Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 14)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premprem1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... such a sweet chapter!!
thank u premBig smile

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Hello Shumi Ji!Hug  hey shehnaz HugHow are you feeling now? ...not that good...Ouchi hope nothing serious and hope that you are much better!! inshallah....Big smileWill keep praying for you dear! aw...that will be best thing u can do to me....thanks dear Big smileAnyways thanks for the Sweet Chapters!Big smile and for the beautiful pictures too!Clap u r welcome yaar Big smileI like the scenes between lucky and krish!..very cute!! great to see that krish is now friend with lucky! yep...more KrKy( krishna-luckyLOL) scenes are upcoming...hope u will like it...Big smileThank God beta lucky is no more a villain!LOL he is not Big smile btw krish is more chalaak....he makes frishship with all his villains LOLi think baba is a little jealous of lucky!LOL...heeee...true Big smileit was  also hilarious to see baba handling the coconut!LOL very funny part!LOL thanks Big smileNow let's hope komal 's operation is successful!  sure Big smilebut i am waiting anxiously for Shyam Ji's reaction when he will come to know about Kriya!Wink that u can come to know only after NiKo is back to delhi....Looking forward to the next part! sure Big smileStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap lub u Big smileTake Care! thanks Big smile & u 2Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 24 March 2011 at 7:29am
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

[QUOTE=HamiSky]Shumi  hami...Hugi want the links to the old thread of ishq hua..as i was away n did not read teh earlier 2 updates! i knowOuch...i was missing u...Cry then i thought ur like button may not be working...LOLcan u post it form me..pls! with pleasureTongue...here u goBig smile http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604963
[/QUOTE]

thank uuuuuuuu 4 d link...
missed me??? so sweet...here I am again..for u Hug

will read the 4 updates n get back to u soonn...
take care dear! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Reserved
chalo 1 is good
but btw
2 is not that badLOLROFL

yes.. its very good..

1 ke baad 2 aata hai... ROFL
chota luchcha akal ka kachcha na samjo na re....ROFL cuz she knew 1 ke baad 2 aata hai ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulMitu_

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiiii...........
im back!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back dear Hug
eppidi irkkinge? naan nalam nee nalama chellam ?Big smilemy jaannu kids? they 2 r fine Big smilefine fine diiii...MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for them...sureBig smile...
n regarding the chap...........this is for u...Hug wow...

this is for sending Krishna to sarangpur.....Embarrassedbechara..was missing her toooo much na?we too..EmbarrassedWinkLOL...LOL..exactly Big smileshakti feeling insecure wen krishna told "I love u" to rolli....ROFL lol...krishna hai hi issa...all the married men will feel insecure in front of him...LOLsoo true....WinkLOLn it seems lyk krishna is gonna stay there for a long tym...LOLLOL...obviously Winkyaa...it'll be better na?WinkEmbarrassed yepBig smile
nw back to Sarangpur....wah!!!excellent n wonderful pics...!!!!wat a big haveli!!!!!!!! thanks Big smile!i was mesmerised by that single pic!n shyamiji with walking stick...ROFL.OMG!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL...i was actually imagining him with that outfit n stick..ROFLROFL...kannile thanni vanthirichu sirich....ROFLROFL....hahaha....LOL.yeh shyamji ko "tho tho" ka beemari hogaye hai kaa?poor Krishna...LOLLOL. hahaha....i know...bechara krishna...LOL.atlast he reached his destination.........Wink.. finally Big smilen KriYa scene was soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!Embarrassed......lubd the bedroom scene very much!!!!!!OMG!!!!naughty  naughty Krishna!!!!Embarrassed...made me blush even more than this....Embarrassed. glad to see u blushing...i hope now u got it what u want Tongueu knw i can never be contented,atleast in this case.....EmbarrassedWink.cant get enf of her na?.but pratigya's reaction made me..ROFLROFL.....poor girl..ummm ummm karte hi baiti thi...her mouth was closed by krish ....what else she can say.... may be she too was enjoying the kiss by saying um ummmWink..y dont she?
krishna:'thank you....Tongue'he took his hand from her mouth after the complete satisfaction of kissing her.pratigya took her breath.

pratigya:'ufff...Embarrassed....this is too much!AngryEmbarrassed...'

krishna:'mere leyeh tho this is too little...Wink'
ROFLROFL....
krishna:'this shows how much i miss you...Ouch'
...awwwwwww!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... kya  hua BTB?LOL.i was telling hw sweeeeeeeet!!!!!
pratigya:' fir se!Embarrassed...'

krishna:'mai kya karta?Tongue...i can not resist myself...Embarrassed'
(me too......LOL) i know chellamEmbarrassedTongue
so krishna is gonna steal that mug....apart from the portrait...LOL..believe me..i was actually thinking about ravivarman painting wen i was reading its description.....
aw....that was the best compliment to my ff....muah! awwww my Krishna butter baby!!!!!!calling nainaji dii..ROFLROFLROFL..heeeee...LOL...seriously,someone shud learn the art of buttering women from him...ROFL....waise bhi...no need for him to butter any women...they fall for him on their ownWinkEmbarrassed..greatest example is nw sitting infront of my computer....EmbarrassedWink
i must tell u.....i jz luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubd this update....thank u soooooooooo much molayBig smile....
n im soooooooooooooo happy that u changed ur siggie back to our Karan...LOL aur kya karti yaar?Ouch....i can not keep my karan away for a long time na...UnhappyCry.....aah!ye hui na baat?told u na?dont play with our Karan?...im the most happiest person to get rid of ur old siggie...LOL
n for this lallantop update.....................
Clap
 u too r dii..Big smile
lub u loads.....lub u 2Big smile
tc diii
me have to go...tomorrow having internals exam...oh! i hope by this time u would have finished ur examsBig smile.how was it?..it was fine.the lil problem was that i cudnt write fast as i fell ill..
urs azikutty..

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninita

Hiiii akka....hw r u? i am gud how about u chellam?Big smileevn in ma hstl d coconut anna gives d scoop lyk dat 2 eat d coconut...oh! tho u stay in hostel...Big smile...i never had the experience of staying in hostel Big smilenyc  juicy juicy palms  yummm  ...yaar i lub nungu...Tongueevn i njoyd eating  t  wid Krishna.....ooo nw lucky & krishna  r frnds, nyc.... vey nice Big smilenyc beautiful picsClapClap... THANK U NINITA Big smileso nxt chp vil b komal's operation pls make t a successful 1..sureBig smile..nyc cute puppies, i luv puppies. oh! i am glas that u r looking at the last bit of my ff....thanks Big smileHug dis s 4 uuuuuuuu......this is for you .....tata luv u...me 2 Big smiletak care....u 2Big smile.....

ninita

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

glad to see u blushing...i hope now u got it what u want Tongueu knw i can never be contented,atleast in this case.....EmbarrassedWink. GIRRRRRRRR...AngryLOL

..awwwwwww!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... kya  hua BTB?LOL.i was telling hw sweeeeeeeet!!!!! oh i see!Wink

waise bhi...no need for him to butter any women...they fall for him on their ownWinkEmbarrassed..greatest example is nw sitting infront of my computer....EmbarrassedWink...BTB!LOL
aur kya karti yaar?Ouch....i can not keep my karan away for a long time na...UnhappyCry.....aah!ye hui na baat?told u na?dont play with our Karan?...im the most happiest person to get rid of ur old siggie...LOL....girrrrrrrrr....but i lu karan na?Ouch

oh! i hope by this time u would have finished ur examsBig smile.how was it?..it was fine.the lil problem was that i cudnt write fast as i fell ill.. never mind dear...stay healthy and do better next time.Big smile

Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Shumi di. .
Me too lyk karan. .i ws telng abt d budhao. .;-). .neways jz cm here 2 say hi to u. .2day my health is nt so wel. .evn my mom is ill. .im nt in a cndtn 2 read or cmnt. .im nt gna say sry as i knw u dnt lyk it. .wl cm bk 2mrw n read d chaps 4 sure. .muaaah. .lub u loads. .
@ramona:u too lyk luchchas?hehe

Go to top