Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
  I am just writing this post for the good of it, don't worry about commenting, or anything. I just felt I had to let my feelings out about how things are going right now, in the forum, and in the show. Everyone is feeling restless, and impatient for the confession to happen. There seem to be too many dream sequences, and too much of 'misunderstandings' as they say. All in all, the story needs to move onto its next phase!

I love Kitani wayy too much to complain. Karan and Kritika continue to be the inspiration of my name until day, love them! But I do want Gauri's truth out, before they let out the secret of Arjun's past. I hope things move more quickly, and smoothly, and that Arohi's life is made more easier soon!

I just want to thank everyone on the forum for making so many FF'S, I love each and everyone of them. You guys are so good in the stroryline, characters, plot' its amazing how youu guys do it. Hope the twists happen soon in the sotry, and it all comes back, love Arjuhii!!
Keep the forum active (Y)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post!! i agree with u completely!!!!!!!!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweetheart.. at this rate i'll be happpy if they let dhondu-archie raaz out before arjun's past is! 
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post pal..agree with u..hope so ..crossed fingers (:
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with u 
Nice post 

lets hope it happens
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. Agree with you. Just been waiting to see them together in love. 
sramya thumbnail

lovely post....i agree with you...
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Great post.....
Some of d things need to b cleared as soon as possible.....its getting way too complicated.....
Let us hope something good happens...
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah the confession before arjun's past too
indianamerican thumbnail
I agree!! Yes i also love the FF on this forum.. They are so creative and it seriously makes my day.  Thank you so much to all the FF writer. You all are doing fabulous job!
Chandni