India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Promo for 22nd March

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Saw the promo yesterday for today's epi.. It was shown in the 11:00 pm telecast which is the one I caught yesterday ...
It showed Arpi returning from the market..She hides the gift box in her pallu when she sees Avi in front of the  haveli.  Avi angrily asks her where had she been.. Arpi says "humne bathaya tha na aapko hum ma ke paas ja rahe hain". The next scene shows
Avi rummaging thru the drawer in their bedroom & finding the gift box. He tears it open & sees a gold hand chain in it. He says to himself "yeh hamare liye laayi hai ya us ranvijay ke liye".

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92beeangel11coolguy3jasveensokhiCuty16_nandiniBenNevisfuzzyfacedannoPristineSoul

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Looks like this hand chain is going to be Desdemona's handkerchief. Its a no-brainer. I think now we can guess how these stupid CVs think.
Bhauji is somehow going to pass that gold chain on to RV & make it look as if Arpi gifted it to him. Oh what a waste of a show that started off so well !!!

As per the SBS thread, Avi is going to kill Arpi. After that I think show khatam as the CVs will have no viewers left to watch what they dish out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16-sia-BenNevisfuzzyface

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
whatever
 i lost my mood to watch or comment anymore ..

dont hv patience to see or talk now.. thnks  for promo detail

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevis

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
In that case, is it the last week of this show?  Are they planning to wind it down due to the many new shows they've pulled in banging on their door?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustTP

Looks like this hand chain is going to be Desdemona's handkerchief. Its a no-brainer. I think now we can guess how these stupid CVs think.
Bhauji is somehow going to pass that gold chain on to RV & make it look as if Arpi gifted it to him. Oh what a waste of a show that started off so well !!!

As per the SBS thread, Avi is going to kill Arpi. After that I think show khatam as the CVs will have no viewers left to watch what they dish out.

The show is going exactly the Othello way and like you said the hanky here will be replaced by gold chain!! I remember that famous quote of Othello , ""Look to her Moor, if thou hast eyes to see, she has deceived her father, and may thee!"  This was that jerk had told earlier earlier!! So looks like we've got to see the desi telly version of Othello!! I loved reading Othello coz it was a book n I knew that it had a tragic end!! But I disdain this track n I'm gonna just stick to the updates now!!

BenNevisfuzzyface

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
read this article abt trps.. wish story writers stick to that

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642522

Edited by chatterbox - 21 March 2011 at 11:11pm

Cuty16BenNevis

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

read this article abt trps.. wish story writers stick to that

TRPS
Morning Di... :)
The hyperlink is not working..it says HTTP 404 page not found!!
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
sia try now and see
i was seeing if that hyper link thing works but guess it didnt that way

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index