India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 48)

Angelmrjn Groupbie
Angelmrjn
Angelmrjn

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Sory 4 late rply.2da i had a party in ma frnd's hom, dats y.btw di...it was fntabals part.i lyk da chmistry btween niko.omg...sumitra made fud.unblvabl...

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelmrjn

Sory 4 late rply. it is ok Big smile2da i had a party in ma frnd's hom, dats y.oh ho! Big smileso u were enjoying the partyTongue...i happy about it Big smilebtw di...it was fntabals part. thanks Big smilei lyk da chmistry btween niko.thanks for liking niko Big smileomg...sumitra made fud.unblvabl..hahaha....lol LOL.
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

PART-64.

sarangpure:

around 3pm.after the lunch shyam saxena was sitting in the hall and interestingly chewing paan and enjoying it.on the other side lucky was kicking a football and playing.

lucky:'dadu...catch karo...Big smile'he kicked the ball.fortunately or unfortunately it did not reach shyam saxena.

shyam saxena:'nahi...Shocked muj se nahi hota...ja...jakar bahar khayl....Angry' he refused.but lucky did not listen.

lucky:'dadu catch...Tongue'he again kicked.this time he kicked forcefully.the ball flew towards shyam saxena with full force.

shyam:Shocked Shocked ...looking at the force the ball approaching him, he got scared.he was sure that he cannot catch it and he tried to escape from the ball.he moved his head form left to right...right to left...right to left... but...

'DHAAMMM...'the ball went and hit on his fore head.his turban flew away(ROFL.....)

shyam saxena:'yaa rabbhaaaaaaaaAngry...mera bheja hilgaya....Ouch'his bald head started shaking....(ROFL....).

lucky: ROFL Dancing...he did not realized that his dadu got hurt.he was glad that his kick was perfect .

shyam saxena:' bhagwan!...AngryOuch'he hold his bald head with both his hands.

lucky:'good shortClap...good short...Clap...'he jumped up and down.

shyam saxena:'Angry......'his head was not under control still shaking.he can not speak either.

lucky:'dadu...tumai catch nahi aataApprove...shame...shame...Clap'

shyam saxena:'catch kay bachchay...Angry'he got up from the sofa angrily and try to catch lucky.his toe got stuck with the carpet 'D...H...A...DAAMMM...' he fall upside down flat on the carpet with his hands and legs apart like a frog.(ROFL.....) his mouth wide opened.the paan he was chewing spill out of his mouth....making his chin and carpet wet(ROFL....)

lucky:'looser.... looser..ClapROFL...'

from distance krishna saw shyam saxena falling flat on the carpet like a frog...his turban was missing.

krishna:'Shocked...unclejiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Shocked'he ran to his help.(krishna calls shyam saxena uncleji...ROFL)

krishna:'omg...Shockedhis mouth is bleeding...Ouch'

krishna:'lucky...tamasha kya dayk raha hai?.dadu ko khoon araha hai.ja.. jakar paani la...Ouch'he helped shyam saxena to get up and wiped his mouth with care thinking that it is blood.

lucky:'friend....wo khoon nahi... paan hai...ROFL...'

krishna:'khoon nahi!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked...paan...Shocked..yuck...'he took his hand immediately from his opened mouth.

krishna:'excuse me.....'he left shyam saxena randomly on the sofa and ran to bath room to take a shower(...ROFL...)

after taking bath krishna came back to the hall to find lucky.for his surprise he was not there.he searched the whole hall but could not find.finally he went to pratigya's room.there he was sitting on the bed with pratigya and crying.

krishna:'lucky kyun roraha hai...?Confused'

lucky:'mujay dadu ne maara...dadu ne maaraCry...uuunnn...Cry'

pratigya:'tu kyun dadu pe ball fayinkaAngry...?'she was feeling sorry for her papa.

lucky:'dadu ko catch karne nahi aata tho mai kya karta ?...Cry'

krishna:LOL

note:'girls i know it is a very short updateOuch...cuz of change in my updating time i can not make it a long oneUnhappy....next update pakka long one ...Big smilethat too purely kriyaWink...ok?Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbarashalinikanaguCBrocks-radhi-sweet_bhankipheonix1roshna1020abcd2Aziyavaishali........Natasha...PristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyariSnehal21

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

wow dii short update bt nice lucky is so cute and naughty tooooooo and our krishna is so caring he felt it,s blood bt it was paan well i don,t like it bt nice conversation btw them and dii plzzzz do add some kriya momentsTonguewaiting for next

if i,m not wrong this time i,m 1st hai naLOL

Edited by piyarapiyari - 29 March 2011 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

i m secondd ..not badd ..well first time being a part of ths comp i have come secondd ..so not badd Smile 

Edited by surbhisachwani - 29 March 2011 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulpiyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020vaishali.....AziyaPristineSoulpiyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

abey romanu where r you? Confusedazi you?Wink

Edited by shumi. - 29 March 2011 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
*edited*

Im 3rd.. not bad..
Muskaan & Surbhi before me..

chalo theek hai.. Im so generous.. sabko 1st aane ka chance diya.. ROFL

The update was.. ROFL ROFL

Poor Krishu... He cant understand the difference between blood & paan..

poor fellow had to take a shower.. ROFL

Lucky... is pyaara bachha... just like me.. hai na?? Wink

Edited by KriYa_life - 31 March 2011 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbara

Go to top