India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sindoor scene

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Sorry in advance about the "and then" phrase... I know I overused it a littleLOL!!

Did anyone else hope when Nivi was about to put Sindoor in her maang...she actually didThumbs Up and kinda forgot she wasn't suppose to!!... 

...and then they could have shown the reaction of Nt dadi/Keshav seeing it but not being able to saying anything to Nivi (the sindoor could make Keshav/Nt dadi questionConfused whether they are doing the right thing with the divorce papers & Nivi's relationship!!) .... 

...and then when Nivren met... Viren see's the Sindoor (it could make him believe Nivi still has belief in the relationshipBlushing...even though her words are saying something different)...

...and then when Nivi was going on about breaking trust and the relationship being over... Viren (although is listening because i seriously dislike men that don't listenAngry!!) would just be staring at her Maang (with a oblivious slight yet hopeful smile!!Day Dreaming) and Nivi notices Viren looking at her headErmm...

...and then Nivi goes home and see the sindoor in the mirror and is overwhelmedCry as to how she could make such a mistake (making her question her decision to leave!!)

One mistake with the sindoor could makes Keshav/Nt dadi/ Viren/ Nivi rethink their feelings

I can imagine a series of beautiful scene there!!... i would have loved to see that...

maybe i should start writing a script LOL for RS!!

Rani x

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

natsss1988sz786archu_2010shubabegumaruntouchneha_fansalekh1VarshaLuvsArjunJasleenlams-Atiya-ButifuleyesdootFrozenRainwadi..doll-sweetheart--SilverDragon-Starktastic-Swetha-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
hey dear (sorry dont know ur name ).....................nice post
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
yes rani dat would'v been a nice scene had she wore sindoor Day Dreaming
it would'v stirred things bit na?!?!? imagine she walks to bazaar with sindoor and viren notices it....
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

Thanks for the compliment!!.... i don't know your name either LOL... sorry but I don't really give my name out on public forum's... hope you understand

... but at home my nicknames Rani.... because (although I don't think so... apparently the family say) I can be a little bossy!!... I think its just a rumour though!! LOL

what's your name? or nick name? (if you don't mind me asking!!)

Rani x
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Thanks for the compliment!!.... i don't know your name either LOL... sorry but I don't really give my name out on public forum's... hope you understand

... but at home my nicknames Rani.... because (although I don't think so... apparently the family say) I can be a little bossy!!... I think its just a rumour though!! LOL

Rani x

i am preethi
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yes rani dat would'v been a nice scene had she wore sindoor Day Dreaming
it would'v stirred things bit na?!?!? imagine she walks to bazaar with sindoor and viren notices it....

I was thinking exactly that... I've got a nice scene planted in my headDay Dreaming!!... with Viren''s heart going dhak-dhak.......dhak-dhak.......dhak-dhak.......dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak (when he see's the Sindoor!) I think my imagination goes a little uncontrollably crazy when I think of Nivren!! LOL
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Rani x

i am preethi

Nice to meet you preeti .... i think I added my name onto your thread about the number of Nivren fans... I'm pretty new to the forum!... (well being active on this forum!).... but i had to become active  Nivren were making me go crazyDay DreamingWackoPinch!!... i heard that's common here from some of the post I have readLOL!!!

hope to see you around the forum!!

Rani xx
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
oh cool... do post ur scene soon rani.... 
nah dont worry ur in da rite place cz we'r all crazy and besharam when it comes to nivren

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index