piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Reserved
meri pyaari muskaan 3rd...never mind...Big smile
yes dii y mera stupid net bhi na bohat beehodaAngry hai achanak kuch ho jata hai ise bt happy for others who r above me Smile
congrats binny and romanaClap
i,ve editted my comments diiStar

Edited by piyarapiyari - 07 April 2011 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....shumi.

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

sorry dii for late comment  no worry...bt i,m very sad dii becoz my couzn grandfather had died ouch! inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi'raji'oon Ouch Truely, we are from Alla h, and to Him we shall return. May Allah grant Jannah and yesterday night she went to pakistan wid her family i tooooo love her grandpa to much he was so loving CryCryhe loved me so much
well just to become relax and out of sorrow my mom told me to sit and chat wid friends on net as she know about it no worry ...keep praying for him.
khair
the chp was awsome thanks u made me smile i am glad  muskaan Big smile love each and every moment  thanks again Big smilepratigya jeolous of me lol LOLand nice to c krishna asked about me  cuz he likes u that is y Big smilewaiting for kriya mariage and next update sureBig smile ....don't be too much dipressed dear, that may spoil your health...take care Smile
thanks for all ur concern dii today feeling much better than yesterday u know what dii me very lucky becoz i,ve got such anice and good friends that what to say all my sweetie and u dii really help me to come out of my sorrow becoz if i,ll b alone than i always think about them bt to talk wid u and to read ur ff my mind change thanks love u allllllllHugHug
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Reserved
meri pyaari muskaan 3rd...never mind...Big smile
yes dii y mera stupid net bhi na bohat beehodaAngry hai achanak kuch ho jata hai ise ouch!Ouch even my net is slow for the past one week...Angry bt happy for others who r above me Smile
congrats binny and romanaClap
i,ve editted my comments diiStar thanks Tongue
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

hello dii h r u? gud v gud...and glad to see u back after a  sad day Ouch hope u r feeling better now Smiledii chp was awsome  thanks Big smile and so quick like ur readers hai naWink v v quick dear v v quick Tongueit was amazing atlast kriya wedding hone ja rahi hai na  yep...hope u will like it Big smilemindblowing thanks Big smileand lucky toooooooo innocent bt hoshyar bacha Embarrassed v smaryWink 

shaym ji always ghusa ghusa it was like bhusa bhusa...LOL is not good for his sehat na bt he don,t understands thisAngry  cus uss kar seer mai bhuusa bhara hua hai....lolLOLevery one was so emotionalConfusedCryand sad bt happy in the endSmile happy ending LOLbt pratigya Angryput all blamed on my krishu i know yaar behoodi..Angry.no worry krishna will not leave her ...watch what is going to happen in my next update  LOLaltough i know that he told all this lakin phr bhi thora sath to dena chahiye tha naAngry exactly Angrybt khair koi baat nahi aisi choti choti batee hoti rahti hai every thing is fair in love na? WinkLOLall is well that ends well  v true Big smileab bs jaldi se rasme shuru karwa do dii StarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedStarStarStarDancing done dear Big smilewaiting for next updateDay Dreaming
 tonight Winkand u r mindblowing dii for uHug aw....thank u sweety TongueHuglove u lub u 2Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mitaly..

shummi Big smile hi mitalyBig smile 
nice chap Tongue thanksTongue
yaar i did not knew how nitin get married to komalLOL lolLOL read my old updatesWink
i have not rep the past chap yetSmile thats whyShocked obviouslyLOL
yaar itna hypotenstive syamjiLOL bechara kaa BPROFL up and down...up and down...up and downLOL
itni badi haveliBig smile i love it thanks.Big smile..those pics i have posted alreadyWink....still i posted again cuz i know that there r few readers who caught this ff from the second half...LOL
yee syamji kaa gussaLOLLOLLOL   behoodaLOL
krishEmbarrassed 1001 rupi sagun chagaya na!Tongue
badiaWink bahiti badiyaBig smile
track moving to kriya weddingEmbarrassed yep...that 2 vey very fastLOL
cant wait nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hope ur my updates will be worth waitingBig smileOFCOUSE wothwaiting
here for you my fev Annona squamosa , for youTongue
i just had todayBig smile

come on mitaly don't kill me with my favourite fruitsTongue 
did i?  ShockedLOLLOL i m sorry i did not knewSmile
...ummm custard apple! yet another favourite fruit of mine!Tongue.
Big smileBig smile
..i lub it....u had today!ShockedAngryLOL do u get it here?
yep indo can grosarry & chinatown as well . all seasonBig smileBig smile
Confused but i have never seen in toronto...Ouch
reallyShockedShockedShocked i did not knewLOLLOL

and this is for you.....guess what....rabri! serverd traditionaly in a mud pot !Tongue
yummyTongueTongue
btw never had rabriConfused
thanxStarBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile love yyaaBig smile

Edited by Mitaly.. - 07 April 2011 at 8:11am
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

sorry dii for late comment  no worry...bt i,m very sad dii becoz my couzn grandfather had died ouch! inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi'raji'oon Ouch Truely, we are from Alla h, and to Him we shall return. May Allah grant Jannah and yesterday night she went to pakistan wid her family i tooooo love her grandpa to much he was so loving CryCryhe loved me so much
well just to become relax and out of sorrow my mom told me to sit and chat wid friends on net as she know about it no worry ...keep praying for him.
khair
the chp was awsome thanks u made me smile i am glad  muskaan Big smile love each and every moment  thanks again Big smilepratigya jeolous of me lol LOLand nice to c krishna asked about me  cuz he likes u that is y Big smilewaiting for kriya mariage and next update sureBig smile ....don't be too much dipressed dear, that may spoil your health...take care Smile
thanks for all ur concern dii u r welcome jaanu Big smiletoday feeling much better than yesterday gud Big smile u know what dii me very lucky becoz i,ve got such anice and good friends that what to say all my sweetie and u dii really help me to come out of my sorrow becoz if i,ll b alone than i always think about them bt to talk wid u and to read ur ff my mind change thanks love u allllllllHugHugwow...that was a biggest compliment to my ff...i am very glad that reading my ff makes to relieved and happy....thank u so much muah! i lub u TongueHug

piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

yep indo can grosarry & chinatown as well.all seasonBig smileBig smile
 that is not cool AngryROFL

reallyShockedShockedShocked i did not knewLOLLOL 
 that is not cool AngryROFL

yummyTongueTongue
btw never had rabriConfused
hahaha...me 2 never had itROFL. this time when i go to india i am going to get a big pot of rabri( in which we fetch water!ROFL) and tryTongue...hope it taste good...LOL
thanxStarBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile  u r welcome Tonguelove yyaaBig smile aw so sweet...as sweet as rabriTongue

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

akka....hw r u? gud ninitaBig smile nitin s vry vry sweet.....yep cuz his name is very much similar u urs ninita...nitin!Tongue...
krishna:' ek hazaar ek rupaiya ka shagun mere taraf se...'hmm vry chweeeet.....very veryTongue.
'omg...this idiot girl is going to put the blame on me...'krishna was shocked.i felt vry funny lol...no worry krishna will not going to leave that matter so easily
lucky: '...friend! mujay bhi shagun do...'he pushed every one and came in front asking for shagun. achooda lucky s cho chweeeeeeet & innocent i jus luv him spl mmmuaaah 2 lucky...he is a adorable kid me 2 lub himBig smile
i hate shyam he beat ma chweet lucky i know behooda girrrrrrrrrAngry

nw nw nw tz tym 4Day Dreaming coz kriya's wedding...ummmEmbarrassed..ninita s waitig eagerly so late akama  chikrama kriya kalyanam adhukapram........Embarrassed kerala hoeymoon....yep...btw r u from kerela?Tongue..

cho cho choooo chweeeeeeet of ma chweeet akka........

akka tak care  u 2 luv u me 2  tata....bye byeBig smile....

Go to top