Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 93)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Shumi diiiiiiii, hw r u?? gud binny Big smile Lallantop chap, thanks yaar Big smileso Niko gona marry agn, spoilt brats.... LOL.. haha...LOLYuckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Pratz fell on cow dung, hahaha...LOLpoor she it is ok...it is fun falling in cow dung LOL but krishu z vry intelligent to help her through a stick... ROFL.hai na?LOL.. Wow now waitin for kriya wedding, and ofc d nxt chap.. yep WinkSo update soon sure Big smile 

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Err. Shumi di.. I forgot to tell you that I edited My posts of Parts- 69, 68 & 67. thanks romanu ...i think i have replied to those post...Big smile but tried to search and reply again but could not find them...Ouch
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Another Amazing Part Shumi Ji! thanks shehnaz Big smile Great scene between Krish and Nitin!....thanks again Big smileI like it when krish said "Aaj kay baad mere do do bhai hain" wo kya hai na aaj kal hamara krishna bhi achcha ban ne ka koshish kar raha hai...WinkLOL So true!...i know Big smileindeed Nitin deserves it and so does Lucky!  exactlyBig smile our junior baba brings luck when he is around!Big smile he is cute and innocent yet so naughty at the same time!LOL  v true Big smileloved him when he said "chod do mere friend"!LOLbut the best scene is Ghanti laal/ krish and Prat! what a hilarious part!... hahaha LOLi am still laughing!....keep laughing  and be happy always Big smilei can imagine the scene!.. esp. when ghunti laal wanted to protect Prat with its Moow... Moow!ROFL. cute na....lol bechari ghunti lol  LOL but no doubt it was a sweet revenge for Krish! true she deserves it lol LOL but it was  even more funny to see Prat furious when krish gives her a stick to walk!LOL hahaha...no other way to help her...LOLloved it when lucky said" mai idiot nahi aunty smart hun!"omg... it was too good!Clap thanks shehnaz Big smilethis line crack me up!LOLoh how wish i could see Shyam Ji reaction!LOL.. heee...thank god he won't be LOLsuch a crazy family!ROFL exactly LOLnow looking forward to the next part!...Winkupdate as soon as you can!after 30  minutes...Love you loads lub u 2 Big smile!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar Take Care Shumi Ji!  u 2 shehnaz Big smileMy very first pic to show my appreciation!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  did u notice your thank yu is glittering with Stars. lub u HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi dii. .
Il b away frm my hom til mon.oh! .so wudnt b able to cmnt as il b onlyn thru my mob. never mindBig smile.bt il surely b readng d chaps regularly. thanksBig smile .i postd my cmnts yday,bt it ddnt post.ouch! Big smile .so untl mon. .awaiting for tomorrow Day Dreamingbye di. bye bye azi chellam Big smile.tc. u 2 .lub u loads me 2Big smile
urs azikutty
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

hi dii chp was so cute  thanks muskaan Big smileakhit hamare krishna ne apni bat manwa hi li  yep Winkloved nitin and krishna little conversation thanks Big smileshadi bohat jaldi r wo bhi niko r kriya ki ak sath maza aye ga sure...hope u all will enjoy it Big smileand pratigya gandi and bechari krishna ne  madad bhi nahi ki so sad heeee...fun too LOLand lucky hamesha un dono k sath so cute na like me mera student jo hai v true beta v trueWink 
lovely chp thanks Big smile will wait for
and sorry dii for some days i,m out of competition no worry...it is just for fun...we have fun only in free time isn't it? Big smilebt will back soon no probs Big smileand mitaly u r back love it congrats dii romana and binny
well romana tumhari jagah koi nahi le sakta dhatte raho hahaha...true
love u alllllll we 2 lub u Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

hi shumi di . hi vaishu Big smilehow r u? gud gud gud how about u yaar?Big smilelove this chapter. thanks Big smilekrishna such a crazzy person.heeeeeLOL nitin ki tarif ke liye to words hi nahi hai.v trueBig smile  thanks to lucky krish have chance to live in saxsena haveli. yep credit goes to lucky Big smile kriya is superb. thanks Big smilepratigya in gobar.LOLLOL. i lub that word gobar...ROFLme also touche gobar. suchiii! Day Dreamingwaiting for next.Tongue sureBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

INVITATION TO KriYa & NiKo MARRIAGE:Tongue

PART-72

singh house:

singh house was in full swing preparing for the dual weddings.all are sitting and discussing about the wedding preparation. sumitra was looking at the wedding cards. one invitation card for two marriages.

with the approval of all they selected a beautifully designed ,traditional, very expensive and exclusive card with golden print and shining stones on it.

look at the wedding card!Big smile

Mrs.Sumitra Singh request 
the pleasure of your presence and blessings
for the auspicious occasion of the
wedding of her children

Krishna Singh with Pratigya Saxen

&
                                    Komal Singh with Nitin Mathur 

on
Tuesday April 19, 2011, 2 pm
at india-forums , pratigya section
iShQ hUa thread

Sharing the happiness
The singh family, mathur family saxena family and all pratigyans

note:no gifts please, your blessings are our greatest gift!

sumtira:'krishna iss ko proof check karo...Smile'

krishna:'nitin please check.i am making the list of people to whom we should invite...Big smile' he gave it to nitin.

nitin peeped in to his list which contains maximum of girls name.

nitin:'whose list this is..?Confused'he wondered looking at the long list

krishna:'these are all my girl friends...EmbarrassedTongue'

nitin:'itna bada girl friends list..Tongue...LOL'

his invitation list includes:Tongue

1.sun7shine aka binny             

2.shefads aka shehnaz

3.surbhisachwani aka surbhi

4.piyarapiyari aka muskaan(she will be invited by lucky)

5.mitaly aka mitaly

6.aleena1 aka aleena

7.zash_LubUKriYa aka azi

8.hamisky aka hamida

9.ninita aka ninita

10.kriya_life aka romana

11.roshna1020 aka roshna

12.vaishu2 aka vaishu

13.Eden_luvsKriya aka eden

14.CBrocks aka Jasmeet

15.Natasha aka natasha

16.anushkab aka anushka

17.shalinikanagu aka shalini      

18.sweet_bhanki

19.pheonix1

20.b2001

21.prats333 aka priya

22.prettymeena44 aka meena

23.premprem1

24.swtgrl92 aka radhi

less active readers:

3.tukun2009  

4.glitter411

8. mia03

girls you are all kindly invited to our beloved KriYa marriage.bonus you can attend NiKo marriage tooTongue.

note:if i have missed any one in my invitation list please don't hesitate to tell me so that i can include them.please remind me if i have missed any one...Big smile                            

Edited by shumi. - 09 April 2011 at 6:30am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbarashalinikanagu-radhi-sweet_bhankininitaabcd2Aziyavaishali.....b2011Snehal21Mitu_piyarapiyari...Natasha...PristineSoul

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

res 

MitalyEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by Mitaly.. - 08 April 2011 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.PristineSoul

Go to top