Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Behind the Scene !! With Proof / Picture ;)

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Gosh , Can we forget about the Show for a sec ? 

We Never give a thought about some people who is always ready by when we need them ..
Any guess who ? 
Well, NOO ! I m sure none of you gave right answer LOL
Here I m talking about these ! 

These Faces They are always there saying USE me ! But we never appriciate them .. Cry

Big smileBig smileBig smile[Yellow Yellow Dirty Fellow] -- Someone PLEASE GIFT this Dirty Fellow colgate or Pepsodent , It always shows its Yellow teeth infront of me .. Disgusting ! This guy havent shower from 3 years . 

SmileSmile Smile[Clearly Creeper !!]----  IDK what to say about this Creeper .. This Face always creeps me out so I m gonna leave this one . LOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed [Laal Laal Galo wali] -- Noone don't even dare to say anything about my Laal Laal galo wali Sharmili ladki .. She is the Best , Bald gurl with Laal laal gal & Don't she have preetiest Eye ever ?LOL [& Guess Mr .confused Confused is Flirting with her !!]

D'ohD'ohD'oh [Lazy ass ] This guy is so LAZY like Dev you know, Never do any work !! But Looks Very Cute .. I m sure his Hands hurts doing that 24/7 ! 

ROFLROFLROFL [ ROFL ganda gadha] This is Lazy one as well , Jab dekhi he is always on Floor Laughing . Band kar Band kar , Kapde gande ho jayenge .. -.-

CoolCoolCool [Mr Arrogant ] This Guy -.- Look at it .. This thinks he is the Smartest on all face . Kala chasma wala . Someone tell him Kala chasma lagane se koi smart nahin banta .. 

I think i better stop . I see noone interested to see about someothers ones & If you are Interested ? then I will tell ya WinkLOL

PS no Anda at me , This is what Happens when I get bored . LOL

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10BuL BuLTulsi ranitelevision9nikkipunjsopatelBeautiful-LifeShopnilabhakbhartifanguru-ki-dewaaninimmishhuny.thebestdimpzzMounchymy_viewFawadiliciousgauranitaimistyi-eiya-gurpreet28milliiserendipity2Sidra.WytanujaBharathi_gurtisoni-zee-jia-meravigilisopunjabi.princeshindu4lyfgreenleaf007Eccentric.Beingshradzz_Rashmimgdg_2010saumieepaponeconramaheshLuvScoobyiMadzjaspreetm2815sun-naaaaaaaaaRiMa_972khushimuskaanroseinbloomsaanjh11Sabmeratu.-MansiKohli---Nargis--AmoureuxNinelivespreethiSilentsoulmuskanp.Kiran.rahmona_pakswet_areeb-Mayu-Giraffidaelevernebobby13rocks.hayaat.undisclosedDownhillJanuableSanu

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
i loved your post....this is geet Day Dreaming ...this is maan Cool ....this is dev Confused ....this is dadi Thumbs UpThumbs Down(she has a split personality sometimes)...this is me LOL 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

chintushilpanikkipunjTulsi raniShopnilagauranitaihuny.thebestsoni-zeeBinge-MaanEetLover-punjabi.princespaponeconmgdg_2010Eccentric.BeingRiMa_972roseinbloomXSilentPrayersXGiraffidae

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chintushilpagauranitaimilliimgdg_2010LuvScooby-MaanEetLover-roseinbloomundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
this is annie and arjun SleepyStern Smile...which face belongs to who? ...you decide...this is me againLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai-MaanEetLover-Bingepaponeconmgdg_2010LuvScoobyEchoesofpassionroseinbloomRiMa_972rahmona_pakswe

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
this is adi sirGeek and pinkyBlushing
maanishaSilly and romeoWacko
brilliant post Smile(this is to creep you outROFL)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chintushilpaShopnilagauranitairamaheshLuvScoobypunjabi.princesEchoesofpassionmgdg_2010Eccentric.Being-MaanEetLover-BingeRiMa_972roseinbloomrahmona_paksweundisclosed

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
OMFG!! can't stop laughingROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaisoni-zee-MaanEetLover-Echoesofpassionmgdg_2010Eccentric.BeingRiMa_972undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
this is NT in a coma Dead and this is NT when she wakes up from the coma Clown 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi raniguru-ki-dewaaniBeautiful-Lifemy_viewgauranitaimistyiEccentric.BeingshradzzLuvScooby-MaanEetLover-paponeconmgdg_2010Maaneet.LoverroseinbloomRiMa_972rahmona_paksweJanuableSanu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

this is NT in a coma Dead and this is NT when she wakes up from the coma Clown 

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaisoni-zeeDilsaymgdg_2010Maaneet.Lover-MaanEetLover-undisclosed

Go to top