shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
PART-68

A TRIP TO NIAGARA FALLS:

in canada:

Trillium health center:

komal became almost normal.

Dr pradeep kumar:'she is perfect now.she can very well travel...Smile'he advised them.

nitin:'thank you so much doctor...Big smile'he shook hand.

sumitra:'we will never forget you doctor.you have saved my only daughter's life.thank you so much...Cry'she said with brimming tears and gave a huge amount liberally as a donation to the hospital by cheque.

nitin immediately booked the return ticked to india and confirmed their date of journey.he informed their return date to his parents, shakti and krishna.

sarangpure:

soon after krishna received the call from nitin, he went to pratigya's room.

krishna:'pratigya...Big smile'he walked in to her room.

pratigya:Smile...she was arranging her dresses in her wardrobe.

krishna:'are you busy...?Big smile'he went and stood beside her.

pratigya:'nahi tho...kya baat hai? Smile'she stopped arranging and turned towards him.

krishna:'glad newsBig smile...komal is returning back Big smile...'his voice and face proved his happiness.

pratigya:'wow!Big smile...when..?Tongue...when?Big smile' she was excited.

krishna:'day after tomorrow they will land india...Smile'he smiled at her.

pratigya:'i am so happy for her...god is geatSmile.he answered my prayers.Big smile'

krishna:'thanks pratigya.thank you so much.....one more thing.. i want to share those happy moments.if you don't mind i would like to leave today...Disapprove'

pratigya:'why should i mind?it is your family.you have to go...but...Ouch'her eyes filled with tears.she lowered her gaze to hid her tears.

krishna:'i know...i am sorry....Ouch'he hold her chin and raised her face.wiped her tears.

krishna:'....mai baraat lekay zarur aunga.wo bhi jalt se jaltSmile Hug...'he hugged her.after an passionate hug he separated her from him.

krishna:'send me with smiling face...Smile'

pratigya:Ouch...she could not smile.

krishna:' if i am not there and if amma comes to know that i am in sarangpureOuch...she is going to make scrambled egg of mine...Unhappy'he said keeping his face seriously sad.

pratigya:LOL

krishna:' ek baar hamari shaadi hoja ne do....'he said as if he is challenging pratigya.

pratigya:'ek baar tho ho chuki hai....Approve'

krishna:' haan...haan...mera matlab ...aur ek baar hamari shaadi hoja ne do....fir dayk na...mere leyeh tho sasural genda phool....Cool' he started singing horribly.

pratigya:' ROFL....krishna....' she burst out with laughter.

krishna:'thanksBig smile

pratigya went with krishna to help him in packing.while they were packing the things lucky entered krishna's room and saw them packing.

lucky:'friend ...tum ja rahey ho.....?Shocked'he said looking at them packing.

krishna:'haan..Smile'

lucky :'...unnn...Cry' he started crying instantly.

krishna:'kya hua...?Confused'

lucky :'muskaan teacher ne tumai bulaya hai...'

krishna:'such...Day Dreaming'he went in lala land.

pratigya:Angry

pratigya:'chup kar...Angrybolday tere muskaan teacher ko ...wo nahi aayen gay...'

lucky :Cry..unnn...fir wo mujay achchay grades nahi daynge...Ouch'

krishna:ROFL

canada:

nitin:'komal.... before we leave we will visit Niagara fall....Big smile,it is a world class destination. visit to canada is incomplete with out visiting niagara....'

nitin:'more over it is very near by.we can go by a cab...Smile'

komal:'sure we willSmile...amma tum bhi chalo...'

sumitra:'nahi komal...Disapprove'she hesitated, she don't want to be between them.

nitin:'come on aunty.don't be formal...Smile'even though he call her aunty he treated her as his mother.

after an hour drive by a private taxi they reached Niagara falls.

it was surrounded by very strong stone and iron fence.there was  beautifully-maintained biking and walking trails beside that with lot of flower plants.it is a delight to see the huge flow of fall with a big noise.

komal:'wow...it is wonderful...'she opened her mouth with surprise.nitin took her more close to the fence.

look at the Niagara fall!Tongue

komal:'where from the water comes?' she wondered looking at the huge fall of water.

nitin:'the water flows from streams and rivers that empty into the Great Lakes, from Lake Superior down through Niagara river to Lake Ontario, then into the St. Lawrence River to the Atlantic Ocean.'he explained in detail to her and sumitra.

sumitra:Confused...she did not get any thing of what he said.

nitin:'do you know how high it is?Smile'they walked along the fence looking and admiring the fall.

komal:'no...Confused'she was staring at the amazing sight of the fall.

yet another view of Niagara fall!Tongue

nitin:'the falls are 188 feet high, with the deepest section of the niagara river just at their base-going down 170 feet...'

komal:'omg...Shocked'

even though the fence is very much away from the fall , due to the force of the fall the water spray on the viewers and made them wet.komal, nitin and sumitra became wet.

nitin:'can you see the U shaped .....that is horse shoe shaped water fall...?'Big smilehe showed her while wiping the water from his face.

komal:'yeh..omg!Tongue....it is so huge...Shocked'she could not stop wondering.

look at horseshoe falls!

nitin:'yep...the rim of Horseshoe Falls measures 2200 feet wide-More than 168,000 cubic m (6 million cubic ft) of water go over the crest line of the falls every minute....Smile'he explained.

sumitra:'it is amazing...Tongue'she looked at the fall with her eyes and mouth open.

nitin saw people standing and selling thin transparent plastic coat.he purchased three , gave one to komal another one to sumitra.

nitin:'wear this. other wise you will become wet and fall sick...Smile'all of them wore it and  covered their head with the plastic hood.nitin helped komal to wear it.

komal:'is it the highest fall in the world...?Tongue'

nitin:'no...but it is the fastest moving waterfalls in the world with a speed of 40 to 60 kilometer per hour...'

nitin:'can you see the small portion of the fall across the bridge...Smile'they walked towards it.he pointed out the other side of the fall while walking.

komal:'yeh....Big smile..i can see the bridge...'

nitin:'that part of the  falls is on the US side.'

sumitra:'why so...?'

nitin:'aunty ...Niagara fall is on the US and Canada border.but major portion of the falls is in canada.one fourth or less than that is in US side...'

look at the bridge connecting US and canada!

sumitra:'i see...Tongue'

nitin:'if you just cross the over bridge we will be in USA..'

komal:'is it? how come?...don't we need visa...?Confused'

nitin:'i think PR card is enough...Smile'they reached the bridge which connects US and Canada.near the bridge there was a ferry ride which takes the tourist very close to the fall.

look at the  Niagara fall vdo!Tongue

nitin:'shall we go in the ferry...?Smile'

komal:'no ...i am scared...Disapprove'she refused.

nitin:'mai hun na....and aunty is also there.come...Smile'he hold her hands to get rid of her fear and feel comfortable.

they stood in the long Q to purchased the ticked at the counter and walked towards the ferry.before getting in to it, they were given the blue colour thin transparent coat to wear and to cover them self from the splashing water.because sumitra,nitin and komal were already wearing it, they did not took that coat from them.

one by one they got in to the ferry.nitin hold komal's hand and helped her to get in to the ferry.he took her to the upper part of the ferry so that they can enjoy more and have fun.the ferry moved very slowly towards the fall.with the ferry swaying along the waters nitin and komal were swaying along with the ferry.the most common cry that could be heard over the sound of the ferry motor was wooooooo! ....woow!!!Tongue

when the ferry went very close to the fall every one were thrilled and excited.

look at the ferry near the fall!

nitin:'kom....fall..........flow...............'he was trying to explain some thing to komal.because of the huge noise she cannot hear properly.she just smiled at him.

komal:'i can not hear youuuuConfused...'she raised her voice and said.

nitin:Tongue....they looked up the steam...the air was filled with blinding mist through which after several minutes saw wide volume of water falling over...the forth and foam bursting out from every surface.they were tossing on a  troubled current and half  blinded and drenched with the shower of water spray.

it was an amazing and unique experience! getting so close to the falls was fantastic!

komal:wow....Tongue she was thrilled to see Niagara Falls so closely.the crashing was incredible, the amount of water pouring over the edge was astonishing! most spectacular one was the horse shoe falls, which is unimaginably huge and mighty!

girls here is a vdo showing a ferry ride!

i hope you enjoyed watching it.

Edited by shumi. - 04 April 2011 at 11:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-radhi-sweet_bhankishahbararoshna1020b2011Aziyavaishali........Natasha...PristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Starwow dii u r also back and me also i,m happy that i had not missed any part Smile

well now about chp the chp was so brilliant all the pics were awsome and vedio tooooooooooo it was nice and beautiful sceneClapStarStar love these type of places to watch them live will b a pleasure for anyone hope in life i may c this type of manzarDay Dreaming
happy that now komal is f9 and coming back wish them happy married life Smile
love the emotions of krishna as a brother he is so happy and to c him happpppppyyyyyy i,m on cloud 9 Winkbt also sad as he is not gonna going to meet me again Cry
and also sad for pratigya she is so upset and sadConfusedCryCry
dii ab jaldi se unki dobara shadi kara do na unhe is tarha alag nahi dekh sakte dukh hume bhi hota hai naOuch
awsome and nice chp waiting for nextStarStarStarStarSmileSmileSmile

Edited by piyarapiyari - 04 April 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020shumi.PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
*EDITED*

Jaanu.... Im second..

NiKo masti was more but KriYa romance was so less.. Cry Cry

But I liked NiKo in this part..

Oh my..
the pics were wonderful.. Tongue

I feel like just jumping in the water.. LOL
the videos were also awesum..

Edited by KriYa_life - 06 April 2011 at 6:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Im 2nd.. Congratulations Muskaan

roshna1020shumi.Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

PristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyari

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Shumiiiiiiii diiiiiiii, hw r u? Lubly chap, so krishu z gng bak... Aww, now waiting for his band, baaja, bharaat.... Btw, thanx di for taking me to nigeria falls!! And Niko seemed to hav gr8 time.... Waitin for them to b bak to India... So update soon, waitin... Muaah

Edited by Sun7shine - 05 April 2011 at 8:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020shumi.PristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

reserved
again muskaan! Big smilearey wa...Clap

roshna1020PristineSoulpiyarapiyari

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hii shumi dii ......wats up?   it was awesmee chp ClapClapClapClapClap thnks shumi dii for the awesme video & beautiful pics of niagra falls .... waitng for the next chp  .... lub u shumi dii .Hug....t.creEmbarrassed

Edited by roshna1020 - 05 April 2011 at 7:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.PristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyari

Go to top