India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Is the gal a new entry in ssbn?

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
No way! OMG.. OMGShocked.. Its our Aakruthi! She was lookin so sweet and confident yesterday in that blue suit and above all there was a glow on her face.. Her smile was also so chweet..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_RaniRadiantTreasure-Wanderer--sevenstreaks-

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hello!! to you aboveBig smile ^^ and everyone elseBig smile.... I don't know many people on this forum!!.... but I like typingLOL and...  serials (but I'm in the closet about the second oneLOL).... so wherever I have an opinion I'm there... hope you don't mind!!

At the moment I really like AkrutiDancing... Before I was like Akruti blah... Dead when she was self loathing and hating Naina for no reason!!

i have to say skin colour holds no importance to me (am a girl from the UK so maybe it's different for other's...I'm not trying to offend anyone...apologies if I do...  I just really don't know!!)..... I always thought Akruti was really really pretty but with a annoying personality... but she's really shining now she's become a positive characterParty, gaining confidenceClap and is becoming more vocalThumbs Up!!

I love how she had no fear in the Shopping Mall.... reminded me a lot of Naina's character traits!!!

First the annoying colleague face's her wrathAngry & then (hopefully) her fatherAngry!!... well maybe not face Akruti's wrath (I'm very pro treat your parent's well regardless of what they are likeThumbs Up!!)... but he should be made to realise how priceless his family and children arePinch!

May have wondered a little off topic sorry about that!!

Rani x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaan

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
thats right....Akruthi looked really pretty.....

Kahani_Ki_Rani

luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
new to this or rather new to commenting since i am a silent reader but seriously i totally agree that akruti luked gud yesterday....... i guess blue suits her well........

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I think she changed her makeupman and hair stylist

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_RaniRadiantTreasure

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
She definitely looked very good yesterday. I guess the change reflects her inner change as well where now she not full of jealousy,  envy and self pity, but instead is becoming more self-confident.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_RaniRadiantTreasure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index