Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
one of  my very favourite scene... apurva and parul was excellent...πŸ‘πŸΌ

i was touched by  anmol's dialog "kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee" feel sorry for anmol... for the past 7 years he is tring his beat to keep this family happy.. and it was his family for him no ranveer's... so ragini's words hurt him a lot... but i think  this made ragini to think about ''anmol and this/ his family''...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savee_k

@rekha..you said it from their first scene in tammy's birthday to this one the spark continued and their chemistry just got better from onwards..

proof we got so many of such mesmerising memorable moment..

both were class apart in same frame..😳

well said... just waiting for their come back...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zee10

one of  my very favourite scene... apurva and parul was excellent...πŸ‘πŸΌ

i was touched by  anmol's dialog "kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee" feel sorry for anmol... for the past 7 years he is tring his beat to keep this family happy.. and it was his family for him no ranveer's... so ragini's words hurt him a lot... but i think  this made ragini to think about ''anmol and this/ his family''...

I liked that dialogue too..

So happy he seems when they are with him and hope to see that everyone accepts him

He always respected Ragini's decision even when she wanted him to sign the divorce papers he did'nt say a word and he know that Ragini would one day see the goodness in him
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the level of depth anmol had is something which can only be appreciated by intelligent audience only...
as a character he was totally selfless and his small sweet talks actually enhanced their enchanting but very REAL relationship...it was not a fairy tale story of princess and his prince..but a very real down to earth story of 2 normal human beings who were brought together by fate and almighty
as a actor the world knows..no one could take limelight from apu ..he comes in league with guru dutt and dilip kumars of Indian cinema..
Parul worked hard on her dignified body language and acting,even voice modulation...all of this brought us a magical yet short story of angini...
may we get to see them again soon...
thabnk you for ur lovely post savee and lovely views all of u as well
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami...i second your views completely..apoorva dont need to prove to anyone wat caliber of an actor he is and his different avatars has been class apart  and brought him more fame..

from armaan to anmol he rocked the screen..πŸ‘

i just loved what you wrote and its so true..

"the level of depth anmol had is something which can only be appreciated by intelligent audience only"... πŸ‘πŸΌ

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savee_k

@sami...i second your views completely..apoorva dont need to prove to anyone wat caliber of an actor he is and his different avatars has been class apart  and brought him more fame..

from armaan to anmol he rocked the screen..πŸ‘

i just loved what you wrote and its so true..

"the level of depth anmol had is something which can only be appreciated by intelligent audience only"... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saveeta the post leap was made for the common audience who see real life situations.
All he did was act and give his best, the result is out and people liked his performance, Audience are  watching shows to see for meaning ful depth ..

Anmol had a lot of character inside him at times we could see his frustration clearly and any  human being would do that and he showed that patience takes over any such situations and he kept with it till the very end..

I am sure that the character had many shades which they showed time to time.
That gave immense pleasure to watch with this good actor and skilled person

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..."the character had many shades which they showed time to time.
That gave immense pleasure to watch with this good actor and skilled person"

just think about it RS gave him a call and he had to portray such a character with depth...

in less time he blended so well with his character as anmol..

only skilled actor can do this and he proved to the viewers who accepted him wholeheartedly he is a dedicated and versatile actor..

anmol rocked for us and the audiences who had a good intelligence of understanding a character as anmol..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@shanti..."the character had many shades which they showed time to time.
That gave immense pleasure to watch with this good actor and skilled person"

just think about it RS gave him a call and he had to portray such a character with depth...

in less time he blended so well with his character as anmol..

only skilled actor can do this and he proved to the viewers who accepted him wholeheartedly he is a dedicated and versatile actor..

anmol rocked for us and the audiences who had a good intelligence of understanding a character as anmol..

@ Saveeta ,shanti . well said friends.πŸ‘πŸΌ Apurva just rocked as anmol.though being only for 4 months the impact which he created was amazingπŸ‘