Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bee5

I would rather have C-S or S-V get eliminated, but I am not very surprised with this elimination! P-V performance wasn't that good for a few episodes.

I think this time it is going to be V-N who will win! (GM's contestants, and not Geeta/Geetu's πŸ˜†)

Edit: Thanks for the spoiler though. This was sooner this time πŸ˜Š

Hi-5 Bee5:

I have the same feeling that vikku-nikku will win the competition!!!πŸ˜ƒ
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

I cannot believe what I just read! 😭

This is the WORST elimination on DID. For me, Prithvi-Vivek have been the STRONGEST jodi on the show, so I honestly thought they had a HUGE chance to win. I'm seriously in shock right now. How the heck is this possible? What is ZEE doing???

If last week, Karan-Carling were supposed to leave, but cuz of the stupid VETO they got saved... then I really hope Mithun Da regrets his decision. 😑

I think the show has officially lost its charm for me. Without PV, the fierce and strong dancing will not be shown on DID doubles anymore.
 πŸ˜­

Who knows last week it was P-V who got lowest vote and had to leave but Mithun used veto to save them...then i guess he did right...right?

Also, I was laughing on Geeta after watching limelight...She was telling i really wanted to know the name who got lowest votes so I can work really hard for them...may be she was thinking of Karan-Carling being lowest voted coupleπŸ˜‰

thanks Mihir, I do believe thisπŸ˜† May carling ne votes dilwa diya as she was looking HOOTπŸ˜‰
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NIRISHA5

thansk for the update mihir. well all these elimination sagars are already on script and planned.

just to share a bit of info here. this week it will P-V next week most probably K-C, and then the following week....S-V. that leaves V-N / A-F / S-C. one couple from each team, everyone knows this.

im quite losing interest in this now.....the last time when shakti won over dharmesh.
one of my freinds were on sets at the finale....he said that because shakti is richer than dharmesh, her father
used a lot of money for the voting, therefore she got a higher vote count than dharmesh, i mean just imagine a guy who was always the highest rated contestant every week, when he reached the finale he didi not win??
this is all zee tv scam.....they get half the money from voting lines, to pay all their expenses.

the same happened with jhalak dikala ja......every week shushant was good, but all of a sudden
chang was the best for the judges??
i think....al this is a bloody waste of time.....but entertainment for us...

πŸ˜†
so shakti's dad didnt buy votes in previous rounds..he should have paid all the way to ensure she was in finals too

FYI

finals usually have 4 teams..not 3...

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Who knows last week it was P-V who got lowest vote and had to leave but Mithun used veto to save them...then i guess he did right...right?

Also, I was laughing on Geeta after watching limelight...She was telling i really wanted to know the name who got lowest votes so I can work really hard for them...may be she was thinking of Karan-Carling being lowest voted coupleπŸ˜‰

thanks Mihir, I do believe thisπŸ˜† May carling ne votes dilwa diya as she was looking HOOTπŸ˜‰

That is why i said IF Karan-Carling were supposed to leave... hence my statement was purely regarding the possibility.

charmz517 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Hi-5 Bee5:

I have the same feeling that vikku-nikku will win the competition!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I am trying to see what others are seeing in V-N. I personally always thought they were one of the weakest jodis in the competition. Vikram is actually VERY good, but Niharika is possibly the weakest female on the show. I feel she lacks the energy, cleanliness, technique, and strength needed compared to the other girls. Luckily, they have had the better end of Rajeev's concepts, that give VN the extra pull they need to give them some sort of high positioning.

This is strictly my opinion, I am just trying to understand others point of view as to why they feel VN are a strong jodi. ⭐️

petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmz517

That is why i said IF Karan-Carling were supposed to leave... hence my statement was purely regarding the possibility.

There is also another possiblity...One veto power was wasted if PV were indeed the lowest last week. Dada could have used it on more deserving jodis
charmz517 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

There is also another possiblity...One veto power was wasted if PV were indeed the lowest last week. Dada could have used it on more deserving jodis

Your opinion. I think PV is one of the strongest jodis on the show because their performances have new difficulty levels, and they execute it well also. So, Veto for them is well worth it. (My opinion)

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: NIRISHA5

thansk for the update mihir. well all these elimination sagars are already on script and planned.

just to share a bit of info here. this week it will P-V next week most probably K-C, and then the following week....S-V. that leaves V-N / A-F / S-C. one couple from each team, everyone knows this.

im quite losing interest in this now.....the last time when shakti won over dharmesh.
one of my freinds were on sets at the finale....he said that because shakti is richer than dharmesh, her father
used a lot of money for the voting, therefore she got a higher vote count than dharmesh, i mean just imagine a guy who was always the highest rated contestant every week, when he reached the finale he didi not win??
this is all zee tv scam.....they get half the money from voting lines, to pay all their expenses.

the same happened with jhalak dikala ja......every week shushant was good, but all of a sudden
chang was the best for the judges??
i think....al this is a bloody waste of time.....but entertainment for us...

Then why didn't her dad buy enough votes to make sure she topped the weeks before..πŸ˜†
I mean she could have gotten eliminated back then..phir kya hota? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways..sad elimination..I think KC are next..VN will go into finals from RKR, AF from MKM for sure, and CS from Geeta..the last spot will probably be taken by SV..
I can't decide if they'll have Geeta's contestants win this season..or DID 3..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
:/ :( nooo :'( not prithvi and vivek! they were possible winners and sooo deserve to be in the finals atleast more than cornell and sonali do! who im guessing will be the jodi representing geeta in the finals? 

their performance wasnt even bad last week! whyy are they always in the bottom despite being soo good!?

i honestly thought theyd be in the finals coz they deserve to be! :(

but atleast remo! prince! mayuresh! and paulson are gonna be there! looking forward to seeing them after soo long - that will be "refreshing"

i feel reallly sorry for prithvi and vivek thoo.. i wonder what the people who vote see :(

thanks for the spolier mihir, nishi and pimp :)

petticoat thumbnail
most of the public dont really vote for the best dancers..they vote for their favorites..it is totally dependent on who strikes the right chord with the audience

at this stage, I think all are deserving winners even though I have my personal favorites