India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 18)

Angelmrjn Groupbie
Angelmrjn
Angelmrjn

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
1st of al, i came 2 knw dat u wernt feel good.wat hapnd di?...h r u nw ?...take care ur self 2...ok...btw da part was jst mind blowng...am realy touchd by pratigya's move and i felt sory 4 her.its so sad 2 see niko in dat condition.hop evry thng wil b ok soon...

Edited by Angelmrjn - 25 March 2011 at 7:33am

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hii shumi dii!!!! Smilei cme 2 know abt ur health.....hop ur f9 now......it was an emotional chp.....krish s ndeep a very lucky guy 2 hve prats as his wife......  wen krish saw prats lying unconsious....i can see ech & evy emotion of krish nfront of my eyes ..... feel so sad Cry for both prats & komal  .....i thnk after tis incident may be saxena will now know abt kriya marriage......looking forward for the next chp...... ....take care of ur self.... first health bakhi sab kaam baad meinEmbarrassed....god bless u ......lub u shumi dii....Hug
ninita Senior Member
ninita
ninita

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by ninita

Hiiii akka....hw r u? i am gud how about u chellam?Big smileevn in ma hstl d coconut anna gives d scoop lyk dat 2 eat d coconut...oh! tho u stay in hostel...Big smile...i never had the experience of staying in hostel Big smilenyc  juicy juicy palms  yummm  ...yaar i lub nungu...Tongueevn i njoyd eating  t  wid Krishna.....ooo nw lucky & krishna  r frnds, nyc.... vey nice Big smilenyc beautiful picsClapClap... THANK U NINITA Big smileso nxt chp vil b komal's operation pls make t a successful 1..sureBig smile..nyc cute puppies, i luv puppies. oh! i am glas that u r looking at the last bit of my ff....thanks Big smileHug dis s 4 uuuuuuuu......this is for you .....tata luv u...me 2 Big smiletak care....u 2Big smile.....

since ts d end of d sem, m busy wid prjcts, assignments,internals, modelsOuch.......
& on top of dat m nt well...so i dnt get tym 4 anything...i feel bad.......................
ya taaaannnnnntttttttuuuuuuuu 4 ur lubly bouquets....

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Shumi diiiiiiii.......
me back fully charged!!!!LOL
hru?heard that u too r not feeling well..wat happened di?take gud care of urself ok?take rest....
n hw r my jaannu kids?soukyama?a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH for them.....
as usual,nw im listening to "Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai".....n wat a coincidence!i found ur 3 lallantop updates!
n regarding the chaps 57 n 58...
the only word which comes to my mind is........YUMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL
my mouth is watering uncontrollably!!!LOL....u knw?nungu is my faaaaaaaaaaavourite!at my grandma's place,there are plenty of coconut n palm trees..n im the one who finish up each n every palm fruit there...OMG!!!someone give me one nwCryLOL!!.....while reading Krishna's antics to eat it n getting himself drenched in the juice,i can picturize it very clearly......coz my eating is not more different from him....i always mess my cheeks n clothes with the juice...never care about anything while eating nungu....LOLLOL
n the coconut water......mmm..yummy yummy!!..but i dont like the pulp inside....hmm..in short,u made my stomach grumble...!!!!Wink...
hmm...seems lyk Krishna s enjoying the feeding from Prats' hands...i doubt whether he intentionally dropped the scoop from his hands....Krishna never misses a chance......EmbarrassedWink
krishna:'wait..wait...let me start..itni bhi kya jalti hai...?WinkTongue'he turned back and sarcastically smiled at her.

pratigya:'aap bhi na...AngryEmbarrassed'she pulled her hand back and took off her hand from his waist.

krishna:'teek hai...Approve'he started suddenly.she went and fall on him, bumping on his back....lucky went one inch up above his seat and fall back on his seat again.

lucky:'uncle maza ayah...Clap'he clapped his hands and jumped on the seat.

krishna:'mujay bhi...ROFL....' he turn back and looked at pratigya.
dekha,wat my luchcha did?EmbarrassedWinkLOL.....
krishna had completely changed in to a desi boy....licking his fingers...LOLLOL.hw lub transforms a man!
ufff!!!!finally lucky n krishna r frnds.....nw onwards no Kabaab mein haddi...u knw,i always lyk ur chotu Lucky..(also bada Lucky in KLMEmbarrassed)

lubd krishna n rolli's convo.....perfect bhabhi n devar na?oh!so Komal's operation is coming..crucial parts waiting,i think...

krishna:'i think lucky is more lucky than me...Wink'he winked at her to change her mood.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....cant get contented na?jz lyk me....(uncontrollable BTB...LOL)
aur waise bhi....after seeing the pics(ofc they r awsome!),i had a doubt.......r the pics from Kerala or Tamil Nadu?coz it seems familiar..may be im wrong..
n regarding chap 59..
very touching n emotional one......
hats off to Prats...she has not even accepted as a member of Krishna's family..but she had done a great thing,which cant be expressed my simple words...!!!i was actually twisting my face in pain while reading her journey to the temple...
OMG!she fell unconscious!poor Krishna...cudnt bear to see his lub ltk this at the same tym worrying for his sister....
truely dii....u r bringing in multiple facetes of the characters...Kudos to u!!!!!!!Hug
n Komal went to operation......hope everything goes well n let her give back her waada taken from nitin......
for this wonderful n emotional updates....
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
(from me n my frnd...behoodi no;2)
NB:u dont knw who is behoodi no.1?ofc,its me.....
lub u loads diiii......
take good care of urself.....
urs azikutty

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hello dii h r u?i heard that u r not feeling well r u ok now?dii take care of urself and about chp it was mindblowing and so emotional and touching me toooooooo is crying for NIKO and KRIYA both r in very bad condition really don,t c them crying like this thanks for the update and b well soon then upload the next we,ll w8 thanku
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Shumi Ji,Hug hi  shehnaz...HugHow are you dear? Are you OK now? Hope so!..alhamdulillah i am feeling better now Big smile I keep thinking of you and keep praying for your good health! aw....that is so sweet of you shehnazBig smile...may Allah bless you and reward u for all ur good deeds....Thanks for this Mind-blowing Chapter!  u r welcome yaar SmileThe whole chapter was touching !! thanks Big smileMe too is crying for Prat, And Komal!CryCryCryCryCry ouch! sorry i made u cryOuch...almost all my readers r crying after reading this part...no worry i will bring a wide smile on all of ur faces in my very next update...in 62nd update u r going to ROFLWink also feel sad for baba too when he went to his room to cry!  true he can not even cry openly OuchTruly Prat is a gem of a person!!yep...Big smile but it was heart-wrenching when  komal ask Nitin to marry again if she dies !! BEST SCENE!Clap thanks...Big smileWill be waiting eagerly for the next part! sure SmileThanks for the fantastic pictures!.. Loved all of them! aw....thank u very much Big smileStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarHug LUB UUUUUUHug Take Care! sure...and u 2 Big smile

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! di...hi eden Hug..hw r u?...fine yaarBig smile...heard dat u were nt feeling well nw hw r u?....feeling better...Big smile..

Very Sad chap...no worry....next up date is going to be happy one...Big smile.Omg it was sooo painful 4 Pratz 2 walk inspite of blisters biend formed on her foot.......ouch! dat was so painful...trueOuch..poor girl still walked up till d temple...yep....it is a painful task...yet she didn't for the sake of komal...Big smile...Felt really sad 4 her n Krish wen he seen her.....he criedCryCryCryCry................Felt really really bad 4 NiKo....i will see u smiling in my next update..it is my promiseBig smile....hope Komal gets well soon..sure Smile..n u 2..thanksBig smile..lub u lub u 222222222 Hug
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

Hi di..hi ninita Big smilehw r u? fine thank u Big smileu made me cry...m cryingCry............ts tooo senti chp....i know...Ouch...no worry my next update is going to be HAPPY oneBig smile......hope komal's operation s successful..sureBig smile.tantu 4 d chp.u r welcomeBig smile..luv u  me 2 Big smiletata..bye Smiletak care u 2 Smile

Go to top