India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 62)

shahbara Senior Member
shahbara
shahbara

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Oooops, Sorry Shumi Ji, I just wanted to clear out a confusion about the Mela scenes in part 65.. including the green banglesEmbarrassed... In fact i should have said the whole scene reminded me of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham! instead of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge! So sorry if i gave you the wrong info!! Uffff..Your story is driving me crazy!ROFLUntil your next update... take care! from your crazy fan!WinkLOL

Hi! Part 66 was sweet and lovely chap! i especially like the 3 charlie's angels scene a lot!Wink.. i mean Muskaan, Binny and Surbhi..quite a strong competition for Prat!WinkLOL.. and loved how baba makes his babu jealous! Thanks Shumi Ji! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by shefads - 01 April 2011 at 12:09am

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

i have increased my rank i m at no 8.day by day i m getting bigger rank.LOL
sab log dekho hum kitni tarrki kar rahe hai.LOL
jiyo beta jiyo.. khoob tarrki karo.. just like me.

Edited by KriYa_life - 01 April 2011 at 12:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbaravaishali.....piyarapiyarishumi.

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

krishna:'Smile.....'

surbhi:'hi...Big smile'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..................how luckyy my hand is naaa

muskaan:'hey surbhiShocked...lucky is my student ok?Angry' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann Wink ROFL

surbhi:'abey...binny...Angry'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...Smile'he folded his hand together and greeted them.

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu 

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................Embarrassed

krishna:Tongue...Embarrassed..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...Big smile'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.

krishna:'Shocked....hi...Big smile'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

pratigya:Angry

krishna:'nice to meet you all....Tongue'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...Smile...Day Dreaming'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day Dreaming

pratigya:Angry... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...Confused'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...Tongue'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....Day Dreaming'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

pratigya: Angry....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...Tongue'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

krishna:'sure....ouch!Ouch...not sure...Disapprove'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...Angry'anythingg forr krishnaa Embarrassed Wink

surbhi:EmbarrassedWinkTongue 

thankk uuu shumii dii ...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr ................
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr ...........
luvv uuuu ........
updatee soonnnnn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....piyarapiyari

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
awesmeeeeeeeeeeee chp  shumi dii...... wow !!!! 3 sexy teachers full2 line marong on krish.....bechare prats ki kya halath hogi ...... n 3 sexy teachers ko dekha karLOL...... ny way krish s only 4 pratsEmbarrassed ..... dont know abt arhaan..Wink....shumi dii early n d mornng wen cock say cock doodle doo uska samne alarm clock bhi kuch nahi hai..... lucky reminds m of  shinchan cartoon chr n hungama cha ..... bahute hee naughty aur behooda bacha hai..... LOLu mst watch u willl be rofl...... lub u shumi dii ...
res booking ke saath adv booking bhe chalaga shumi dii  Wink
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

lovely chapter shumi di.
how r u?"
my dearest three frnd muskaan, surbhi and Binny got chance to meet krishna.TongueTongueTongueDay Dreaming
they are going very fast totlly behoodis sab ki sab.LOLLOLLOL pratigya be aware of them.LOLLOL
di i m living in ahmedabad its not a village and naroda, asarva , juhapura and shapur all are areas' name. surat and vadodara both are cities.LOL although i didn't get chance to see cock fight.LOLLOL
student like lucky what situation of my frnds.LOLLOL
let me count what number i score.LOLLOLLOLLOL
oh my dear u don,t know we r not only beehodias bt big beehodis u tooo include na wid us as c ur rank a big rank so who is the big behoodi hahahahhahha Wink

vaishali.....shumi.

tiatasmeena Groupbie
tiatasmeena
tiatasmeena

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
lovelyClap
vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

i have increased my rank i m at no 8.day by day i m getting bigger rank.LOL
sab log dekho hum kitni tarrki kar rahe hai.LOL
jiyo beta jiyo.. khoob tarrki karo.. just like me.

u r my inspiration sweety.LOL i want to follow u.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

krishna:'Smile.....'

surbhi:'hi...Big smile'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..................how luckyy my hand is naaa lucky hoooooooooooLOL

muskaan:'hey surbhiShocked...lucky is my student ok?Angry' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann Wink ROFLme jeolous r u na jaan na pehchan tu mera mehman meri wajah se mili r Wink

surbhi:'abey...binny...Angry'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...Smile'he folded his hand together and greeted them.such a well mannered and good person

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu 

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................Embarrassed

krishna:Tongue...Embarrassed..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedwah kya baat hai

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...Big smile'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.beehodi hume chor kar khud age nikal gae

krishna:'Shocked....hi...Big smile'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedbesharmi ki had par kar di hai naaaaaaaaaLOL

krishna:'nice to meet you all....Tongue'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...Smile...Day Dreaming'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Day DreamingAngry

pratigya:Angry... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...Confused'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...Tongue'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....Day Dreaming'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedAngryAngryAngry

pratigya: Angry....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...Tongue'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedjhooti jhooti

krishna:'sure....ouch!Ouch...not sure...Disapprove'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...Angry'anythingg forr krishnaa Embarrassed Winkgood ans binny

surbhi:EmbarrassedWinkTongue 

thankk uuu shumii dii ...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr ................
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr ...........
luvv uuuu ........
updatee soonnnnn

abcd2shumi.

Go to top