Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What you said is correct Karsri.... What she is doing now is also an extension of her actual nature to be a low class person who loves making public tamasha......
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You're right about the character analysis malinn. I agree 99% with you, I think Manav is a great man, but he should respect his mom more, Tanyaz is right too he was bad when he was mean to Archana like after they got out from jail, Manav blamed Archana for what Manjusha did. i wish Archana just told Manav it was my vahini not me but she is too sweet  to put blame on others. Even though Tanyaz makes spelling mistakes, her updates rock! She has done updates for last 4 months, and they come very good in handy, like if you missed an epi just whip out your laptop, or ipod and read Tanyaz's wonderful update.😊 And no malinn, we are not offended by what you said. Everyone has their own opinions and that's perfect. In fact, it's good to have different opinions, everything would be boring if we all had the same opinions. 😊
Alright, I'm going to go to bed now it is  getting kind of late so good night all.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malinn

What you said is correct Karsri.... What she is doing now is also an extension of her actual nature to be a low class person who loves making public tamasha......

I totally agree with you malinn. She loves making public tamasha.. The worst one was in front of K's house where she tried to burn Archana.. No one said anything.
She has done so many things till now.. We are still pitying this person... She was the one who actually intiated divorce, who snatched mangal sutra from Archana, dowry harrassments, entertaining Shravani, brain washing her against ArMan etc,etc..
But I have to say Ushaji essays this role perfectly.. 👏👏

If we say Archana is manipulative and she has done mistakes regarding the divorce then why are we not talking about all these Savita Aai has done.. The only reason we get is Savita Aai has a bad past, bad marriage and drunkard husband who did not support her.. Why cant we say the same to Archana?? Yes even she had a bad marriage (first one), bad MIL, bad situations (Ajit framing Manav)...

Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

If we say Archana is manipulative and she has done mistakes regarding the divorce then why are we not talking about all these Savita Aai has done.. The only reason we get is Savita Aai has a bad past, bad marriage and drunkard husband who did not support her..

Just because some people think savita aai has right reasons for her evilness doesn't mean everyone
thinks like that...Ok, if we think Damodar didn't support the family what did savita do. did she work and support the family? no she dumped it on 15year old son.. Manav bared the family's responsibility since he is 15. Manav has done too much for his family. if savita is not appreciative of him then tell her to go to hell instead of behaving like 5year baby..

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Karsri that is what malinn is trying to discuss here. I mentioned that points in the previous post just to highlight that every character has done mistakes or the other and we need to look at them in the same level.

Again the point you mentioned about Savita Aai is extension of her character.. She was stubborn and wanted the things her way always.. So again we cant blame as the character itself was written in that way. I hope you are not offended by me. 😊
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=karsri][QUOTE=ArManFan1]

Iin that way. I hope you are not offended by me. 😊

No I am not  offended at all.  I was just saying though some people think savita is right, many people
doesn't and many people never forget what she is

malinn thumbnail

I totally agree with you malinn. She loves making public tamasha.. The worst one was in front of K's house where she tried to burn Archana.. No one said anything.

She has done so many things till now.. We are still pitying this person... She was the one who actually intiated divorce, who snatched mangal sutra from Archana, dowry harrassments, entertaining Shravani, brain washing her against ArMan etc,etc..

But I have to say Ushaji essays this role perfectly.. 👏👏

If we say Archana is manipulative and she has done mistakes regarding the divorce then why are we not talking about all these Savita Aai has done.. The only reason we get is Savita Aai has a bad past, bad marriage and drunkard husband who did not support her.. Why cant we say the same to Archana?? Yes evenshe had a bad marriage (first one), bad MIL, bad situations (Ajit framing Manav)...

very nice post Armanfan.....

malinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

You're right about the character analysis malinn. I agree 99% with you, I think Manav is a great man, but he should respect his mom more, Tanyaz is right too he was bad when he was mean to Archana like after they got out from jail, Manav blamed Archana for what Manjusha did. i wish Archana just told Manav it was my vahini not me but she is too sweet to put blame on others. Even though Tanyaz makes spelling mistakes, her updates rock! She has done updates for last 4 months, and they come very good in handy, like if you missed an epi just whip out your laptop, or ipod and read Tanyaz's wonderful update.😊 And no malinn, we are not offended by what you said. Everyone has their own opinions and that's perfect. In fact, it's good to have different opinions, everything would be boring if we all had the same opinions. 😊
Alright, I'm going to go to bed now it is getting kind of late so good night all.

------

Bhallarox..... It is a wonderful quality you have of defending your friends..... I love Tanyaz's updates..... They are not spelling mistakes ..... She types so fast that the order of the words or the spacing gets shifted..... Eg. Typing 'thta' for 'that'..... Or typing 'shew ent' for 'she went'.... These kind of habits also reflect a person's nature..... That's what I was trying to tell Tanyaz.... That she is a lady in a hurry..... Always typing fast..... And then moving on.... It's a nice and sweet quality, mostly found in younger people..... That's all there is to it......

Tanyaz..... This is for you..... You write absolutely wonderful updates..... Scene- wise separated..... Colour coded..... And without bias..... I am sure all members will agree with me on this.....   ⭐️
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading your character analysis. Spot on on the characters.

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thanks Malinn and you can Call me Rachna 😊