India-Forums

*25/26th March Elimination Spoiler* (Page 4)

-Sapphire- Newbie
-Sapphire-
-Sapphire-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
:(((((
How come you know this??
I mean is this shot before hand, this is very early  ??
Anyways thanks for information. :)
One more doubt how does 'like' in the post work?

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

P.S. are u SURE it is PRITHVI-vivek and not SAURABH-vivek?

Yes, im sure its P-V Ermm
8een4eva Senior Member
8een4eva
8een4eva

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I would rather have C-S or S-V get eliminated, but I am not very surprised with this elimination! P-V performance wasn't that good for a few episodes.

I think this time it is going to be V-N who will win! (GM's contestants, and not Geeta/Geetu's LOL)

Edit: Thanks for the spoiler though. This was sooner this time Smile

oh i really hope its V-N who win!!with Carling being a lil weak,n wid all d debate over Falon's garce etc. etc., i think vikku nikku should win. and also coz i honestly like vikram as a performer.he's AWESOME..

P.S: din mention S-V coz zee will prefer A-F over them ...n personally m ignoring cornell sonali (dun find them great or anythng)....if they win,DID doubles will be a bigggg flop fr me!!!!!!
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
This is the worst news ever.They deserved to be in the top 3 instead of cornali and now cornali will definitely reach finals and all because they are Dada'a jodi.This is sooooo bad.And i am scared also now because now it means that if they have to take on male pair to the finals it has to be saurabh-vivek that means Amit-Falon will also get eliminated which will again be totally unfair.After hearing about this elimination i wont be surprised if Vik-Niharika or cornali win not because they are deserving but because their jodi has been made by dada.Uff i am so upset now. 
charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I cannot believe what I just read! Cry

This is the WORST elimination on DID. For me, Prithvi-Vivek have been the STRONGEST jodi on the show, so I honestly thought they had a HUGE chance to win. I'm seriously in shock right now. How the heck is this possible? What is ZEE doing???

If last week, Karan-Carling were supposed to leave, but cuz of the stupid VETO they got saved... then I really hope Mithun Da regrets his decision. Angry

I think the show has officially lost its charm for me. Without PV, the fierce and strong dancing will not be shown on DID doubles anymore.
 Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl123Prud123ChippeshwiniThatOneGuy

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
When are the eliminations in these shows ever fair? Well, good luck to P-V for the future. Hope they keep working hard.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
WHAT -_______________-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index