Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 63)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

Hiiiiiiiiii   aaaaakkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaa.............

hw r u? gud dear Big smilesry sry sry m lil busy as ma sem s gonna end on 5th april loads & loads of wrk 2 do..oh! please concentrate on your eaxms...few more days then u can enoy throughly Big smile...aftr a llllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg tym m bk here...u r welcome dear and i am glad that u r concentrating in ur studis keeping IF apart Clap.al d chps were vry vry vry funnyyyyy u made me ROFLROFLROFL.........thanksBig smile..banana shyam's head...blood sry sry paan....susu..
lol LOLniko were sweeeeettttttt...yep they r sweet coupleBig smile.....sumitra was funny but nt as funny as shyam anyways...true Big smile.& & &
finally finally finally        KriyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i dnt think u need anythng more dan dis 2 undrstand ma situation abt kriya.....behoodi blushing!LOL.............
luv u lub u 2 Big smile tak care u 2 Big smile tata.......byeBig smile......muaahhssss....thank u and muah to u 2Big smile.......

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

shumi thank u so much for a dedication love u u r such a darling dii  thank u so much muskaan...i am very glad that u liked it Big smilewell today i,m happy becoz my mitaly dii is back in the competition i was missing hr tooooooooo much true...me too very happy 2 see her back...Big smileand ate hi apni seat le li jb nahi thi to me ne shanmbhal kar rakhi thi ap k liye dii ...yaar...what a punch dialogue! LOLWinknow u back love u ok me again going so will comment on the update tommorrow  sure Big smilelove u allllllllllllllllllll we 2 lub u muskaan Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
dii i,ve edited my comments on pg 59 do check it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaishu2

lovely chapter shumi di.
how r u?"
my dearest three frnd muskaan, surbhi and Binny got chance to meet krishna.Day Dreaming
they are going very fast totlly behoodis sab ki sab.LOLLOLLOL pratigya be aware of them.LOLLOL
di i m living in ahmedabad its not a village and naroda, asarva , juhapura and shapur all are areas' name. surat and vadodara both are cities.LOL although i didn't get chance to see cock fight.LOLLOL
student like lucky what situation of my frnds.LOLLOL
let me count what number i score.LOL
oh my dear u don,t know we r not only beehodias bt big beehodis u tooo include na wid us as c ur rank a big rank so who is the big behoodi hahahahhahha Wink

lo muskaan there is any question about being me as big behoodiWink.LOLLOLLOL because i m frnd of all u behoodis' naWinkLOLLOL i have bigger rank any doubt.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.piyarapiyari

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

krishna:'Smile.....'

surbhi:'hi...Big smile'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..................how luckyy my hand is naaa lucky hoooooooooooLOL luckiestttttttt Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

muskaan:'hey surbhiShocked...lucky is my student ok?Angry' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann Wink ROFLme jeolous r u na jaan na pehchan tu mera mehman meri wajah se mili r Wink aww now it was destinyy that surbhi wil meet him so i met himm .......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

surbhi:'abey...binny...Angry'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...Smile'he folded his hand together and greeted them.such a well mannered and good person

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu 

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................Embarrassed

krishna:Tongue...Embarrassed..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedwah kya baat hai

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...Big smile'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.beehodi hume chor kar khud age nikal gae

krishna:'Shocked....hi...Big smile'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedbesharmi ki had par kar di hai naaaaaaaaaLOL dont u muskaaan i m a bigg behoodiiiiiii Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

pratigya:Angry

krishna:'nice to meet you all....Tongue'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...Smile...Day Dreaming'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day DreamingAngry oiye hoyee i m lubbingg ur angryy expression muskann Wink Embarrassed

pratigya:Angry... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...Confused'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...Tongue'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....Day Dreaming'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Angry

pratigya: Angry....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...Tongue'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedjhooti jhooti hatttt ..surbhi jhooth nahi boltiii Embarrassed

krishna:'sure....ouch!Ouch...not sure...Disapprove'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

pratigya:Angry

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...Angry'anythingg forr krishnaa Embarrassed Winkgood ans binny

surbhi:EmbarrassedWinkTongue 

thankk uuu shumii dii ...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr ................
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr ...........
luvv uuuu ........
updatee soonnnnn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.piyarapiyari

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Shumi diiiii...
edited my comments on pg 60....
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Shumi di, edited my post on pg 60
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Embarrassed    Embarrassed    Embarrassed            Embarrassed     Embarrassed      Embarrassed          Embarrassed    hum pe ye kisne hara rang dala, khushi ne humari hume maar dala, hume maar dala hume maar dala, humeeeeeeeeeeee maar dala.....   Embarrassed . lol lol lol LOL LOL LOLShumiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii, binnnnnyyyy   nnnnnyyyy  nnnnnyyyy  nnnnnyyyy  nnnnnyyyy  nnnnnyyyy Big smilem unable to stop blush....i can see that LOL Haye di, ye kya kar diyaaa.... Oh lubalub u di, aw lubalub!Embarrassed  kaash tum krishna hoti...EmbarrassedTonguethis was so sweet of u... thanks binny Big smileAnd OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i said I lub u to Krishna, hmmmmmmm I never knew I was such a behoodi..i knew it ..LOLWink And wow I live near d saxena haveli, hey 'krishu get ready I m coming'.....hahahaha....kidnap him...lol...And yup Pratigya called us bandariyas, how dare she,...heee LOL but anything for krishu, even d bandariya tag.... Lol.... ROFL behoodi stamp tho already lag chuka hai...ab bandariya lag bhi...LOL. one more feather on your cap...ROFLOh yeah di, amazing chap, btw wil we get to meet to krishu agn, don't say no di  u all will for sure going to meet krishna...but when how ...for that u have to read my updates Winkplzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Update soon..sure Big smileMuaahzzzzzzzzz lub u Tongue 

Go to top