say a word and he know that Ragini would one day see the goodness in him

krithikas

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
the level of depth anmol had is something which can only be appreciated by intelligent audience only...
as a character he was totally selfless and his small sweet talks actually enhanced their enchanting but very REAL relationship...it was not a fairy tale story of princess and his prince..but a very real down to earth story of 2 normal human beings who were brought together by fate and almighty
as a actor the world knows..no one could take limelight from apu ..he comes in league with guru dutt and dilip kumars of Indian cinema..
Parul worked hard on her dignified body language and acting,even voice modulation...all of this brought us a magical yet short story of angini...
may we get to see them again soon...
thabnk you for ur lovely post savee and lovely views all of u as well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@sami...i second your views completely..apoorva dont need to prove to anyone wat caliber of an actor he is and his different avatars has been class apart  and brought him more fame..

from armaan to anmol he rocked the screen..Clap

i just loved what you wrote and its so true..

"the level of depth anmol had is something which can only be appreciated by intelligent audience only"... Thumbs Up

sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@sami...i second your views completely..apoorva dont need to prove to anyone wat caliber of an actor he is and his different avatars has been class apart  and brought him more fame..

from armaan to anmol he rocked the screen..Clap

i just loved what you wrote and its so true..

"the level of depth anmol had is something which can only be appreciated by intelligent audience only"... Thumbs Up

Saveeta the post leap was made for the common audience who see real life situations.
All he did was act and give his best, the result is out and people liked his performance, Audience are  watching shows to see for meaning ful depth ..

Anmol had a lot of character inside him at times we could see his frustration clearly and any  human being would do that and he showed that patience takes over any such situations and he kept with it till the very end..

I am sure that the character had many shades which they showed time to time.
That gave immense pleasure to watch with this good actor and skilled person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

Go to top