India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

i was feeling so relieved

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
i was feeling completely relieved when i saw that rudra didn't tried to kill abhay instead he died on his own wishBig smileeven after knowing that abhay did all the wrong things just to take his revenge from him & his gauri rudra tried to save abhayClapbut abhay refused to take rudra's help therefore it was not his fault that abhay diedCrythe death sequence of abhay was really shot in such a way that nobody can be blemed for abhay's deathHugabhay also  realised his fault & felt guilty about it in the end before dyingThumbs Upthe cvs should be appreciated for the way they shot the scene so intelligentlyClap

Edited by monaghosh - 21 March 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BsankdesikimsamjakrOrientalDancer

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Agree and must admit that RA did a fab job as Abhay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Yes  though Rudra went in to save him  he was thrown out in the last moment by the blast impact . This was a good thing that Abhay  died his own I just love when pihu asked to save Abhay Rudra immediately went  forgetting everything  Love Rudra  for that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index