P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Sanginianz !

don't u all think tonight episode was way toooo emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yes it was Nah..

i know some of u might be sayin naaah

but for me it was very emotional episode .....already missing Abhay & Ahu ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You can totally feel Pihu's Pain...the way she said Abhay is my hubby to rudra๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww somewhere  inside her heart she did loved abhay ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ahu made me cry today touched my heart๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

-- but why do i feel that abhay did not die...why do i feel tht  when the fire blast happen he like ran away frm tht place?????like he escape frm the fire????

is it just me who is havin this feeling???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talktoshee thumbnail
hieeeeee pooojiii,

i also cried yest ๐Ÿ˜ญ .... i loves PIHU, ABHAY n AHU....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Will miss Abhay and AHU ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hope Abhay is safe n back after a time...

I loved AHU...love AG and RAUN....

Love u RAUN....love him as Akshay too....however YIH is love Akshay ...u can c a glimpse of loving caring Abhay in Akshay too...

RAUN is a fab actor... he did both performances extremely well...b it negative or positive....love u AG, LOVE U RAUN...hope ABHAY is not dead 
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes pooji  very sad for pihu.hope abhay is not dead.  
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ialso have the same feeling that Abhay is not dead but will return back as a surprise packet after.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes it was a very emotional scene of ABHAY PIHU yesterday............and I was crying...........๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ  

ABHAY's dialogue when he was saying that he didnt got love of the person to whom he love so dearly ........and PIHU's reaction on those words were very touching..........

and the last scene when Pihu was telling to save ABHAY........๐Ÿ˜ญ...awww.......and ABHAY's last words........."PRIYAMVADA ALVIDA".......
I am missing ABHAY too much ..........๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ  
Oh pooji .....i dint thought that ABHAY might cum back.........bcoz i was too disappointed with the fact that ABHAY is no more.......
Tumhaare mooh mein ghee shakkar.....lolzzzz......ya its possible........Really Hope it happens.......

I really wish ABHAY is not dead and he comes back for her PRIYAMVADA.........๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOVE U RAUNAOQ too much..........Will miss u as ABHAY........๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
nainaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Pooji... It was a very touvhing Episode.. ๐Ÿ˜ญBut loved Pihu the every second of it..
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pihu getting flashbacks of how she behaved with Abhay - That made me feel as if she's kinda regretting how she lead her married life or as if she feels that she is the cause of Abhay behaving like this coz P never loved A! The last scene was Sad, and i have to admit..i did feel bad for Pihu when Abhay died!! :(Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
sellyndemy thumbnail
im really sorry for pihu :(
uswah thumbnail
Yah Pooh Today epi is really emotional i cnt see my Pihu like this when she cried i rem my Heer here when she lost her Prem ๐Ÿ˜ญ oH my God i m so emotional and came tears in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But Additi u did a Fab job today we feel Pihu pain so deeply and u always doing  crying scenes with so much passion๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
God Bless u Angel๐Ÿ˜ƒ