Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

DLMH - Written Update - 21 March 2011 (Page 2)

aish77 Senior Member
aish77
aish77

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by sv003

Thanks for the update, SrushtiEmbarrassed... n thanks for writin dose one- lines for me.....Embarrassed 
dnt ovr-work urself dear.....Unhappy write how much ur body is able too... coz i dnt want u go get severe body pain in hands n in neck....Unhappy
well.. now i come to update.... it was hillarious dear.....Embarrassed n i was laughin like anythin whle readin ur updates.....Embarrassed love ur awesome work......Hugn plz dnt stop commentry n ur one-linersLOL... plz....Cry kisse aur ke kahne par plz dnt stop coz v ppl well den b doomed coz episodes r gng to borin in future aftr this election campain is ovr in the epi.......Ouch coz ur runnin commentry n one-liners will b the only solace for us at dat time......Embarrassed
kisne kaha they're going to be a bore? shayad kuch interesting ho jaya after the campaignErmm
jab alka minister banjagi... will it b interestin....? i'l not find it interestin coz chander ko kya kiya hoga tab thak in the serial... AngryOuch i will b a bore n sad coz chander might b shown dead by the time alka becomes a minister/CM.....(jst my assumption... )...
yeah..but m sure that they'll have an interesting track..of how Alka wins everyones hearts..the poltical campain..her fighting for justice for something...and then maybe a guy..
but love to see alka winning chandar, even. that will be the most important fight for her.
As their chemistry is so touching, it will be sad not to see such lovely moments of both of them..
just wish to catch such moments thru out the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

TrulyAditi Senior Member
TrulyAditi
TrulyAditi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hey Srushti!Fab update...Love your comments!

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

OMG thanks for the awesome and hilarious update.

I understand what you mean about the LTL forum gosh I'm still in denial.

Hey...so sorry for the late reply...but thanks for the commentsEmbarrassed
and ya me too in denialOuch
btw May I know your name plzEmbarrassed
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, Srushti...
How are you?
Hayye Abhi liver infection bechara..but he drinks so much...ki yeh toh hona hee tha..
And the update itself was awesome, I was giggling like an idiot (through both of them, I was/am reading both at the same time)...and u don't chinta karo and overwork urself..jitni commenting karna chahti ho, utna karoHug

Suviiiiii!!! yaara...tu mil gai dil garden garden ho gayaBig smile
Abhi to bas bigada hua bacha hai....just needs a lot of attention...see he got alright naLOL
you were reading both at the same time???? oye...kya karti hai reLOL
thank you yaara....and a big hug to youHugHugHug for just being Suvi....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, SrushtiEmbarrassed... n thanks for writin dose one- lines for me.....Embarrassed 
dnt ovr-work urself dear.....Unhappy write how much ur body is able too... coz i dnt want u go get severe body pain in hands n in neck....Unhappy
well.. now i come to update.... it was hillarious dear.....Embarrassed n i was laughin like anythin whle readin ur updates.....Embarrassed love ur awesome work......Hugn plz dnt stop commentry n ur one-linersLOL... plz....Cry kisse aur ke kahne par plz dnt stop coz v ppl well den b doomed coz episodes r gng to borin in future aftr this election campain is ovr in the epi.......Ouch coz ur runnin commentry n one-liners will b the only solace for us at dat time......Embarrassed

Hi Sweta....so sorry for the late reply...but am replying to you while still in the officeLOL
thanks yaara...will not overwork basEmbarrassed
thanks for liking the WU...and I wont stop those one liners..although it would take a bit of time to get myself on the forum ...but you know na,...have a prob controlling myself from writing ant-shuntLOL
and dont worry Suvi is right...we should be hoping that the epis will turn out to be jhakaas everytime...even after ALka becomes CM and all....
Thanks again yaara...for being so sweet..Embarrassed and tcBig smile

-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrulyAditi

Hey Srushti!Fab update...Love your comments!

Hi Aditi,,,,Thank you Embarrassed
THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Srushti-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey...Shursthi...kaisi ho? Well..its little emabarassingEmbarrassed...when u comment on Mondays Epi, after watching Tuesday's epi..!!LOL Actually I dont usually read the WU...if I have watched the epi...but u r an exception darling...I love ur 'Vishesh Tippanis' so much...that i wait for mondays to come!Big smile But was kinda occupied today...that's why may be im making the last post of the thread!Wink U were speldid as always...tadka bahut aancha laga thaThumbs Up and I loved that 'Nandini kya furniture hai' thing the most!!ROFL Kaash roz WU tum hi likhtiDay Dreaming

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index