Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Dia is the new Sia!

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
Dia is slowly becoming more and more like Sia based on today's episode...What do you think?Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyluvscidsunithavarma-Swetha-

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i agree...they will surely show a changed dia !!
m just waiting for the time when dia will go against her family and give statement in the court. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharose

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
We cant expect dia to be like siya from the beginning....Siya was born in a different family...and was a free bird and in dia's case its completely different..she has been brought up in a family where people think that girls r not fit to be in this world....ammaji has always dominated dia...the only thing which is common in dia and siya is that both have been brought up in the same metro city and ntn else !!
i hope dia fights it out for kajal and jaanvi !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelAR_ArShitasharoseabbyluvscidHesperushopehot

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@ahaana1: I totally agree with you. We can't expect Dia to be perfectly like Sia, because the circumstances in which both had been brought up couldn't be more different. And sure, Jhanvi did a lot for Dia, no doubt, but just for that Dia can't bring herself to go against her family (in this case, she doesn't think about Rajveer, but Chanda, who had given lot of love to her). So, I understand Dia in this matter.
Yet I think, she'll do the right thing and help Jhanvi and Amba (after Karan's advice to listen to her heart). And by now, Dia isn't alone, if she goes against her family; besides Amba and Jhanvi, Avtar and Karan will support her as well.
Maybe Dia won't ever be perfectly like Sia, but what she'll do in the future will help her to get stronger and more confident and I'm sure, she'll do the right thing Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiAahana-

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Hesperes - Even i agree with what u said that Dia has been brought up in complete different circumstances and yes she might help jaanvi and amba but it will take time for her to think.
And we gotta understand her...i mean i cant even imagine myself being in her shoes atleast she shows courage to tell jaanvi the truth if it would be me i would never be able to even do that.
i hope they show a strong diya soon !!
by the way @hesperes can i know your name ?? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiHesperus

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Me too, strong Dia would be worth watch LOL

Oh, my name's Noreena, though friends on here call me Nori (feel free^^) and you?
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Me too, strong Dia would be worth watch LOL

Oh, my name's Noreena, though friends on here call me Nori (feel free^^) and you?

oh Hi Nori...felt nice meeting u Smile
My name is aahana !! Smile
And even i would love to see a strong dia !!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index