Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 133)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 19634

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiii....
edited my comments on page 127. thanks Big smiledo check.i did...but will reply u laterWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 19634

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Awesome!The whole chapter was a delight to read Shumi Ji! Every single line was hilarious especially Vaishu and Shehnaz part!ROFLROFL thanks shehnaz Big smileUmmmm... yummmy yummy chicken tandoori my all time fav!LOL.. mine 2 Tonguelooks so delicious! Loved Vaishu when she said" Dii Aap bhi lo na !LOLand then again she asked "Waise diet coke kyun" ? i was laughing so hard when Shehnaz replied "I am dieting na!ROFL haaa....I AM SO HAPPY THAT U LIKED IT Big smileIt was great to see Vaishu shocked face when she looked at S duel plates of chicken!!Thumbs Up heeee...may be she might have confused with the meaning of dieting! lol Shumi Ji you seem to know me so well!ClapClapClap obviously ! for the past 4 ff's every single day i am intracting with you...Thank you... i am very touched! lub u dear Big smileBtw you too were lucky to sit next to Piyasya!LOL yaar that moti will not allow me to eat na! Big smileone small request please! if possible wonder if you can you add a Lakshmi Puja in the upcoming chapter so that Kriya and Niko could seek the Divine blessings of God before the wedding! yep... i will try to...Tongue yaar i have too many requests...LOL...look at eden's request...!Wink...i will try my level best to fulfill all the requests.Big smileThanks! Looking forward to the next part! sure...by the way some of my readers like azi , muskaan , hamida are requesting to slow down my updates...so i have to consider their request too. so herte after i won't up updating daily...WinkThanks for the Superb food pics!Thumbs Up  u r welcome Big smileSo temptingWink! i knowTongue 
Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace
 
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 19634

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! di......sorryyyy 4 still nt repling 2 d previous updates bt i promise tmrw i'll pakka  reply 2 all of them....no worry dear.take your time. i am not at all in hurry!Big smile....coincidentally  i really like milk sweets..aw...Big smile..n you really can read my mind haan Shumi di...yepWink..Omg i'll hav 2 wait till d 80th update 4 KriYa's marriage......Confused....Cnt jus wait m toooooooo eager 4 theie marriage n Ofcourse their loooong awaited SR. lol...yaar we are in part 77..so hardly 2 more updates ahead...Big smileDi jus one request plz try 2 add some naughty KriYa scene in Pratigya's mehendi na......i'd love 2 c Krishna climbing d pipe n reaching Pratigya's room...plz plz give a cute n naughty scene between KriYa....yep...you will get it in my next updateBig smile.....The food in d previous update is really tempting me..thanksBig smile..both veg n non-veg bt unfortunately non-veg meri kismat mein nahi hai(as of nw)CryCryCry
 
no worry sweety  here you go! this is your plate!Tongue
 
 
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 19634

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

shummi
me here
Big smile aw...nice to see u in my thread dear...Hug
btw u got my
Testimonial which one u r talking about?Confused
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 19634

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

note:

girls my next up date will be on 18th April, 11:10pm IST.
 
3 DAYS HALT!Big smileWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbaraAziyavaishali.....PristineSoulMitu_piyarapiyari

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

note:

girls my next up date will be on 18th April, 11:10pm IST.
 
3 DAYS HALT!Big smileWink
that mean no today?
miss until then
monday kab aayegaa


Edited by Mitaly.. - 16 April 2011 at 10:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....shumi.

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by Mitaly..

shummi
me here
Big smile aw...nice to see u in my thread dear...Hug
btw u got my
Testimonial which one u r talking about?Confused
Big smile
dear go to my dashbord u will seeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 6694

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! di......sorryyyy 4 still nt repling 2 d previous updates bt i promise tmrw i'll pakka  reply 2 all of them....no worry dear.take your time. i am not at all in hurry!Big smile....coincidentally  i really like milk sweets..aw...Big smile..n you really can read my mind haan Shumi di...yepWink..Omg i'll hav 2 wait till d 80th update 4 KriYa's marriage......Confused....Cnt jus wait m toooooooo eager 4 theie marriage n Ofcourse their loooong awaited SR. lol...yaar we are in part 77..so hardly 2 more updates ahead...Big smileDi jus one request plz try 2 add some naughty KriYa scene in Pratigya's mehendi na......i'd love 2 c Krishna climbing d pipe n reaching Pratigya's room...plz plz give a cute n naughty scene between KriYa....yep...you will get it in my next updateBig smile.....The food in d previous update is really tempting me..thanksBig smile..both veg n non-veg bt unfortunately non-veg meri kismat mein nahi hai(as of nw)CryCryCry
 
no worry sweety  here you go! this is your plate!Tongue
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still cnt hav it uptill 24th aprilCryCryCryCryCryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF: Pyar Ishq Mohabbat_14th Chap(Pg. 91)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Author: _dkmystery_   Replies: 740   Views: 40516

_dkmystery_ 740 40516 16 January 2011 at 6:56pm by _dkmystery_
FF: Tere Sang (Authors note Pg 16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: serialmaniac   Replies: 128   Views: 9206

serialmaniac 128 9206 14 August 2010 at 5:20am by shruthiR
ghanti dadi rocked! NOTE-PAGE-3

2 3 4 5

Author: shumi.   Replies: 33   Views: 2764

shumi. 33 2764 05 August 2010 at 7:27am by na9na
A request 4m me-POOJA GOR: MOD note p14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: poojagor   Replies: 122   Views: 16329

poojagor 122 16329 22 July 2010 at 10:07am by _dkmystery_
Hmm.....didn't start on a good note!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: shruthiR   Replies: 52   Views: 3600

shruthiR 52 3600 30 June 2010 at 6:38am by adilmomin786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index