Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Jaanu, I edited my post on pg 25. thanks Big smileLubb you me 2 Big smile

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

That was a hilarious chapter! i told you...Big smileI can hardly breathe! Very entertaining!Little lucky light up this chapter with his innocence! ..he is great!... so sweet and cute yet naughty at the same time ! so chota don in full action now...LOLWell....here's some of my fav parts!"  Shyam Ji was eating a banana but because of lucky sudden push his banana broke and fell on the carpet!ROFL Our krishna baba tried to hide his laugh behind his magazine!LOL another funny situation " Shyam ji was irritated and lucky was seriously looking to the banana and thinking from which side he should bite!LOLROFL And then he asks his dadu" dadu dadu tumare baal kahan gayeh"?ROFLClap and what was lucky doing on his dadu's head?ROFL omg.. i enjoyed the whole chapter Shumi Ji! hahaha...as i promised nice to see u ROFL..Big smile....and thanks for liking all those scenes.Big smileDIL MAANGE MORE! sure get ready for one more ROFL in my  very next up date...WinkPoor baba no wonder he makes a quick exit after all this is the first time he sees shyam ji without his turban!ROFL....he don't want to ROFL in front of his sasurji...ROFLPlease update soon! sure Big smiledying to read the upcoming part....thanks Big smile!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarThumbs UpThumbs UpHug
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Shumiiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii diiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii, binnnnyy nnyy nnyy nnyy Hug helloooooooooooo!!! Big smile aw...i was missing u CryM bak,welcome back sweety Big smile was too busy wid clg work... oh! ...yaar study well...studies always comes first Big smileBut wil try to b regular now...no worry...u can visit mein ur free timeBig smile. I Missed u and ofc ur ff.... Read d last 5 chaps, they were simply awesome..... So finally Komal z fine... Glad for her...    Smile yep.Big smile Awww poor Prats, she walked bare foot to d temple, so sweet of her....trueBig smile And OMGEEEEEEEE, my krishu wept so much.... That's was really heart wrenching...ouch! OuchBut m happy that Finally Aal Iz Well!!    Tongue heyyyy ClapOh di, the last chap was so so hillarious, M still laughing...i know...soon after a sad update...a hilarious one...lol  Lucky is so funny, he troubled his dadu too much exactly wait for my next up date and see what he he did...Wink ( congrats to him for that lol)hahahahaLOL.... Shyam saxena and his bitter experiences wid banana, title for ur nxt ff....super duper title ROFLROFL.... Oh ma krishu laughed so much...after a cry he need a break isn't it? Wink.. So sweet na!! yep Tongue Di,        update soon.... sure Big smileMuaahzzz, lub u... lub u 2 TongueAh, btw read that u were'nt feeling wel some time bak, hw r u now my sis??? i am fine thank you Big smileFelt so bad after reading that.... I wil surely pray for ur good health...aw thanks  Muaahzzzzzz once agn......   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hilarious chap Di..yepLOL..lucky is so cute he smashed d banana on shyamu's bald headLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...hahaha...LOL...Even Krish felt it difficult 2 hide his laughter bhind d magazineLOLLOLLOL...difficult isn't it LOLTongueTongueTongueTongue.......gud one thanks Big smilehaan bt....TongueTongueTongueTongueBig smile

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hii shumi dii ..how r uu ..
ahh now coming to the chapterr ...ahh it was hillariousssss
specially that shyam saxena partt ..lucky was cutee todayyy ........but hope he doesnt tells him about krishna being his pati ........
dii bringg some new twistss naaa ..i luv ur twistsss ..they add spicee Wink
update soonnn
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

nice amd funny chp thanks Big smilebt to short  i know....comparing to my other updates it was short...Ouchno problem like it  thanks Big smilewaiting for next  will update soon Big smileand banna as a game for lucky haahhaha lol LOL
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ahhhh haaaaa ...looks likee a bigg competition is goingg aroundd ......
well nicee onee ..all are there exceptt mee .....
shumi dii whenb do u updatee acc to indian timingss
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

ahhhh haaaaa ...looks likee a bigg competition is goingg aroundd ......
well nicee onee ..exactly...very nice and healthy one...Big smileall are there exceptt mee .....lol LOL
shumi dii whenb do u updatee acc to indian timingss umm...do you want to take part in the competition...well i will update around 7am ISTTongue...btw it is going to be 2:15am still you r awake?Shocked

Edited by shumi. - 27 March 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

Go to top