fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 3)

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hii shimi dii ...
congrats for the first thread being completedd
now coming to this one ...
Shocked Shockedomggg u madeee me rofl ...ghunti lal a cowww ROFL ..........i still cant stop laughingg ...and krishna took pratigya to get her inside the housee ...haha ROFL..but a nicee onee ..liked it veyy muchhh
update soonn

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
read all three chapters of kriyaTongueTongueTongue. loved them. our krishu is perfect in every thing.Big smile he is doing very good butter polishLOL. ghantilal  was superb.LOLROFL
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
wow dii wounderful new thread congratulations and secondly what a lovely and funny chp a ghanti lal was cow bt krishna heart is so pure he felt very bad for her hahahah nice love it waiting for more
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, ghunti lal z a cow... ROFL You cracked me up wid this.... Btw, hi shumi di.. Hw r u?? Finally read ur chap.... It was too funny... Waiting for nxt chap... Update soon.... Lub u... Byeee
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiii diLOLHug

aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLOLHug
AWESOME updates thanks jaanu....Big smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
View ImageView Image

from me Big smile

I just caught up with your chapters ..thanksBig smile... aaah Rolli and Krish relationship is nice esp when she suggested that Krish goes to saurangpur.....yep she proved that she is not only the best friend she can be the best bhabhi too Big smile.... loved Niko....they deserve ur lub betaBig smile

Wow the haveli is awesome....thanksBig smile..... man i wanna see places like that .....if u go to rajastan u can see Tongue..

hahaha Ganti lal...... the cowLOLLOLLOL awesome shumiLOLLOL ...thanks dear Big smileloved it when prats was winding him upLOLLOLLOL me 2 enjoyed while writting it Big smile

and ................................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MitalyAngryLOL

How can u beat ME to the first post?UnhappyCryCryLOLLOLROFL

Update sooon hun...........sureBig smile......... keep it upThumbs Up thanksBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Congrats shumi di for starting a new thread.... Clap . aw....thank u very much binny Big smileHav to leave for clg in a while,oh! always studies first...run beta Big smile so wil read d chap in evening and then comment...no proble Big smile. Hope its fine..very fine Big smile. Muaahzzzzzz di..muah 2 u 2 Tongue. Byee bye...Big smile.tc study well Big smile

Mitu_

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Wow!new thread!this a gr8 achievement!party tym!!jz read it di. .wl b bk 2mrw 2 cmnt. .
Tc. .gn
*edited*
Shumi diiiiiii..........
me back!!!!!
hru?Big smilehw r my jannu kids?
me suffering from severe throat infection n cold...Ouch..my eyes r watering..
n coming to the update........
ghanti laal a cow!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....
u r unbelievable diiii......ROFL.n krishna actually thot that it was her sis!!..ROFL.nothing wrong....even me thot so..WinkLOL..but i luuuuuuub the village atmosphere soooo much....it reminded me of my grandparents house where i used to go for my vacation...the house is in the middle of far stretching paddy fields n coconut trees...during my childhood days,i used to feed all the cows n hens there..n fell innumerous tyms n gt wounded running after them....LOLLOL...that golden days wont return.......Cry
n ghanti laal saali of krishna...ROFLROFLROFL.that was the true bit in the whole part.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL......n luubd the bond between pratigya n ganti laal......wow!!!!!!ganti laal likes Krishna!!!!!!........look,gaay bhi usse manaa nhi kar sakti...EmbarrassedLOL.then hw can i?WinkEmbarrassedLOL......
thank u soooooooooo much for the lubly n sweeeet update........thank u for  taking me back to  my childhood.......
this is for u....(from me n my frnd...Big smile)
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
this is a request from my frnd......"diii...dnt end the ff soon...den wat will i do to nag azi everyday?"(behoodi no:2LOL)
lub u loads...
tc diii...
urs azikutty

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 23 March 2011 at 9:33am

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

*edited*

Jaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............

romanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......Tongue
New thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yepBig smile

Dekha.. Maine kaha tha na.....exactllyBig smile...i remember it very well dear...thank u for having high hopes in my ff Big smile

Wowieeee thread with a wowiee update....

Good Good....Embarrassed

Mitu_

Go to top