ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone

Isn't  it weird that Shanaya  got murdered , and nobody mentioned anything about it?
Not even Pia , who was so worried about her, and neither Abhay, the protector of innocent?
or what are the CV's  thinking? making shanaya another Vampire?
Edited by ozzy88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
sid killed her by drinking her blood....

well she was working with sid....and she gave all information abt abhay-piya to sid....and she tried seducing abhay also given instructions by sid.....so she frame abhay for the murders done by sid and put him to jail.....

and abhay comes put clean chit because of piya....

so after all this drama....this disgusting lady was lusting over sid....and tells him that she wants a family with him not knowing that he is a vampire.....so he showed her his true vampire identity...she got scared....and tries to run...but sid makes her his dinner....

well she invited sid to drink her blood....how can sid say no to a women..since he is a ladies man...so he obliges and drank her blood...

yup i wonder why the police is not investigating the murder.....i don't think she will turn into a vampire...because her body was found...

till now those girls have been bitten by sid have not turn into a vampire....how weird...

and in TVD....vicki was bitten by damon and she was turn into a vampire...anna turned logan into a vampire.....katherine turned caroline into a vampire....and the killings never stopped....

but here none turned into a vampire...
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no mention anywhere... I guess they are now focussing on Raichand brothers fight they will show Sanaya death investigation after 2 episodes 😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hope CV remember , atleast something about her in college speaking about her and police as what happen . It is weired as she is known by many college student and they are not surprise .

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha... I wont be surprised if ekta mata turns her into some witch after getting bitten by sid rather to a vamp..and if i trust her imagination she can make her a werewolf too lol..
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha.. and then she will be wearing white sari and haunting the students! 😆Edited by Ruhi. - 13 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya was the dinner for Sid but i think sanya is murdered and college is doing nothing ........She used to work in that college.....
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
cvs dont need that right now however when there will be no story in their hand they might take a reverse turn.......peecha nahi chootney wala humara some day we will have to bear her murder case.
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a teacher of mount college is murder nobody is talking about it ??? when 2 murder happened this pp were making a hell out of it ..and now when a teacher of there college has been murder nobody is talking about it !!!
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Hahahaha... I wont be surprised if ekta mata turns her into some witch after getting bitten by sid rather to a vamp..and if i trust her imagination she can make her a werewolf too lol..

our famous creatives have forgotten about it ...... just like they forget so many things ........ pehele kya kam tha ab to lagta Fukushima's radioactivity has aggravated this problem ...... and agree yaar Ektaa might turn her into some supernatural being n bring her back once she remembers (if at all that is)