Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What/Who Will Be The Reason For Sid To Change?

Poll Question: who/what will be the reason for sid to change into a positive person

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [7.50%]
11 [27.50%]
25 [62.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
we all know siddharth is a devil.....but in future i am sure there will be positive changes in him but of course his witttness...naughty and a little devilish attiute is intact with him...but he will change for sure....

so who/what do you think might change siddharth....

well my guess is definetly Panchi....i think he will change for panchi and her love...maybe panchi might get to know his truth through abhay or piya...including his vampire secret....she might hate him for playing with her emotions and feelings....she will resign her job and never want to see his face again...though she would be in shock that she fell in love with a vampire...who have prey 3 womens in the town.....she will loose trust in love...relationships....thats when i think siddharth will completely change for panchi.....

why i said that because when piya-panchi convo was happening....piya talked to panchi abt how she never loose her trust on love even though she was cheated badly in love by danish...so i think somewhere down the lane...panchi might get to know the truth of siddharth and will hate him for playing with her emotions and feelings...she will be completely hurt and shattered more than danish cheated her...her feelings for siddharth is really very very deep

and also another hint given....sid-piya convo...he doesn't want to hurt panchi...since she already have been through bad phase of life through her bad relationship with danish....so he will be the one to hurt her.....and he will regret and this time he will completely change for panchi.....right now we don't see any changes in his cruel behaviour...he will be the same bad boy Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...who is a cassanova...a player in the day and killer...vampire in the night......but one day he will change.....

I think the change will be done by panchi.....

whats your pick yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz_Meena_whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
panchhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

we think alike...EmbarrassedWink

i hope the Cvs creates what we want...AbhiYa and SidChi...EmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

we think alike...EmbarrassedWink

i hope the Cvs creates what we want...AbhiYa and SidChi...EmbarrassedClap

agree with you....in some of the posts here a question was asked that whom v wud lyk to see sid with....nd my answer was panchhi....they can really make a good pair!Embarrassed
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
It definitely HAS to be Panchhi! I cannot imagine anyone else redeeming Sid...Embarrassed 

My guess other than Panchhi, would be Abhay and Piya together. Maybe one day when Sid actually understands Abhay and Piya's unbreakable bond, and begins to respect their love instead of trying to destroy it...he will find his heart =)

Edited by Dangelz - 21 March 2011 at 8:08pm

whiterose29

_Meena_ IF-Stunnerz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
i think its both panchi n pia
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I think it's both of the Girls. Pia and Panchi
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
The persons who would be responsible for Sid's change would be Pia and Abhay.

t930

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index