fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 65)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

lovely chapter shumi di. thanks vaishuBig smile
how r u?"
my dearest three frnd muskaan, surbhi and Binny got chance to meet krishna.TongueTongueTongueDay Dreaming lol no worry soon i am going to add you all in my ff...Big smile
they are going very fast totlly behoodis sab ki sab.LOLLOLLOL  do doubt...LOLpratigya be aware of them.LOLLOL exactlyWink
di i m living in ahmedabad its not a village  hahaha....lol....so sweet to see you denying that  your place is not a village.Big smile..and naroda, asarva , juhapura and shapur all are areas' name. surat and vadodara both are cities.LOL  wow...u gave me very gud informationBig smile thanks... btw....yaar the above information i collected it from net...i don't know about ahmedabad , naroda etc...lol although i didn't get chance to see cock fight.LOLLOL oh! it happens .....Big smilesome times we don't give important to the things which happens next to us...but travell long distance to see other events...LOL
student like lucky what situation of my frnds.LOLLOL very true...LOL
let me count what number i score.LOLLOLLOLLOL should be big fat numberLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

i have increased my rank i m at no 8. hahaha....i told u...it is going to be a big fat number...8 ...see how fat it is! unlike 1 Winkday by day i  m getting bigger rank.LOL great going beta Clap
sab log dekho hum kitni tarrki kar rahe hai.LOL good job keep it up...
Thumbs Up

vaishali.....

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Oooops, Sorry Shumi Ji, I just wanted to clear out a confusion about the Mela scenes in part 65.. including the green banglesEmbarrassed... In fact i should have said the whole scene reminded me of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham! instead of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge! So sorry if i gave you the wrong info!!  no worry dearBig smile....by the way is there any mela scene in  Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!?ConfusedROFL...yaar now i got confused between the two films Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham! and Dilwale  Dulhaniya Le Jayenge! ROFL Uffff..Your story is driving me crazy!ROFL hahaha...LOLUntil your next update... take care! thank u & u 2 take careBig smile from your crazy fan!WinkLOL  i lub crazy people LOLTongue 
Hi! Part 66 was sweet and lovely chap! THANKS SHEHNAZBig smile i especially like the 3 charlie's angels scene a lot!Wink.. heeee.....LOLi mean Muskaan, Binny and Surbhi....i understood that LOLquite a strong competition for Prat!WinkLOL..true...LOL and loved how baba makes his babu jealous!  behooda...LOLThanks Shumi Ji! u r welcome dear Big smile ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar thanks for ur lubly cute stars and i lub youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

krishna:'Smile.....'

surbhi:'hi...Big smile'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..................how luckyy my hand is naaa...obviouslyBig smile...here after don't wash ur handsLOL

muskaan:'hey surbhiShocked...lucky is my student ok?Angry' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann Wink ROFL i knowWink

surbhi:'abey...binny...Angry'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...Smile'he folded his hand together and greeted them.

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu  u r welcome betaSmile....i am very glad that u liked my discription Big smile

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................Embarrassed haina!Embarrassed

krishna:Tongue...Embarrassed..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ummmmmmmmmWinkEmbarrassed

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...Big smile'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.

krishna:'Shocked....hi...Big smile'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed wahi tho...wish that ur hand should he hand cuffed with his....how romantic it will be na...Embarrassed

pratigya:Angry

krishna:'nice to meet you all....Tongue'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...Smile...Day Dreaming'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day Dreaming..hota hai!LOLWink

pratigya:Angry... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...Confused'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...Tongue'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....Day Dreaming'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  girrrrrrrrr....chance maar rahi hai?AngryLOL

pratigya: Angry....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...Tongue'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed yaar that is too much isn't it?LOL

krishna:'sure....ouch!Ouch...not sure...Disapprove'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

pratigya:Angry

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...Angry'anythingg forr krishnaa Embarrassed Wink yep...LOL

surbhi:EmbarrassedWinkTongue 

thankk uuu shumii dii u r welcome surbhi Big smile...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr .......thanksBig smile.........
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr .....lolLOL......
luvv uuuu ....keep reading ....and keep lubing Tongue
updatee soonnnnn sureBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

awesmeeeeeeeeeeee chp  shumi dii...thanks roshnaBig smile... wow !!!! 3 sexy teachers full2 line marong on krish...yep....ekho kasar nahi choda...LOL..bechare prats ki kya halath hogi ...n 3 sexy teachers ko dekha karLOL...i know poor girl Ouch... ... ny way krish s only 4 pratsEmbarrassed ... he was made for her...bas baat khatam Big smile.. dont know abt arhaan..Wink..lol...he is still single...can make a try LOL..shumi dii early n d mornng wen cock say cock doodle doo uska samne alarm clock bhi kuch nahi hai...exactly...but now a days we don't get that chance cuz i don't see any cock aroundOuch..... lucky reminds m of  shinchan cartoon chr n hungama cha ..... bahute hee naughty aur behooda bacha hai..... LOL oh ! i see Big smileu mst watch u willl be rofl...will try Big smile... lub u shumi dii ..lub u 2 dear Big smile.
res booking ke saath adv booking bhe chalaga shumi dii  Wink...lol ROFL advance booking...ROFL  where from u get all these ideas? ROFL 

roshna1020

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hi summi  my Star
and hallo ,, sona hiraa dil wallee frendwaWinkPOST THE UPDATE PLS

Edited by Mitaly.. - 01 April 2011 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.PristineSoul

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiatasmeena

lovelyClap
THANKS Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

dii chp was mindblowing thanks muskaan Big smileme met wid krishna wid my two beehodis friend how romantic it was  tha na romantic ? Embarrassedwell it was a treat and pleasure for me  me too  happy for y muskaanBig smile me going to meet again wid my hero  sure Big smilebt not sure whether he,ll come r not no worry mai huna Wink bt then also happy that i had met wid him sach me when i was reading it i went to dreamland and was lost bt then shurbhi and binny came r binny beehodi went and give him a cotton candy age nikal gae r shurbhi wo to bs har jagah khud ko hi age kare gi bt love my sweeties  glad that u enjoyed every bit of it Big smilebecoz of their and mine immature nature love it and i love pink colour and u had given me that it oh really! what a co incidance! Tongue,s so beautiful love my sarree style thanks dear....Big smile last bt not least love all the chp thanks Big smileand i do love the fighting btw partners like this which u had shown us btw kriya love their conversation thank u very much muskaan for liking it Big smile and lucky so innocent he also wants to play that game bt he has a long time to play hai na diii hahahahhah ...lol LOL

love it  thank again Big smilewaiting for next will up date soon Big smileand pics r  also nice thanksBig smile

piyarapiyari

Go to top