Pavitra Rishta

Paralysis by Analysis....... (Page 3)

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by malinn

What you said is correct Karsri.... What she is doing now is also an extension of her actual nature to be a low class person who loves making public tamasha......

I totally agree with you malinn. She loves making public tamasha.. The worst one was in front of K's house where she tried to burn Archana.. No one said anything.

She has done so many things till now.. We are still pitying this person... She was the one who actually intiated divorce, who snatched mangal sutra from Archana, dowry harrassments, entertaining Shravani, brain washing her against ArMan etc,etc..

But I have to say Ushaji essays this role perfectly.. ClapClap

If we say Archana is manipulative and she has done mistakes regarding the divorce then why are we not talking about all these Savita Aai has done.. The only reason we get is Savita Aai has a bad past, bad marriage and drunkard husband who did not support her.. Why cant we say the same to Archana?? Yes evenshe had a bad marriage (first one), bad MIL, bad situations (Ajit framing Manav)...

very nice post Armanfan.....

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

You're right about the character analysis malinn. I agree 99% with you, I think Manav is a great man, but he should respect his mom more, Tanyaz is right too he was bad when he was mean to Archana like after they got out from jail, Manav blamed Archana for what Manjusha did. i wish Archana just told Manav it was my vahini not me but she is too sweet to put blame on others. Even though Tanyaz makes spelling mistakes, her updates rock! She has done updates for last 4 months, and they come very good in handy, like if you missed an epi just whip out your laptop, or ipod and read Tanyaz's wonderful update.Smile And no malinn, we are not offended by what you said. Everyone has their own opinions and that's perfect. In fact, it's good to have different opinions, everything would be boring if we all had the same opinions. Smile
Alright, I'm going to go to bed now it is getting kind of late so good night all.

------

Bhallarox..... It is a wonderful quality you have of defending your friends..... I love Tanyaz's updates..... They are not spelling mistakes ..... She types so fast that the order of the words or the spacing gets shifted..... Eg. Typing 'thta' for 'that'..... Or typing 'shew ent' for 'she went'.... These kind of habits also reflect a person's nature..... That's what I was trying to tell Tanyaz.... That she is a lady in a hurry..... Always typing fast..... And then moving on.... It's a nice and sweet quality, mostly found in younger people..... That's all there is to it......

Tanyaz..... This is for you..... You write absolutely wonderful updates..... Scene- wise separated..... Colour coded..... And without bias..... I am sure all members will agree with me on this.....   Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikakarsrishootingstar27archanamanavLovePRSohamomshreejaanuTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading your character analysis. Spot on on the characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnarchanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

What you said is correct Karsri.... What she is doing now is also an extension of her actual nature to be a low class person who loves making public tamasha......

I totally agree with you malinn. She loves making public tamasha.. The worst one was in front of K's house where she tried to burn Archana.. No one said anything.

She has done so many things till now.. We are still pitying this person... She was the one who actually intiated divorce, who snatched mangal sutra from Archana, dowry harrassments, entertaining Shravani, brain washing her against ArMan etc,etc..

But I have to say Ushaji essays this role perfectly.. ClapClap

If we say Archana is manipulative and she has done mistakes regarding the divorce then why are we not talking about all these Savita Aai has done.. The only reason we get is Savita Aai has a bad past, bad marriage and drunkard husband who did not support her.. Why cant we say the same to Archana?? Yes evenshe had a bad marriage (first one), bad MIL, bad situations (Ajit framing Manav)...

very nice post Armanfan.....
Thanks Malinn and you can Call me Rachna Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malinn

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

[QUOTE=karsri][QUOTE=ArManFan1]

Iin that way. I hope you are not offended by me. Smile

No I am not  offended at all.  I was just saying though some people think savita is right, many people
doesn't and many people never forget what she is

Agree with you Karsri..Smile . I would like to say I am one of them Wink.. I never liked this character from day 1 as she is very loud and total opposite to me.. But I liked Archana from day 1 coz she was silent, matured, understanding, calm, down to earth and more than anything she raised her voice only when it was necessary ( Savita Aai and Raiska Aai incident during Vandu's marriage party).. May be I am more close to this character as I have most of her qualities and can learn from her still..Embarrassed

Edited by ArManFan1 - 21 March 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrimalinnshootingstar27star_warsarchanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

They are not spelling mistakes ..... She types so fast that the order of the words or the spacing gets shifted..... Eg. Typing 'thta' for 'that'..... Or typing 'shew ent' for 'she went'.... These kind of habits also reflect a person's nature..... That's what I was trying to tell Tanyaz.... That she is a lady in a hurry..... Always typing fast..... And then moving on.... It's a nice and sweet quality, mostly found in younger people..... That's all there is to it......

Oh thanks for letting me know.. Even I have this habit and I end up editing many times Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malinn

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Nice post.Thumbs Up

Usha, no reason you gave us one liners. HugLOL
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikazaara10malinnDabulls23

Go to top