India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 34)

Angelmrjn Groupbie
Angelmrjn
Angelmrjn

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Anthr funniest chptr...omg...sham sxena drank gntilal muthr...eeewww....tiku u r so cuty nauty boy...mmuahh

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Shumiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEE, yeh kya pilaaa diya Shyamu ko!! LOL... Seems u r taking all d badla of d serial from Shyam Saxena through ur ff LOL .... Oh, I m lovin to see Shyam sax in trouble.... And yup di, Niko part was too sweet and sugary Tongue ... Ok di, update soon.... Muaahzzzzzz... Tak care....
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

@shumi di:yaa,i hv heard d sng a lng tym b4 bt as im nt a gr8 SRK fan,jz lft it. .bt aftr u tld me,heard it agn n googld d lyrics. .wow!!i must say mor dan 4 whum its made,it suits karan well. ....yaar i heard the song first time picturized on karan in kasturi serial...i thought it was writen specialy for him....later i came to know it was a film song....u know what so for i have not seen that song SRK singing ( thank godBig smile) i have not seen that move either...LOL......good that u have nt seen that film......masha allah!ennoda 3hrs summa pochu.AngryLOLn i nvr fed up hearing thoda sa pyaar n bolna halke. .aw bolna halke is yet another sweet song....i love that Big smile....lub?im jz craaaaaaaaaaazy about that song!!!!!!!!!jz lyk u,i heard the song for the first tym on YT..in the Pratigya SR promo shoot SBB segment....evn i didnt knw it was a film song.....i have never heard it before....n aftr i heard that i cudnt control my excitement n quickly googled it..n came to knw that it was from Jhoom baraabar jhoom..never expected such a wonderful song from THAT film...LOLcz im jz adictd to these. BTB!LOL.
KLM means Kar Le Mohabbat. ough! Ouch.bhool gayi hai kaa?:-D D'oh
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Shumi diiiii.......
edited my comments on page 21..
nw gonna comment to the next chaps....
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CBrocks

hi shumi di...hi jasmeetBig smile..havent been able to comment for a long time..no worry it is okBig smile..but the ff is going great...thanks Big smile.especiallly the no frills part reminded me of my grocery shopping days...lol..oh! so u 2 live in canadaBig smile...very glad to know that Big smile..keepp up the good wrkkk(Y)..sure sure Big smile.ur doing a awesome jobbClap thanks Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

krishna:'kya?Confused...gomutra matlab?Confused...'he don't understand what he said.

lucky:'ghunti lal ka....Cry'

krishna:'ghunti lal ka...Confused'

lucky:'muthr...Cry'

krishna:'muthr!!! what is that???Confused...'

lucky:'SuSu...CryROFL'in between his cry he laughed out loudly.

krishna:'eewwwwwwww...'he closed his mouth with his hands.

lucky:Cry ROFL

krishna:'good only....he purified his mouth...ROFL..'LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWell said KrishClapClapClapClapClapClap wahi tho...for sure shyam needs a mouth washLOL

krishna:'kiss ne diya dadu ko...ROFL..'

lucky:'mai ne...unnnn...unnn...CryROFL'

krishna:'omgShocked...tu bhi na..ROFL..'Toooooooooooooooooo gud.....Krishna ur jus d best....yep he isBig smile....Hahahahahahahahaha first Shyamu's head was smashed wid banana by lucky n nw gomutraROFLROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL   .....awesome jus awesome..THANKSBig smile..well deserverd ShyamuLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i knowLOL

Wat a hilarious chap di! thanks again edenBig smile Keep making Shyamu njoy lyk disLOLLOLLOL sureWink
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Shumi diiiiii.......
BTB on the mood of writing another essay....
Chap 61 was rllllly................
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLAllah!!!i cant roll on the floor more than this....ROFLROFL
Shyamiji n banana..good combination!!!!ROFL
this tym also Kisna baba.........greaaaaaaaaaat escape!!!!!!!!!!!that too coz of vaazhapazham Shyamiji....ROFL.i was counting the seconds wen lucky was repeatedly saying....."my friend".but did i knw that a TWIST is coming in the form of bald head banana?ROFL...
shyam saxena:'argh!....yeh ladka bhi na...Angry'he tried to take the banana piece from his head.while he was searching his head to take the banana piece lucky slapped and smashed it on his head.(ROFL...lol i cannot imagine this...ROFL)(me too cant....)

krishna:ROFL...

no need to blame krishna....how much he'll control.....i cant,cz u knw im uncontrollable BTB...LOL
shyam saxena:'yeh badmaash ladkay ko yahan se le jao....mera dimaag kharaha hi...Angry'

lucky:'dadi..mai tho banana kharaha tha...Smile'he said innocently.

krishna:'ROFL...he cannot control his laughter and he ran away from there.
 oh my sweet lucky.....!!!!ROFLROFL
aaj ke liye bohut hogaya!!!
OMG!next chap also......ROFLROFL

Shyamiji drank gomutr....ROFLROFLROFL
.wat is this?krishna dont knw the meaning of that word?ROFLROFL...Masha Allah!!i'll surely gt stomach ache today...its slightly starting nw......OMG!!no..i cant laugh more...
u knw dii?i was damn tired wen  i came here this evng..i didnt sleep yday due to my weekly assignment..so jz came to forum to have a quick luk...n u made me charged agn!!!!im laughing n jumping lyk mad!!ROFL
thank u so much for these wonderful lallantop hillllllllllllarious damn funny..........i dont knw more
words....chaps....LOL
this is for u.........
HugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFLHugROFL
huyi na unique?LOL
lub u loads
urs azikutty

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Yahhhh..Another fantastic and hilarious Chap! Thumbs Up  thanks shehnaz Big smileI just rolled with laughter when i imagined Shyam's Saxena funny scene!ROFL hehehehe...me 2 lubing it LOLWink Poor Dadu is experimenting new things with his grandson!ROFL yep...few more r in store WinkLucky and Krish are adorable when these two are together!Clap sure...they together do lot of massti Big smile But NIKO is the best scene this time!Thumbs Up  Big smileLoved their sweet convo and Nitin when he was feeding Komal!Clapthanks again dear Thanks for brightening my day !!!

Waiting eagerly for the next part! will update soon Big smileThank you for the lovely pictures! u r welcome Big smilethe one with the choco cake is my favROFL! lol LOLItna bara piece in a diet food?Shocked that is the way canadian diet...ROFLbut i don't mind!LOL Really appreciate all you are doing to keep us entertained! thanks Big smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarHug
Take Care Shumi Ji!Big smile sureBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbara

Go to top