Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 9)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Wow Di! wat an amazing n cute chap....thanks eden Big smile.lub u loadz 4 Givin such a cute Kriya scene..it is all cuz of loyal fans like u and ur wonderful comments...Big smileThank God u left lucky behind or else KriYa woudn't hav Enjoyed this romantic moment....lolLOL...OMG they were soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute....lub them. Keep givin such cute KriYa scenes..sure Big smile.lub u lub u 2Big smile

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Shumi diiiii...
edited my comments at page 3....
my net....Angry..almost took my jaan to post the comment...Angry..
will comment to the latest update tomorrow.....very sorry diii....
tc..
urs azikutty
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Mindblowing!! The whole Chapter was Superb!...thanks shehnaz be it the motor bike scene! Or when Prats puts her hand around BabaEmbarrassed and how cute with lucky tagging along!LOL...yep...as of now my readers are thinking that he is kabab mai hadi for kriya...but it is not so...soon he is going to be the jam between the two...Big smile( for me it was a sweet memory of my nephew!... i remember when i got engaged,..mine is an arranged marriage.....mine too...Ouchmy late father who was orthodox  never gave us permission to go alone unless my nephew accompany us!Wink...so almost my ff is sweet memory of urs haan?....Big smileEmbarrassedShyam Ji is the best! Clap  yep he is harmless Smileand then finally Kriya romancing in the plantation was breath-taking!Wink...yaar do u remember long before i said i will show kriya romance in sugarcane plantation...here we are....Big smileThank You Shumi ji for this part! I enjoyed the sugarcane plantation tour a lot!!  u r welcome dear...the tour is not yet over....come along with me to have more fun...Big smileThanks for the pictures too !... aw....it was my pleasure...u know what ,by posting pics i can cut short my explanation...Winkreminds me a lot of Mauritius!Big smile...i love maurities...it is my long time wish to vist mauritius....HugWaiting for the next update! i have back pain dearOuch....let us whether i am able to update to night....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapThumbs Up Lubbbbbbbbbbbbb You!!!!!!!!!Hug...lub u tooooooooooooooo Hug
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

i am rofl......... wen ur kids say if we give chocolate to the cow it will give us chocolate milk......i use to laugh out loudLOL...... btw cow as wel as goat also eat biscuits..... if we gave them 2 eat.....Smile...oh! i learned some thing new yaar...Tongue...thanks Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

hi akka.....vry nyc chp wid full  greenary.thanks ninitaBig smile...till nw i hv nt been 2 a farm,oh! that means u have missed heart of our india Big smileaftr reading dis beautiful chp evn i feel lyk  going  2 a farm...u should...it is a must watch part of india Big smiletantu 4 d sugary sugary chp lyk sugar cane...hahaha...so sweet betaTongue......tata luv u . me 2Big smile.bye....Hug  bye Big smile4 ma akka who s weeter than sugar cane.......aw...i am impressed...

ninita

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

hi shumi diiii.Smile..hi roshnaBig smile......congrats shumi dii  for  starting a new thread....... it was a awesme & very lovely chpClapClapClapClapClap.......thanks again dear Big smile.......thanks for the pics...u r welcomeBig smile...more in store....Wink.amg the bike scn Cool& kriya romanceEmbarrassed n the field was just brillentStarStarStarStarStar....aw...i lub u for all ur super duper comments Big smile..oh!!!! bechara krishu got stuck n the slush...hahaha...LOL.. nyway  her lovely wife Embarrasseds ther 2 tke care...very trueWink..loved the chilled water part...playing with water is all time excitment and fun isn't it?Tongue ..n the last part was soooooooooooooo romanticDay Dreaming ....umm hummEmbarrassedWink..the way he circled her frm back & the way he gripped her mor tightly around her waist ........ tat entire kriya scn gave me goose bumpsBlushing...control beta...controlEmbarrassed...thank u shumi diii for very sweet & lovely chp..u r welcome sweetyBig smile.. waiting for the next chp....try to update to nightBig smile... lub u shumi dii   Hug me 2 Hugtake care.....Embarrassed u 2Big smile

roshna1020

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

Lovely chapter di.Smile thanks vaishuBig smile
i love nature.Tongue i know...we all like nature...Tongue
Kriya in farm how sweet.Embarrassed as sweet as sugarcaneLOL
bike riding on kachha road.Wink...lol.. good for krishuBig smile
waiting for next update.Tongue soon i willBig smile
TC.Big smile u 2Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

jaanu.. edited my post on pg 6. thanks yaarBig smile

ohh ya.. If you are still online for... say... 40 mins....

then...

I'll introduce you to your going-to-be  Bahu... Wink who is my behooda bahu?....girrrrrrAngryLOL

Go to top