India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

I feel bad for Krishna.. (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thank you for ur views each and everyone....yes i agree with that whatever Krishna did he deserved the punishment..but my point was when ppl realize that he did mistake..then we feel pity for him...same thing with Krishna...finally he has realized that he has committed sin...beside that as human being i feel sad and pity for him...but this is my view...but i respect all of urs views...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghna2Thinker_Belle.effervescent.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
W*H feel bad for a criminal....He deserved everything that was coming to him and than some...Just b/c he put on a drama of asking for forgiveness does not mean he was sincere...He might have been putting up an act just like b4...There is a 10 yr leap coming up we will see if he really regrets and repents for all he has done..

He surely was the strongest character in the show..But it became bit too much abt him...Wish they had taken the story where I thought it was going to go...I think as Neena felt sick show had to end...Oh well...
meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
yes he was a strongest character of the show, but i donot think it became too much about him, in hindi serial they always show everything in extreme,and CV did that,but i think he will repent  and regrets definitely,Big smile ppl change ..and lets hope for the best
Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index