India-Forums

*25/26th March Elimination Spoiler* (Page 8)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

What???? Is it true, Mihir?? I dont believe it!!! They were showing A-F in bottom and all of a sudden they are top #1, and SV are #2..!! And now they put PV in bottom along with KC and now eliminated them too??!!! Now they better keep KC for the finale!! I would have preferred PV to stay rather than SV... Guess what, Rajeev taught SV and Geeta taught AF and they both got the highest votes!! Marzi taught PV and KC and they ended in bottom two!!! Great!!!!

Sadly, it is true  Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angeline76akannadigitalone 33

desimisz Groupbie
desimisz
desimisz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i can't believe it..and now there is no veto power also..
sad really sad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

What???? Is it true, Mihir?? I dont believe it!!! They were showing A-F in bottom and all of a sudden they are top #1, and SV are #2..!! And now they put PV in bottom along with KC and now eliminated them too??!!! Now they better keep KC for the finale!! I would have preferred PV to stay rather than SV... Guess what, Rajeev taught SV and Geeta taught AF and they both got the highest votes!! Marzi taught PV and KC and they ended in bottom two!!! Great!!!!

you have a point this time........................really i have not take a thought about that at all but yaa its true
but y marzi had done this???

Geeta & Rajiv had done a fab job in performance

Geeta had done full justice with the dance really

desimisz

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinThatOneGuy

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

you have a point this time........................really i have not take a thought about that at all but yaa its true

I dont know if Marzi did that or that was just a mere coincidence.. But it looked like an odd logic to me... Esp that both pairs in bottom two were trained by Marzi that time!!

Noor_Ul_Ain

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Oh well....Dada's VETO gone to waste....last week he saved them this week junta eliminated them....JUNTA KI JAI HO!!!! WinkWinkWinkWink

Ya ZEETV ki trick ho????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
 I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG  *NO*
angeline76 Newbie
angeline76
angeline76

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

I dont know if Marzi did that or that was just a mere coincidence.. But it looked like an odd logic to me... Esp that both pairs in bottom two were trained by Marzi that time!!

I hate too it too.. because Marzi has not done any justice to the other mentors dancers...but the other mentors had put all their effort to bring out the best  . Why did Marzi do that ? I'm so upset because i feel his only focused is on AF to be the winners of this show...I don't think he even concentrate that much on SV !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainakanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index