Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 64)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiii......azi chellam...Big smile
me gng to mu uncles house..gudBig smile....im in a hurry...no worryBig smile..
i'll be out of home for a few days..so my commments will be short for a few days as i'll be logging in thru my mob.....it is ok...Big smile
so let me have a short comment......
lubd the mela scene n the cute cute small things between KriYa n lucky..thanksBig smile..luba all the KriYa moments...thanks againBig smile....it was soooo nice to read the local mela enjoyments along with our sizzling KriYa....i knowBig smile
will be back....awaitingBig smile
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
lub u loads aw................ lub u sweeeetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHug
azikutty

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Shumi dii. .
Misd agn;-(. .i ws at d ryt tym wen u wer updating.bt wen i saw d title as chap 59,i thot u hvnt updatd d chap yet. .omg!misd witin a sec. .;-(. ouch!Ouch i am very sorry dear...i messed it up.Ouch..i was in hurry that is why.Ouch..i will see that i don't repeat this again Big smile.no pblm,il b here 4 d nxt update. .pakka.inshallah Big smile...all the best  Big smile!i've editd my cmnts on pg 50 oh! thanks Big smile.il try tocmnt on d nxt chap 2mrw,though im nt sure cz im gng 2 my uncle's house 2mrw evng n wl b bk 1ly aftr few days aw....have a nice time dear...enjoy ur days...Big smile.bt wl b onlyn thru my mob.wl nvr mis ur updat. .;-) that is so sweet of u ...i lub u na...Big smile
lub u loads
urs azikutty
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Shumi diiiiiiiiii......
im back!!!!!!! woooooooooo...Hug
hru? gud gud Big smilegive my hugs n kisses to my jaannu kids..Big smile sure ...lub u Big smile
grr....Angrymy net become too slow yday that i cudnt get the first place..lol...no worry...ur comments r the best, u r always next to my heart  so no worry about the first place...but try to get it....it is fun doing so....chalo.no problem,im not gonna lose it today...Evil Smile lolLOL
n regarding the update......
agn,im gonna do the same......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL looooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllLOL
OMG!!i was imagining that scene...n i quickly remembered the real Shyamiji jumping up n down in every epi...ROFLROFLROFL.....hahahaaaaaaaa LOL.n wat made me evn more .....ROFLROFLROFLROFL was.....
he fall upside down flat on the carpet with his hands and legs apart like a frog.(ROFL.....) his mouth wide opened.the paan he was chewing spill out of his mouth....making his chin and carpet wet(ROFL....)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL......frog!!!!!ROFLROFL heeeeeeeeee best postureLOL

krishna:'Shocked...unclejiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Shocked'he ran to his help.(krishna calls shyam saxena uncleji...ROFL)
ROFL....eww..i hate jiiis.remind me about the budhao.WinkLOL heee i knowLOL

krishna:'excuse me.....'he left shyam saxena randomly on the sofa and ran to bath room to take a shower(...ROFL...)
ROFLROFL.omg!Krishna got confused of blood n pan..eww!!Confused..poor shyamiji.thrown to sofa...ROFLROFL heeeeeeeeeeeee that is what exactly i meant but put it in a polished way...LOL

bohut ho gaya diii.....ROFLROFLi cant laugh more today....heeeeeeeee LOL...lol. me 2 laughing with u...me 2 tired of it...i can not laugh any more...LOL.spare something for tomorrow also.....
oh!it become too short na?coz ur update was short....behoodi..LOL.....how to make it long nw?ha,an idea......!!!!!
take this.........ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL
kaisa laga?hui na long? THE BEST  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
lub u loads diiii....LUB u 2Big smile
tc of urself  thanks and u 2Big smile
urs azikutty
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

see i m so latee todayy ..arghhhh
no worry u r IN  in right time but this chap wass likeee a pleasanttt treatt  thanksBig smile ..thankss u r welcomeBig smile ..
i'll commentt laterrr  sure Big smileacchha wala longg one lile the pink swet cotton candyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhh!TongueDay Dreaming
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by shumi.

HugHallo Summi Big smile

TongueBig smileand hallo lovely girlsTongue= I mean shona hira dil wallyLOLLOL
resEmbarrassed
naam to suna hogaWink
it's mitalyEmbarrassedBig smile
mitaly the unbeatable!!!!!!!!!!...i am very very glad to see you back...Tongue
Thanx Summi Star  u r welcome dear Big smilei tried my best  u did itClap
i like muqabla barabari kaaBig smile exactly without tough competition mukabla mai maza hi nahi aata Big smile
glad to see  if someone can beat meeTongue all the best to other competitorsThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

omg summi
i m LOLLOLLOL glad u r enjoying .,..Big smile
cock fight well said by P   lolLOL

three teachers   LOLLOL  aik hi mulaqat,, aur flurtingWink wow heee 3 bade behoodi's lolLOL

well aajkal kaa fast jamanaLOLLOLLOL wahi tho...LOL

LOLLOLROFL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFLLOL.ROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

so funnyBig smile thanks mitalyBig smile
i enjoyed a lot myStar i am very very happy to know that u enjoyed my ff...Big smile
keep writingBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar sureBig smile and thanks for ur cute starsBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 01 April 2011 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#ff00ff">..yaar....don't wish for that other wise he will make u drink ...that</font><font color="#ff00ff"> thingWink</font>LOL....<font color="#ff0000">im nt shyamiji to be that much fool..LOL</font><font color="#0000ff">hahaha...agreed...Big smile</font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#cc3399" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">nitin:'LOL....i adore your loveBig smile'</font>
nw tell me hu is the best?????EmbarrassedLOL...<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">obviously nitin!LOL<font color="#ff0000">...AngryAngryaap bhi na?never leave nitin na?TongueTonguek keep him..i'll keep karan..EmbarrassedWinkLOL</font></font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0000ff">NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......NO way...............OuchCryyaar if u want u can keep krishna....but not karan ok ? ok ! no...pleaseCryif u want u can take pratrigya, nitin, shyam, naina, adarsh , komal, arushi, dadi, krishna,angad,lucky, jugnu.chandu, tunna, sajjan, amma, shakti, kesar, piyassiya etc etc BUT not KARAN...CryAngry</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">yaa..i remember some old tamil songs...LOLLOL<font color="#ff00ff">so namy tamil song have that music</font>Big smile</font>
<a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com"></a>

LOL<font color="#ff0000">awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!u r my sweeeeeeeeetheart!!!!!!!</font>HugHugHug<font color="#0000ff">...thanks...but karan is mine ok?CrySmile</font>

tho jiju ko kya hoga? Wink LOL jiju comes next but karan comes first naTongue...btw jiju too like karan...behooda...LOL dats y i said,karan wl b safe wit me. . LOL....no no no...no but if that....karan is always mine....Tongue
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaishu2

HugHallo Summi Big smile

TongueBig smileand hallo lovely girlsTongue= I mean shona hira dil wallyLOLLOL
resEmbarrassed
naam to suna hogaWink
it's mitalyEmbarrassedBig smile