India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the handkerchief scene and a turning point

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

A leap to start with and introducing anmol new character also ragini's husband.

Tammy's birthday party over we got a clue of about ragini/anmol relationship.

there is a maryada ..a line not to cross for anmol though being her husband and he respected that..

that was not the only issue because later we got to watch how he was treated in the rajvansh house..

tammy proposed an idea about sending a letter to sadnah but as a child she did not know this could be fatal as alekh/tashi went on the roof..their saviour was there anmol and all went well.. one person reacted so negatively to this incident vasu thus ending up locking up alekh in a room..second person to react same ragini..she slapped her daughter..reason she was the one to give the idea …anmol not happy about it and his words afterwards was enough to make her regretful of wat blunder she has done..not being  able to tackle such situation with her brain but emotionally..all this because alekh was locked in a room and she wont be able to do anything though she promised khushi.

That was wat hapenned ragini could not changed vasu's decision..the one who took alekh out of this room was anmol..a challenge to vasu and definitely she did not like it at all.though her bitter words about anmol he stayed put and supported  his bro.this was a scene where we viewers got it that anmol was treated as an outsider in the rajvansh house…

The handkerchief scene..

Anmol searching for his handkerchief in the cupboard and ragini came to give it to him..anmol saying thanks to her for supporting him  in front of vasu.. he never expected the reaction of ragini to this..ragini blaming him why he had to hurt vasu and also he has done a favour to her family saving tashi/alekh..it does not look good if some member of her family is angry with him and if she could change the situation and return all the obligations he has done towards her family.

It was all about HER family ..it hurt anmol but he was used to such remark but he did not leave without saying the last word.."kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee"touchy dialogues…wat come afterwards was to make ragini speechless and must say anmol nailed it completely by telling her "thank you for the handkerchief"totally loved anmol attitude and sarcasm or better it was pun intended....yes she did him a favor giving him his handkerchief so he said thanks to her…apoorva..anmol you stole viewers heart ….Clap

instead of saying thanks to anmol for handling the situation  she ended up hurting anmol with her rudeness..second time in a row he was treated as an outsider in the house and its ragini herself..

It does end here vasu did not lose a sec to insult anmol's selfrespect again .reason he helped gunni in going to Mumbai..vasu lost it completely and I think that was enough insult anmol could digest and after all he was human..ragini as usual spectator and instead of siding by her husband end up making him the guilty one..third time he was the outsider when vasu said "bahaar ka aadmi"…ragini.vasu on the same line of thinking anmol the outsider in their life..

Some very powerpacked dialogues for anmol as "mein apne iss parivaar ki raksha apne anthim padh tak karoungaa"I will protect my family till my last breath.it was enough to make ragini shameful of how she treated him as a stranger in the morning..anmol was really fed up with the situation let vasu he lost hope if ever ragini will understand him and stood by him for the sake of their family..after 6yrs he decided to leave the rajvansh house..

Ragini running after him but in vain ..you can agree or disagree but for me that was the right time ragini got the reality check..it was big time of how important anmol was in her life..how much a void he would leave if he did not return home..thus her waiting till late and even angry with him.

My pov in the beginning esp in this situation ragini's character was portrayed as weak..she could not handle that sensible matter with her daughter end up slapping her..that was not done at all…ragini promised alekh/khushi to handle it all with vasu but nothing she could do just kept quiet..

The one who brought a smile back on their faces was anmol but still ragini did not realized it but end up hurting him with her rudeness with the meri parivaar..to say she could not do nothing for them esp when It came to defy vasu strictness..

It changed for the good after that as ragini needed anmol in every step of her life..starting after the lock room scene to the POA issue..the key word was TRUST and we saw ragini as not an outsider wife the day she stood by vasu for her husband anmol.. 

Such scene did left an impact to the audiences and apoorva was just outstanding in his acting..Clap

A reason more why he should be back in bidaai2..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmyloverekha02krithikasshanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Savee, one of my very favourite scenes of Bidaai ,here we saw that Apu and Parul share some sparks and have excellent chemistry, this scene stands out. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

there is a maryada ..a line not to cross for anmol though being her husband and he respected that..

that was not the only issue because later we got to watch how he was treated in the rajvansh house..

tammy proposed an idea about sending a letter to sadnah but as a child she did not know this could be fatal as alekh/tashi went on the roof..their saviour was there anmol and all went well.. one person reacted so negatively to this incident vasu thus ending up locking up alekh in a room..second person to react same ragini..she slapped her daughter..reason she was the one to give the idea 'anmol not happy about it and his words afterwards was enough to make her regretful of wat blunder she has done..not being  able to tackle such situation with her brain but emotionally..all this because alekh was locked in a room and she wont be able to do anything though she promised khushi.

That was wat hapenned ragini could not changed vasu's decision..the one who took alekh out of this room was anmol..a challenge to vasu and definitely she did not like it at all.though her bitter words about anmol he stayed put and supported  his bro.this was a scene where we viewers got it that anmol was treated as an outsider in the rajvansh house'

The handkerchief scene..

Anmol searching for his handkerchief in the cupboard and ragini came to give it to him..anmol saying thanks to her for supporting him  in front of vasu.. he never expected the reaction of ragini to this..ragini blaming him why he had to hurt vasu and also he has done a favour to her family saving tashi/alekh..it does not look good if some member of her family is angry with him and if she could change the situation and return all the obligations he has done towards her family.

It was all about HER family ..it hurt anmol but he was used to such remark but he did not leave without saying the last word.."kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee"touchy dialogues .When he was saying these dialogues ,I really felt very sad for himCry.This was the first time I started to love him and  his wonderful character.ClapClapEmbarrassed'wat come afterwards was to make ragini speechless and must say anmol nailed it completely by telling her "thank you for the handkerchief"totally loved anmol attitude and sarcasm or better it was pun intended....yes she did him a favor giving him his handkerchief so he said thanks to her'apoorva..anmol you stole viewers heart '.ClapAs you all know I was a die hard Ragvir fanWink,but this scene made me to love Anmol moreEmbarrassed,and first time had a feeling this jodi will definitely click. ClapThumbs Up

instead of saying thanks to anmol for handling the situation  she ended up hurting anmol with her rudeness..second time in a row he was treated as an outsider in the house and its ragini herself..

It does end here vasu did not lose a sec to insult anmol's selfrespect again .reason he helped gunni in going to Mumbai..vasu lost it completely and I think that was enough insult anmol could digest and after all he was human..ragini as usual spectator and instead of siding by her husband end up making him the guilty one..third time he was the outsider when vasu said "bahaar ka aadmi"'ragini.vasu on the same line of thinking anmol the outsider in their life..This was the first time in Bidaai I hated Ragini Angryand wanted her to support him Smileatleast like the way  she did when Vasu was talking about the Tammy birthday gifts by Anmol.Smile

Some very powerpacked dialogues for anmol as "mein apne iss parivaar ki raksha apne anthim padh tak karoungaa"I will protect my family till my last breath.it was enough to make ragini shameful of how she treated him as a stranger in the morning..anmol was really fed up with the situation let vasu he lost hope if ever ragini will understand him and stood by him for the sake of their family..after 6yrs he decided to leave the rajvansh house..He left the house but he'll definitely return Smileas he could not stay away form his family which he loved so much.Big smile

Ragini running after him but in vain ..you can agree or disagree but for me that was the right time ragini got the reality check..it was big time of how important anmol was in her life..how much a void he would leave if he did not return home..thus her waiting till late and even angry with him.I completely AGREE,but this time I felt so bad for her situation Unhappystanding in the rain and waiting for his return.Cry

My pov in the beginning esp in this situation ragini's character was portrayed as weak..she could not handle that sensible matter with her daughter end up slapping her..that was not done at all'ragini promised alekh/khushi to handle it all with vasu but nothing she could do just kept quiet..

The one who brought a smile back on their faces was anmol but still ragini did not realized it but end up hurting him with her rudeness with the meri parivaar..to say she could not do nothing for them esp when It came to defy vasu strictness..

It changed for the good after that as ragini needed anmol in every step of her life..starting after the lock room scene to the POA issue..the key word was TRUST and we saw ragini as not an outsider wife the day she stood by vasu for her husband anmol.. THAT WAS A FANTASTIC SCENEClapClapClap,LOVED RAGINI SOO MUCH Thumbs UpAND ALSO ADORED THE WAY ANMOL LOOKS AT RAGINI Day DreamingDay DreamingWHILE SHE WAS SUPPORTING HIM TALKING TO VASU.Embarrassed

Such scene did left an impact to the audiences and apoorva was just outstanding in his acting..ClapWELL SAID.

Awesome post Saveeta,ClapI am just spellbound each time with your postThumbs Up.You just bring those scenes live in your post.Big smileI just visualize it.Embarrassed

True we want this magical and mesmerizing jodi Angini back and soon.StarStarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Saveeta Gripping scene
Which ever scene you pick of Anmol and Ragini Apurva and Parul they are excellent !! Party

It was all about HER family ..it hurt anmol but he was used to such remark but he did not leave without saying the last word.."kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee"touchy dialogues…wat come afterwards was to make ragini speechless and must say anmol nailed it completely by telling her "thank you for the handkerchief"totally loved anmol attitude and sarcasm or better it was pun intended....yes she did him a favor giving him his handkerchief so he said thanks to her…apoorva..anmol you stole viewers heart ….Clap

LOved the way he said that !! Just nailed it well
His sacrastic way of saying it truly said that he was hurt that over the 7 years they lived together he wanted to  mean trly to be with this parivaar, magar that line drawn seem to be pushing him off the track whenever he wanted to be included as a part atleast also with her but she  did'nt consider at that point which was so heartbreaking for him..Ouch

Definatly sarcasm, But Ragini to is equally a little egoistic I felt. I mean she knew somewhere she was wrong but her ego came in front ..
This was one awesome scene and their chemistry was brewing well, I wanted more of these scenes  and  they not being in agreement on some areas but it was'nt shown, nevertheless this scene created magic between them and knew this jodi will click !!!
Clap
Clap
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
interested people can view this IF (starplayer) video link to watch Anmol's kash aap mera parivaar na keeh kar hamara parivaar kaahti .....

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/323/bidaai/video/89171-bidaai-644-2.htm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

interested people can view this IF (starplayer) video link to watch Anmol's kash aap mera parivaar na keeh kar hamara parivaar kaahti .....

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/323/bidaai/video/89171-bidaai-644-2.htm
Awesme .. He says Thanks and says Mummy ji kay samney !!
The gussa on Ragini's face was a treat !! But ..
Aapney meray parivaar kay liye Kya kuch nahi kiya 
Seeda teer becarey kay seenay pay daal diya CryCryCryCry

Thank You for this handkerchief  Aww so polite !! he was Embarrassed

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

agreed all mysteries were solved regarding this unique realtionship Embarrassed

Anmol never crossed that line Clap

and that was not the only issue because later we got to watch how he was treated in the rajvansh house..

very badly by Vasu, my blood used to boilAngryDead

tammy proposed an idea about sending a letter to sadnah but as a child she did not know this could be fatal as alekh/tashi went on the roof..their saviour was there anmol and all went well.. one person reacted so negatively to this incident vasu thus ending up locking up alekh in a room..second person to react same ragini..she slapped her daughter..reason she was the one to give the idea 'anmol not happy about it and his words afterwards was enough to make her regretful of wat blunder she has done..not being  able to tackle such situation with her brain but emotionally..all this because alekh was locked in a room and she wont be able to do anything though she promised khushi.

Anmol was really angry with Ragini as she did not see it fit to tell that Alekh was locked in his room but much later we saw how Ragini depended on Anmol totally for advice and emotional support.Wink

That was wat hapenned ragini could not changed vasu's decision..the one who took alekh out of this room was anmol..a challenge to vasu and definitely she did not like it at all.though her bitter words about anmol he stayed put and supported  his bro.this was a scene where we viewers got it that anmol was treated as an outsider in the rajvansh house'

that was must watch sceneClap, I saw a tensed atmosphere with heated electricity between Anmol and Vasu, Vasu all hot hot and Anmol tanda tanda cool coolLOLI want to see such ego matches between Vasu and Anmol in Bidaai2.

okay rest shall comment later. Embarrassed

The handkerchief scene..

It was all about HER family ..it hurt anmol but he was used to such remark but he did not leave without saying the last word.."kaash aap mere parivaar ki jagahaa humara parivaar kaheti to aap ehsaan maane ki zaroorat nahin hotee"touchy dialogues'wat come afterwards was to make ragini speechless and must say anmol nailed it completely by telling her "thank you for the handkerchief"totally loved anmol attitude and sarcasm or better it was pun intended....yes she did him a favor giving him his handkerchief so he said thanks to her'apoorva..anmol you stole viewers heart '.Clap

It does end here vasu did not lose a sec to insult anmol's selfrespect again .reason he helped gunni in going to Mumbai..vasu lost it completely and I think that was enough insult anmol could digest and after all he was human..ragini as usual spectator and instead of siding by her husband end up making him the guilty one..third time he was the outsider when vasu said "bahaar ka aadmi"'ragini.vasu on the same line of thinking anmol the outsider in their life..

Some very powerpacked dialogues for anmol as "mein apne iss parivaar ki raksha apne anthim padh tak karoungaa"I will protect my family till my last breath.it was enough to make ragini shameful of how she treated him as a stranger in the morning..anmol was really fed up with the situation let vasu he lost hope if ever ragini will understand him and stood by him for the sake of their family..after 6yrs he decided to leave the rajvansh house..

Ragini running after him but in vain ..you can agree or disagree but for me that was the right time ragini got the reality check..it was big time of how important anmol was in her life..how much a void he would leave if he did not return home..thus her waiting till late and even angry with him.

My pov in the beginning esp in this situation ragini's character was portrayed as weak..she could not handle that sensible matter with her daughter end up slapping her..that was not done at all'ragini promised alekh/khushi to handle it all with vasu but nothing she could do just kept quiet..

It changed for the good after that as ragini needed anmol in every step of her life..starting after the lock room scene to the POA issue..the key word was TRUST and we saw ragini as not an outsider wife the day she stood by vasu for her husband anmol.. 

Such scene did left an impact to the audiences and apoorva was just outstanding in his acting..Clap

krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@rekha..you said it from their first scene in tammy's birthday to this one the spark continued and their chemistry just got better from onwards..

proof we got so many of such mesmerising memorable moment..

both were class apart in same frame..Embarrassed

krithikas

Go to top