Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premprem1

love itt!!!

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

This lovely chapter brings back my smile!Big smile see! i told you...Big smileThanks to you Shumi Ji! Big smile u r welcome dear Big smileI adore the scenes between Kriya!!Wink uff...loved krish for being so tender and caring with Prat!Embarrassed thanks for liking it yaar Big smile and it was hilarious when lucky gave krish a half eaten wet chocolate from his pocket!ROFL...lol....cuz he want to save him from rats...LOLThe hospital scene also was ok! i'm so happy for komal!Dancingme too dancing and singing like baba!ROFL hahaha...Big smile i am glad that u r enjoying throughly Big smileplease update as soon as you can!..sureBig smile. will look forward to the next part... and to the saxena's scenes!LOL...wait for my next up date...u r going to ROFL...WinkThanks for the lovely pics!! U R WELCOME Big smilebut this pizza is making me hungry!WinkROFL lol is pizza a appetizer? i never knew that ROFL...StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

ROFLkrishna:'pratigya mai maanta hun mujay har ek rishta maine rakta hai. par kissi bhi rishta paane kay leyeh mai tumai nahi kho sakta...Disapprove'........Awwwwwwwwww dat was so sweet.........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
 trueBig smile

lucky:'friend...Tongue'very next moment he pulled his hand and diverted him.he did not give weight age to his previous question......Chori almost pakdi gayi thi.......WinkWinkWinkWinkWink  itni aasani se nahi...Wink

krishna:'Oooh oh.....woah oh woah!Big smile....i am so happyBig smile...i am the happiest person on the earth! Big smile Big smile Big smile'he screamed ...went round and round swinging in a circle.his scream and excitement was not less than archimedes cry eureka!... eureka!...eureka...!

krishna:'pratigya aaj mai bahut khush hun...Big smile...i can not tell you how happy i am...Tongue'suddenly he stood up and to exhibit his happiness he started dancing randomly, shaking his legs and hands.

krishna:
Oh Very...Oh Very...Tongue
Oh Very Happy In My Heart...Big smile
Dil Dance Maare Re...LOL
Very Happy In My Heart...Big smile
Dil Dance Maare Re...Tongue
Dil Dance Maare... Dance Maare...LOL
Dil Yeh Dance Maare re....Tongue

pratigya:ROFL Cry ROFLCry ...it was hilarious to see him jumping around shaking his head and body randomly in the name of dancing.

krishna:Danda Naka...Danda Naka...Danda Naka...LOL'he danced moving his legs to and fro, hands up and down.ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

pratigya:ROFL Ouch ROFLCry ...omg! stop!...my stomach is hurting...Ouch ROFL' she hold her stomach while laughing.first time she was seeing krishna dancing and singing hilarious...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thanks di for bringing a smile 2 my face..u r welcomeBig smile....all my readers were sad after reading 59th up date...now i am happy to see them smiling....next up date i want to see you all ROFL...Wink...m sooo happy afr reading dis update...Omg Krish was jus hilarious. TRUE..he was like out of control Wink.nw i jus hope Pratz gets well soon all d more i want Krish 2 help 2 walk...isi bahane kuch romantic aur cute KriYa scenes dekhne milenge. oh ! yaar that is not possible ...the khadoos saxena will not allow that...no worry romance kay leyeh lot more other chances r there i am sure u will like itBig smile.Really happy 4 Komal also thank God she is  ok nw...yepBig smile....Even Nitin n Sumitra r happy nw...In short every1 is happy including me.....wow...that was great happening.....Big smile....
This is For uClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap thanks & this for u Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 26 March 2011 at 5:28pm
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Jaanuuuuu... Hug
I heard your not well.. ShockedShocked no worry i am feeling very much better now.Big smile

Kya hua?? i have problem with my neck can not sit for a long sime...Ouch

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

This was again another wowiee update..thanks romanu...thank u very much for continuously reading my ff and encouraging with ur lovely dovely comments.....

Lucky...Shocked I thought he came to know about KriYa marriage...lol...not now Wink

But.. My Krishu... he wont let it happen so easily...ROFL so true...he was waiting for right time...now if they come to know saxena will kick him out of the haveli

Finally Komal's operation is succesful...Clap...finall! not it is going to be fun tiMe for NiKo 2Big smile

Im happy...AW...me 2 happy to see u happyBig smile

update soon okay?? ok ok Big smile

I edited my posts on pg16 & 11 thanksBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

*edited*

Woo hoooo.... Dancing Dancing
Im back to my original spot...... No.1 Party Party wow...me 2 bery bery happyBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

hmm... Jaanu... I loved the double update.....thanksBig smile

Good... I enjoyed that Lucky didnt interefere much with KriYa...no worry he will notBig smile

Coconut water.. Tongue yumTongue

Oieeeee.. I love it...me 2 Tongue

The pictures were so ..... yummy yummy...thanksBig smile

In short.. it was a wowiee updatelubb you for the update...
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

*edited*

Jaanuu... Im 2nd..

Okay.... Chapter was awesum...thanksBig smile

Pratigya went to the temple walking barefoot...

OMG... Its must have hurt her so much... Ouch obviouslyOuch

My poor Krishu... it pained him more seeing his Babu like that...CryCryexactlyCry

I hope Komal's operation is successfull...sureBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

pratigya mandir woh   be bina chappelCryCry it must be hard Smile bery hardOuch

'he don't understand to whom he should cry for komal..? or pratigya...?
oh my krishEmbarrassed fikr nahi prat will be fine Big smile wahi thoBig smile

komal kaa operation trillium health care center:
Accha ontario may Tongue yaar!Shocked tho u 2 r from ON Tongue...that is y i see u on line when ever i am on line...Big smile
komal come back safe from operatin  i dont want krish sufferWink no worry here after no suffering in kriya lifeBig smile...my be just before ending my ff i may bring a small twist, with that kriya may suffer for a whileWink

again nice story  thanksBig smile
summi u r starStar awDay Dreaming

@  Heart  btw i m 1 st againWink 

but secont is not badROFLLOLLOLLOLROFL so true...Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 26 March 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Go to top