Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 143)

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Wow Shumi di! i jus jubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much.............................u made my suggestion into a beautiful KriYa scene....Romance on d road haanWinkWinkWink.........Aww poor Krish pipe nahi mila toh kya gulmohar ka jhaad toh mil gaya na....bt poor guy 2 reach Pratigya use kitne papad belne pade...use elbow pe scratches aa gayeCryCry......aur toh aur shyam aur nainaji ka romance bhi dekhna padaShockedShockedShockedShocked bechara......luvd Krishna's expression wen he caught d budhau romancin wid his beebi.......Part 79 was jus awesome.......jus lyk d way i wanted bt Shumi di u really hav brilliant ideas haan...aap toh mujhse 2 kadam aage nikli....Romane on road was a fantabulous idea.....Oh! in my excitement i 4got bout Part 78 where Piyassia's elephant leg tortured poor radhi.....OMG so many girls were needed to take dat load off poor radhi......I recommend Piyassia 2 start dieting u neva knw wen Krish might hav problem keeping her in his house.....WinkWinkWinkWink. Once again shumi di ur jus awesome n very very very very sweet....Lub u TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 19 April 2011 at 1:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbararoshna1020

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
both  chps wer  superb Thumbs UpStarClap..... amg piyassiya huge thigh was lying on her hip.... oh!!! poor radhi.... loved mine line  " i am noticng u for a long time.. u r lookng restless .....are u o.kEmbarrassed dii i coudnt stop laughng wen i read saxsena & nainaji part.. amg saxsena witout turban hugging & kissng nainajiLOL.... shumi dii wat will happen wen c.v will show exact saxena & nainaji (sana) romantic scene n d serial....WinkROFL beautiful mehandi design picsThumbs Up .... i liked arabic mehandi design & its very easy 2 applyEmbarrassed ......awwww!!!!!! romance on d road was jst amazing unique ideaDay Dreamingdii u hve very wel describe kriya romantic momentsThumbs UpEmbarrassed....must say shumi dii u r very romantic & very lovely person ..mashaallahEmbarrassed .....jiju tu pheli nazar mein aap see impressed hogae hongaeWinkEmbarrassed...... lub u sooooooooo much diiHug tke cre.....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbara

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Res. .

shumi.

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Shumi di. .
me back with full spirit...after my 2nd failed attempt to post the comment,im here agn to leave a quick comment so that i can have a long one for the latest updates
n about part 78
ROFLROFLROFLROFL...kya haal hogaya Krishna ka bedroom...all thanks to we 44 girls...EmbarrassedROFLROFL.poor ramona babes!sauten ko kho diya usne...ROFLRadhi taking photos of Krishna's bathroom...ROFLROFLisme kya hai?n natasha taking pics of his bed..too innovative.ROFL..
gaple enakkum aappu vachittingle di...AngryROFL...ok ok..maaf kar diya is baar...ROFL.but wat really cracked me up was...
in the middle of her sleep radhi had a dream that she was getting crushed under a huge mountain.she could not breath.she suddenly got up from her sleep and tried to get up from her mattress,but could not.

radhi:'omgShocked...what happened...?Ouch i am dying i could not get up...Cry'she screamed.but no one listened to her. all were in deep sleep.finally she opened her eyes and checked what was wrong.for her shock she found piyasiya's huge fat thigh was lying on her hip.

radhi:'omg...Angry...uuummm...uuummmOuch...uuummm...OuchShocked'she trid to take her leg off , but she could not even move it.

radhi:'please ...some one help me ...help me...help...Cry'she cried.fortunately shruti sinha woke up.

shruti:'what happend...?Sleepy'she rubbed her eyes and came for her help.

radhi:Cry

shruti:'omgShocked...what the hell is this!!Angry...uummm...ummm...'she hold piyasia's leg with both the hands and try to take out from radhi.

shruti:'ufff...she is so heavy.i cannot...Ouch'

radhi:'Cry...she was still lying under piyasiya's big fat thigh and crying.

shruti:'don't worry radhi...i will wake up others for help...Smile'she went and called romana, roshna, natasha,azi, mitaly , binny etc.all together hold her one single leg of piyasiya and pulled.finally with a great difficulty they took it away from radhi

natasha:' uufff...i wonder...what the heck she eatsAngry...' she said looking at piyasiya's fat short leg, who was still sleeping like kumbakarn.
@red:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOMG!!!!!!enough!!!!!i cant manage another ROFL...complete destuction of Piyasia's image...ROFLROFL
n my fav part..79
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
u can very well understand wat was my reaction after seeing this...
but before i blush,let me have another...ROFLROFLROFL
in that dim light he could see the quilt was shaking and he could hear 'ichhh...puchhh...' sound from the quilt.'ander kya kar rahi hai?Confused...' he slowly pulled the quilt and found...bald head saxena without turban hugging and kissing naina...LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i was actually rolling on the floor reading this!!!!!!!poor Krishna...kya kya dekhna padtha hai...ROFLimagine shyamiji n naina lyk this...ewww!!!!AngryROFLROFL
awww!!!!!My sweetu climbed tree to see his jaanu!!!!Embarrassedsooo sweeet!!!!!!
pratigya:'what are you doing here?Confused'

krishna:'what a question!...LOL...'they were facing each other and standing. krishna hold her shoulders.pratigya looked at his scratch near his elbow.
 Embarrassedwahi tho!raat mein dulha dulhan ke kamre mein kaa pagdi khelne ke liye aata hai?grrr...LOL.but luuubd the dialogs esp "ped pe chadne ki zaroori tho nhi,par tumai dekhne aur tumse milne ki zaroori tho thi na?"Day Dreaming...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n also
krishna:'i know...after that life won't be as interesting as now...WinkTongue'

krishna:'pata hai?... isse chup chup ke chori chori pyaar karna...amazing experience...Tongue'

krishna:'...khula aasmaan...yeh khoya khoya baadal...yeh thandi thandi maasti bhari hawa...yeh chaand taare...saat mai tum...Tongue'
i jz lub these lines!!!!!!Day Dreaming
ufff!!!!!!!im actually picturising KriYa in rain nw...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOMG!!!!!y am i blushing so hard!!!
n for these beautiful chaps...
ROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFLEmbarrassedROFL
lub u loads
take care dii
urs azikuttty

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 22 April 2011 at 8:56am

shumi.

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Shumi Di, Today is KriYa Wedding na?
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Shumi Di, Today is KriYa Wedding na?
it should be...but cuz of my readers request  i slow down my updates...so today barat tomorrow marriage inshallah...Big smile, then again i will stop my update for one or two days.Smile

Edited by shumi. - 19 April 2011 at 8:00am
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi di. .
My like button is nt workng;-(;-(;-(
yaar for the past two three days every thing is messed up in IF.. so no worryBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -radhi-

that wuz too fuunnny ClapyepWinkLOL
i cant stop laughingROFLROFLROFLROFL
loved my partEmbarrassed lol...i am glad enjoyed your partBig smile

n

KRIYAEmbarrassed

update sooon sureBig smile

Go to top