Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What/Who Will Be The Reason For Sid To Change? (Page 3)

Poll Question: who/what will be the reason for sid to change into a positive person

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [7.50%]
11 [27.50%]
25 [62.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I think sid will never change he will be destroyed at the end by chand or master who is yet to come

nopes i don't think so.....i don't think he will be killed by any vampires....or even abhay...i think he will change himself...its just a matter of time...right now....he is focus on his mission that is the ring....and also using panchi to win piya...

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

I think sid will never change he will be destroyed at the end by chand or master who is yet to come

nopes i don't think so.....i don't think he will be killed by any vampires....or even abhay...i think he will change himself...its just a matter of time...right now....he is focus on his mission that is the ring....and also using panchi to win piya...
Ya but Chand always say they r nt alone so I suppose when it will be final war then superiors of Chand will join him cause sid is out of the clan n has no support of ny vampires!!
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaushiki9

u think he'll change dear , i doubt

he will change but not now....it will take abit late...maybe abit long...

hope so, bt kahin jyaada der na ho jaaye......
'cause Ek & her CVs ka kuch bharosa nhi hLOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Ya but Chand always say they r nt alone so I suppose when it will be final war then superiors of Chand will join him cause sid is out of the clan n has no support of ny vampires!!

i agree with you on that part...but i think abhay will save his brother....because deep down abhay loves his bhai alot....the pic in his wallet is a proof....LOL

when abhay saves sid...than only he will realise the true meaning of love...and what is brotherhood...and family love....

and since abhay is a sweetheart...and darling of the vampire clan...i am sure they will listen to abhay....

poor haseena is torn between both her sons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

u think he'll change dear , i doubt

he will change but not now....it will take abit late...maybe abit long...

hope so, bt kahin jyaada der na ho jaaye......
'cause Ek & her CVs ka kuch bharosa nhi hLOLLOL

i agree...

ekta and her cvs knows how to ruin characters and couples...they are mastermind in it...i hope its not too late...right now its fine...i am enjoying the thrill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

i agree with you on that part...but i think abhay will save his brother....because deep down abhay loves his bhai alot....the pic in his wallet is a proof....LOL

when abhay saves sid...than only he will realise the true meaning of love...and what is brotherhood...and family love....

and since abhay is a sweetheart...and darling of the vampire clan...i am sure they will listen to abhay....

It will be fun to see our DESI VOLTURI in action!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL I hope CV's bring some superiors of chand it will be fun to watch then other vampires families other then Raichand familyLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

It will be fun to see our DESI VOLTURI in action!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL I hope CV's bring some superiors of chand it will be fun to watch then other vampires families other then Raichand familyLOL

i agree it would be fun to see Desi Volturi in action....i hope we get some werewolves action too....

even i am bored with Raichand family...we need a new vampire family too...
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Confused

i agree it would be fun to see Desi Volturi in action....i hope we get some werewolves action too....

even i am bored with Raichand family...we need a new vampire family too...
I think we will get to see desi volturis' only when the sid chapter gets over so few months wait I suppose n I think tht maithali must be a vamp alive n one of the members of volturi Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index