Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry in advance about the "and then" phrase... I know I overused it a little😆!!

Did anyone else hope when Nivi was about to put Sindoor in her maang...she actually did👍🏼 and kinda forgot she wasn't suppose to!!... 

...and then they could have shown the reaction of Nt dadi/Keshav seeing it but not being able to saying anything to Nivi (the sindoor could make Keshav/Nt dadi question😕 whether they are doing the right thing with the divorce papers & Nivi's relationship!!) .... 

...and then when Nivren met... Viren see's the Sindoor (it could make him believe Nivi still has belief in the relationship☺️...even though her words are saying something different)...

...and then when Nivi was going on about breaking trust and the relationship being over... Viren (although is listening because i seriously dislike men that don't listen😡!!) would just be staring at her Maang (with a oblivious slight yet hopeful smile!!😍) and Nivi notices Viren looking at her head🤔...

...and then Nivi goes home and see the sindoor in the mirror and is overwhelmed😭 as to how she could make such a mistake (making her question her decision to leave!!)

One mistake with the sindoor could makes Keshav/Nt dadi/ Viren/ Nivi rethink their feelings

I can imagine a series of beautiful scene there!!... i would have loved to see that...

maybe i should start writing a script 😆 for RS!!

Rani x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear (sorry dont know ur name ).....................nice post
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes rani dat would'v been a nice scene had she wore sindoor 😍
it would'v stirred things bit na?!?!? imagine she walks to bazaar with sindoor and viren notices it....
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

hey dear (sorry dont know ur name ).....................nice post

Thanks for the compliment!!.... i don't know your name either 😆... sorry but I don't really give my name out on public forum's... hope you understand

... but at home my nicknames Rani.... because (although I don't think so... apparently the family say) I can be a little bossy!!... I think its just a rumour though!! 😆

what's your name? or nick name? (if you don't mind me asking!!)

Rani x
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

Thanks for the compliment!!.... i don't know your name either 😆... sorry but I don't really give my name out on public forum's... hope you understand

... but at home my nicknames Rani.... because (although I don't think so... apparently the family say) I can be a little bossy!!... I think its just a rumour though!! 😆

what's your name? or nick name? (if you don't mind me asking!!)

Rani x

i am preethi
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yes rani dat would'v been a nice scene had she wore sindoor 😍

it would'v stirred things bit na?!?!? imagine she walks to bazaar with sindoor and viren notices it....

I was thinking exactly that... I've got a nice scene planted in my head😍!!... with Viren''s heart going dhak-dhak.......dhak-dhak.......dhak-dhak.......dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak (when he see's the Sindoor!) I think my imagination goes a little uncontrollably crazy when I think of Nivren!! 😆
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

i am preethi

Nice to meet you preeti .... i think I added my name onto your thread about the number of Nivren fans... I'm pretty new to the forum!... (well being active on this forum!).... but i had to become active  Nivren were making me go crazy😍😵!!... i heard that's common here from some of the post I have read😆!!!

hope to see you around the forum!!

Rani xx
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh cool... do post ur scene soon rani.... 
nah dont worry ur in da rite place cz we'r all crazy and besharam when it comes to nivren
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww..rani..it's really nice.....i love to see such a scene in the show....!!!
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh cool... do post ur scene soon rani.... 

nah dont worry ur in da rite place cz we'r all crazy and besharam when it comes to nivren

haha😆😆