Originally posted by piyarapiyari

it,ll b 6.30am what,s the time  right now
now the time is 2:54 pmTongue
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

.aw bolna halke is yet another sweet song....i love that Big smile....lub?im jz craaaaaaaaaaazy about that song!!!!!!!!!jz lyk u,i heard the song for the first tym on YT..in the Pratigya SR promo shoot SBB segment....evn i didnt knw it was a film song.....i have never heard it before....n aftr i heard that i cudnt control my excitement n quickly googled it..n came to knw that it was from Jhoom baraabar jhoom..never expected such a wonderful song from THAT film...LOL
yaar that song was pictured on preity zinta and abhishek...it suits them......better than kriya...no offense..LOL....cuz the wordings bol na halkay doesn't suit pratigya...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Shumi diiiii.......
edited my comments on page 21..thanks dear i will check it outBig smile
nw gonna comment to the next chaps....Tongue thanksDay Dreaming

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Shumi diiiiiii........azi kuttyBig smile
hru?back to ur healthy self?hw r my jaannu kids?Big smile me good and my kids V gudBig smile...thanks azi....i pray for the same 2 uBig smile
nw im gonna do ur fav thing..do u knw wat?writing essay....LOL Day Dreaming DancingDay Dreaming DancingDay Dreaming Dancing
huh!Lucky lucky...my sweeto sweeto.....do u knw hw much i lyk him..thanks azi for liking him...Big smile.jz wish if i have a lil brother lyk him..yaar....don't wish for that other wise he will make u drink ...that thingWinkLOL....lub him the way he is bringing a smile in everyone's face eventho he is serious...true...cuz he is innocentTongue..lykd the Krishna Lucky convo very much...how sweeet!!!!Big smile
very very sweet...n the KriYa scene...........!!!!!!!!!!CryBig smileCryBig smile..felt lyk crying while reading that..no crying dear...all will be fine soon Tonguebut was soothing to know that how much KriYa lub n understand each other....n today noone can stop me from quoting this...EmbarrassedWinkLOL hahaha...LOL
krishna:'mai tum se bahut naraaz hun...Angry'

pratigya:'wo mai...Ouch'

krishna:'don't talk to me..Angry'

pratigya:'sorry...Approve'

krishna:' you should have told me atleast...Angry. itna tho mera haqh banta pati ho ne kay naate...Ouch'

pratigya:'par..you will not allow me to do...Disapprove'krishna kept his hand on her head and combed her hair with his fingers.

krishna:'pratigya mai maanta hun mujay har ek rishta maine rakta hai. par kissi bhi rishta paane kay leyeh mai tumai nahi kho sakta...Disapprove'
wahhhhhhh!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.golden words!!!!!!!!!......jz lub u Krish!!!oops lub u diiiiiiiiii......HugHugHug

pratigya:' i am fine...Smile...' she said looking at her bandaged feet.

krishna:'do you know your feet may get septic..which may lead to serious consequences...'Angry

pratigya:'sorry...Ouch'

krishna:'aaj kay baad ..without my knowledge you will not do any think....Angrypromise me...'

pratigya:Approve...she looked at him.

krishna:'karo wada...mai tumara pati huna?... fir karo wada...'
....if u wish,i'll give wada...Embarrassed....that i'll continue my BTBness forever....LOLLOL trur trur very true...LOL
greeeeeeeat escape for KriYa......OMG!i was almost sure that they wer caught red handed by lucky!!!!!but its UR ff....everythings happen unexpectedly....i knw that...Big smile yaar i am waiting for the right time ...if they come to know now the saxena will kick my krishna out of the haveli...Ouch
NB:dekho dekho...
nitin:'LOL....i adore your loveBig smile'
nw tell me hu is the best?????EmbarrassedLOL...obviously nitin!Big smileTongueWinkLOL
awww!!!!atlast Komal is back to lyf!!!!!!Big smile.wow!!!!!nw NiKo is gonna rock na? sure Big smilebt not more than KriYa.....WinkLOL let us seeBig smile
Krishna.......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..........OMG!!!!!wat is this?????ROFLROFL.i was actually imagining him dancing lyk that......ROFLROFL
Oh Very...Oh Very...Tongue
Oh Very Happy In My Heart...Big smile
Dil Dance Maare Re...LOL
Very Happy In My Heart...Big smile
Dil Dance Maare Re...Tongue
Dil Dance Maare... Dance Maare...LOL
Dil Yeh Dance Maare re....Tongue

Danda Naka...Danda Naka...Danda Naka.
ROFL....this is tooooooo much.....ROFLROFL....pakka desi style....ROFL that to south indian styl ...isn't it? ROFL
Poor sumitra....never have such a horrible experience in lyf na?im nt talking about her worry for Komal..but fasting for 2 days....ROFLlol...watch what r all the difficulties soon she is going to face Winksbut lubd the final punch......
yeh aansoo bhi kitne ajeeb hai! khushi mai bhi bahete hai aur gham mai bhi!
 universal truth.hai na? yep...it is a universal truth...Tongue
as always lubd ur update....(u can see it from the above essay....LOL) i can i can i canBig smile
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
this is from me n my frnd.....thanks azi and convey my thanks 2 ur friend 2Big smile
lub u loads diiiiii.......lub u 2Tongue.
tc of urself u 2Big smile
urs azikutty

LOL

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Shumi diiiiii.......
BTB on the mood of writing another essay....aw...that is so sweetBig smile
Chap 61 was rllllly................
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAllah!!!i cant roll on the floor more than this....ROFLROFL HAHAHAHA....BTB controlLOL
Shyamiji n banana..good combination!!!!ROFL heeeeee Wink
this tym also Kisna baba.........greaaaaaaaaaat escape!!!!!!!!!!!that too coz of vaazhapazham  vaazhapazham!LOL Shyamiji....ROFL.i was counting the seconds wen lucky was repeatedly saying....."my friend".but did i knw that a TWIST is coming in the form of bald head banana?ROFL...bald head banana?...hahaha....new titile for my ffLOL did u notice banada and bald head ...both slip...ROFL
shyam saxena:'argh!....yeh ladka bhi na...Angry'he tried to take the banana piece from his head.while he was searching his head to take the banana piece lucky slapped and smashed it on his head.(ROFL...lol i cannot imagine this...ROFL)(me too cant....) hehaLOL

krishna:ROFL...

no need to blame krishna....how much he'll control.....i cant,cz u knw im uncontrollable BTB...LOL
obviously LOLshyam saxena:'yeh badmaash ladkay ko yahan se le jao....mera dimaag kharaha hi...Angry'

lucky:'dadi..mai tho banana kharaha tha...Smile'he said innocently.

krishna:'ROFL...he cannot control his laughter and he ran away from there.
 oh my sweet lucky.....!!!!ROFLROFL
aaj ke liye bohut hogaya!!!  nahi yaar...picture baki hai dearWink
OMG!next chap also......ROFLROFL

Shyamiji drank gomutr....ROFLROFLROFL heeeeeeee ROFL
.wat is this?krishna dont knw the meaning of that word?ROFLROFL......yaar he is delhi babu...so he don't know all those shit....ROFLMasha Allah!!i'll surely gt stomach ache today...its slightly starting nw......OMG!!no..i cant laugh more...after a break yet another update is awaiting for u 2 rofl...
u knw dii?i was damn tired wen  i came here this evng..i didnt sleep yday due to my weekly assignment..ouch! Ouchso jz came to forum to have a quick luk...n u made me charged agn!!!!im laughing n jumping lyk mad!!ROFL...hehaLOL
thank u so much for these wonderful lallantop hillllllllllllarious damn funny..........i dont knw more
words....chaps....LOL 
this is for u.........
HugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFL
huyi na unique?LOL 
lub u loadslub u 2Big smile
urs azikutty

Aziya

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diLOL Hug

Awesome chapter as usualSmileBig smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

coxseb-mario-starcoxseb-mario-star

Loved niko scene......aaah he is soooooo caringSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

OMG Lucky....................................giving susu to shyamLOLROFLROFL  bechara so innocent ...... he did try to warn shyam but he didnt listen ...................serves him rightLOLLOLLOLLOL He needs more tortureLOLLOLLOL esp how the sucksenas from the serial have tortured all the prat membersLOLLOLLOL

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more lucky scenes........

Update soon...................... keep it upThumbs Up
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diLOL Hug
 aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLOLHug
Awesome chapter as usual thanksBig smileSmileBig smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

coxseb-mario-starcoxseb-mario-star
 what is this? stars!

Loved niko scene......aaah he is soooooo caringSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile yep...when ever i write about niko i remember youBig smile

OMG Lucky....................................giving susu to shyamLOLROFLROFL  bechara so innocent ...... he did try to warn shyam but he didnt listen ...................serves him rightLOLLOLLOLLOL He needs more tortureLOLLOLLOL  hahaha...will be given no worry Winkesp how the sucksenas from the serial have tortured all the prat membersLOLLOLLOL exactly...just watch in the present tract... they r going to torture us with their sucky cry...OuchAngry

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more lucky scenes........sure sureBig smile

Update soon...................... keep it upThumbs Up thanksBig smile

Go to top