Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALMAN wants KAT back & KAT wants to be back in... (Page 5)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
well salman looks like no uncle i know^

Lastly, I think sal-kat look great together and we really dont know kats age and anyway age does not matter jeez!  I mean so many indian women have married guys much older to them sridevi is one example.  Also on the other hand  in usa ashton kuther-demi moore (where women is older) I mean also say a women marries a younger guy in india I think that too should be ok though I know its tougher still ( I hate ageism views esp indians have)!

Edited by wat_up - 22 March 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
^^ lol are u sure about that? LOL

he sure has a prominent receding hairline, borderline balding. Plus the wrinkles doesn't help. I've seen younger-looking uncles. Although the steroids bulk him up to an almost ape-like stature. Salman uncle is human, he is not immune to aging. Fact is, he is a middle-aged man desperately clinching onto his youth. A lot of men that age date younger women so that they can "feel" young again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..chocobearTiyalieraser

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

he sure has a prominent receding hairline, borderline balding. Plus the wrinkles doesn't help. I've seen younger-looking uncles. Although the steroids bulk him up to an almost ape-like stature. Salman uncle is human, he is not immune to aging. Fact is, he is a middle-aged man desperately clinching onto his youth. A lot of men that age date younger women so that they can "feel" young again.

He looks hot and was voted sexy man in people, also akshay in that age lot is hot the rest not!. Wink even dharmendra who is real old (grandpa age) has his sex appeal still! some men got it  no matter what their age and in myopinion he has it . I am sure many gals will agree!

Edited by wat_up - 22 March 2011 at 11:09pm
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Gali Gali mein shor hai

Sallu uncle chor hai 

LOL

LOLeraser you naughty girl!!LOL
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by PandorasBox

He looks hot and was voted sexy man in people, also akshay in that age lot is hot the rest not!. Wink even dharmendra who is real old (grandpa age) has his sex appeal still! some men got it  no matter what their age and in myopinion he has it . I am sure many gals will agree!

Many girls have "daddy issues" and/or like rich/famous men. I don't see his appeal. Maybe he was good looking in his 20s but now not so much. I think females are too lenient with their ideal men's appearances. Whereas males are more selective when it comes to that. How else can guys like Salman uncle considered as "hot" All I see is an aging middle-aged guy who throws tantrums once in a while. I feel like laughing everytime uncle takes off his shirt. Granted, bodybuilers are rare in India hence they're appreciated as "hot" But if girls want to be with a 50-year-old manchild, that's their pregorative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..Tiyaliruky786

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..Meena1ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
There is no age in love...seriously people let them be!

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I have relatives who are married to husbands who are like 10 years older but it has worked well Masha Allah for all of them Embarrassed

Katalicious

Go to top