Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 119)

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
hi shumi dii Hugwonderful haldi ceremonyThumbs UpClapStar...... oh!!! ramona on krish lap ....kya kare krish hai he itna handsme EmbarrassedBlushing....aisa golden chance hamesha thodi na miltaWink....... sabhee ladkiyan out of control ho gayeTongue....varna ham sab bahut decent haiEmbarrassed.itni azani se vasne vallo mei se nai naEmbarrassedWink........wat say shumi diii ....i am right naEmbarrassedawww.....krish n haldi dress Coollokng stunning.....shehnaz took haldi frm his cheek & put it on her ownface .....wat an unqui idea shehnazThumbs Up ....tussi gr8 hoEmbarrassed .... ...lub u dii ....big hug for uHug t.cre.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbarashumi.

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Shumi di. .
Eppdi irkinge?my jaanu kids?
Im jz coping up wit d prev updates. .uff!i ws away for a few days n hw many chaps i hd misd!;-( ;-( ;-(im nw readn d invitation part. .wow!wat a beautiful invitation!nw im at my uncle's hom. .u knw,post mariag rituals. .i'l b bk wit my essay by 2mrw. .so be ready. .hehe
lub u loads. .tc di. .
Urs azikutty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbarapiyarapiyarishumi.

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

roshna thanks for such a lovely syars bt me not 1st me 5 th baqi do yes congrats to them and to AZi sweety
[/QUOTE]my pleasur dear... hmmm actully i saw 1st three plce..... ny way congrats 2 azi .....
congrats 2 first five winners.... ab tu koi mistke nahi hoi na....EmbarrassedWink
[/QUOTE]
nahi sweety no mistake so nice of uSmile

shahbararoshna1020

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

part-75:

krishna's bed room:

LOL fash gaya becharaLOLLOL

krishna:'wahi mere pure kay pure pyaare 42 friends...Disapprove'
pyaare 42 friendsROFL

rolli:'...ummmmTongue...say girl friends...'

krishna:'whatever...Disapprove'

rolli:'it is nothing but their excitement and happiness.forget about your room.now go and get ready for mehendi and haldi...Big smile'

krishna:'get ready!!!!...where????Confused...look at the condition of my dressing table...Cry'

rolli:'..ROFL....go to nitin's room and get ready...by that time i will tell somebody to re arrange your room.'she gave his new dress in a fancy shopping bag .

krishna:'better do that.thanks...Big smile'he took the bag and went to nitin's room.

lovely hall decorationBig smileTongue

!Tongue

rolli putting haldi on komal!
 rolli:' chalo...tum log bhi haldi lagao krishna ko...Big smile'after all the elderly people were done rolli called krishna's friends. all 44 were just waiting for it.

shalini:'wooo...mai...Tongue' she jumped forward.

romana: 'me first...Big smile'she almost jumped on krishna.

krishna:'omgShocked...'he moved back.

mitaly:'tum log bahut chote ho...mai shuru karun ge...Tongue'she pushed romana.romana lost her balance...went and fall on krishna's lap(...ROFL)

me 1st againDancing

krishna:'omg...Shocked...utto...Disapprove'he helped her to get up from his lap where as romana did not co operate with him.
yeh sweet lucchaROFLROFL

romanu:EmbarrassedWink...'she winked at mitaly sitting in krishna's lap

mitaly:'Angry...'
AngryAngryOuch besharm aik bhi mokaa nahi chodegeeROFL

'yeh kya kardi maine?Angry...khud romana ko krishna kay godi mai daal di!...AngryOuch'she pulled her out of krishna's lap.

romana:'who told you to help me? haan! Angry...' while she was busy asking her, without caring her mitaly took the haldi and put it on krishna's cheek.
Wink

mitaly:EmbarrassedWink....Wink'while putting haldi on krishna's cheek she winked at him twice.

LOLLOL thats my chanceWink

krishna:Shocked

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

romana:'hey rabbha!Shocked...besharam!Angry...tu ne mere kishna ko aank mara?Shocked behaya...Angry'
hhatooEmbarrassedWink

mitaly:'aaa aaa haa haaAngry...thodi dar pehele tu krishna kay godi mai girgaye aur utt ne ka naam hi le nahi rahi thi....wo ka?...haan!Angry...'
wohi tooLOLLOL look who is talkingLOL

rolli:'mitaly and romana...come this sideBig smile...let others to put haldi...Smile' she took them aside.

radhi:'Embarrassed....god bless you...Big smile'she blessed him while putting haldi on his cheek.

surbhi:'ROFL..abey tu boodi hogaye kya?....ROFL'she teased radhi.

radhi:'Confused...then what should i say?Confused...'

surbhi:' i will show you....Big smile'she took lot of haldi more than necessary in her both the hands.

radhi:Confused Shocked

surbhi:' i lub u krishEmbarrassed...muahhhh!....Tongue' she pasted the haldi on both the cheeks.
shurbhi Big smile also LOLBig smile

krishna:Disapprove Embarrassed

b2011:'Embarrassed...she pinched his cheek while putting haldi.

krishna:'ouch!Ouch

muskaan:'...where should i put???Confused... there is no place left on his face 'she wondered looking at krishna's face covered with haldi.
muskaan jaldi se laga leyLOLLOL

roshna:'put on his forehead...ROFL'

muskaan:'EmbarrassedROFL...she did it literally.

krishna:Shocked 

sweet_bhanki:' me Tongue...me Tongue...'she came forward and put haldi on his ear lob.

binny:' my sweetuTongue...sweet heart...Heart...' she made haldi as a small ball and stuck it on his nose tip.
 haahaaaaa  binny LOL
vaishu yaar kuch samlaooWink
krishna:Angry Clown

shehnaz:' mai bhiBig smile....'she went forward, instead of putting haldi on krishna's face she took haldi from his cheek with her four fingers.

sweet_bhanki:'tum tho ulta kar rahi ho!ShockedConfused....'

shehnaz:' nahi...this haldi is for me...Tongue'she put it on her own cheeks.

mitaly: lagta hai aaj kay baad she will not wash her face....Angry'
yep LOLLOLWink ab yeh hoo gaya tattoLOL

romana:'give me some....Tongue' she took some haldi from shehnaz and put it on her face.
ye lo ji LOLLOLLOL

mitaly:'argh!Angry...'she went and removed haldi from krishna's face and put it on her face to compete with romana.
 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so to hana hi thaLOL
looking at shehnaz, mitaly and romana  others too followed them. in no time krishna's face became clean.ROFL

krishna:'omg...these girls are unbelievable...Shocked'he got up from the stool.
yes they are pagalLOL sab kii sabWink

rolli noticed krishna that he was finding tough time with his girl friends.

rolli:'come on girls let us all dance togetherBig smile...'she called and try to divert them.

while others were singing and dance  komal's haldi was followed my komal's mehendi ceremony!

very good mehndi ceremony dearClap
lovely Star
i really enjoyed a lot TongueBig smile
so next one will be sangitBig smileTongue hopefullyBig smileEmbarrassed
well done Star
for you Big smileBig smile hope you like it
i can make best milk shake LOLBig smile
strawberry milkshake one of my fevTongue

mitu kya bol rahi hai?
about binny i have trust in her........Tongue

Edited by vaishu2 - 13 April 2011 at 5:21am

shahbarapiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by shumi.

yes shumi dii me too late can,t post 2 comments at one time i replied to romana and then suddenly i saw ur update i again did comment bt htey said spamming not allowed me wasOuchAngryOuchAngryAngryOuchOuch...hahaha i lubed ur story telling way...ROFL
bt no problem mitaly dii 1st happy... r chalu she is smart na!Big smile romana ko to dekho baat mujh se ki likha what r u doing now r phr edit kar k reserved kar diya...lol that was too funny ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL. btw u should have also done the same trick na...LOL

bohat beehoddi ...behoodi nahi chalaak bolo chalaak!Big smile hai par meri dostwa hai na hona hi hai aisaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  yep dost ti mai kuch bhi chalta hai...Big smile
@shummiBig smile
underline Wink
she can't do it cause i already quoted  her post  hahaha...yeh kya kar di ya tum ne? ROFL ROFL
i had doubt about itWinkWink heee.LOL..such mai u are v smart!Big smile
dii ab me kya kaho sb kuch mitaly dii ne bata hi diya well thanks dii meri story pasand karne k liye na waise me to ho hi aisi k har koi meri har baat pasand karta hai hai na Winkwell w8 for ur lovely updateEmbarrassed
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

krishna's bed room:

LOLLOLLOLLOL fash gaya becharaLOLLOL such maiLOL

krishna:'wahi mere pure kay pure pyaare 42 friends...Disapprove'
pyaare 42 friendsLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL...hai na pyaare!TongueWink

lovely hall decorationBig smileTongue thanks yaarBig smile...i stole it from this forums pics galleryLOLWink
mitaly:'tum log bahut chote ho...mai shuru karun ge...Tongue'she pushed romana.romana lost her balance...went and fall on krishna's lap(...ROFL)

me 1st againWinkWinkBig smileBig smileStarDancingDancingDancingDancing...yeh tho ho na hi tha!Big smile

krishna:'omg...Shocked...utto...Disapprove'he helped her to get up from his lap where as romana did not co operate with him.
yeh sweet lucchaROFLROFL...cute luccha! LOL

romanu:EmbarrassedWink...'she winked at mitaly sitting in krishna's lap

mitaly:'Angry...'
AngryAngryOuch besharm aik bhi mokaa nahi chodegeeROFL...chod na bhi nahi cha hi yehLOL...competition bahut hai hai na...iss leyehLOL

mitaly:EmbarrassedWink....Wink'while putting haldi on krishna's cheek she winked at him twice.

LOLLOL thats my chanceWink...yep u got ur chance nowWink

romana:'hey rabbha!Shocked...besharam!Angry...tu ne mere kishna ko aank mara?Shocked behaya...Angry'
hhatooEmbarrassedWink lol what is that hhatoo!LOL

mitaly:'aaa aaa haa haaAngry...thodi dar pehele tu krishna kay godi mai girgaye aur utt ne ka naam hi le nahi rahi thi....wo ka?...haan!Angry...'
wohi tooLOLLOL look who is talkingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL exactly mitaly the great!LOL
surbhi:' i lub u krishEmbarrassed...muahhhh!....Tongue' she pasted the haldi on both the cheeks.
shurbhi Big smile also LOLBig smile...yaar don't under estimate subhi Wink...wo hum kissi se kam nahi hai
 LOL

muskaan:'...where should i put???Confused... there is no place left on his face 'she wondered looking at krishna's face covered with haldi.
muskaan jaldi se laga leyLOLLOL heeeeLOL

binny:' my sweetuTongue...sweet heart...Heart...' she made haldi as a small ball and stuck it on his nose tip.
 haahaaaaa  binny LOLLOLLOLLOL
vaishu yaar kuch samlaooWink...both of them r out of control!LOL
krishna:Angry Clown

mitaly: lagta hai aaj kay baad she will not wash her face....Angry'
yep LOLLOLWink ab yeh hoo gaya tattoLOL tatto!LOL

romana:'give me some....Tongue' she took some haldi from shehnaz and put it on her face.
ye lo ji LOLLOLLOL...heee...LOL

mitaly:'argh!Angry...'she went and removed haldi from krishna's face and put it on her face to compete with romana.
 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so to hana hi thaLOL...tho ho ga ya na!Wink

krishna:'omg...these girls are unbelievable...Shocked'he got up from the stool.
yes they are pagalLOLLOLLOLLOL sab kii sabWink me 2 me 2Tongue...i am proud to be krish's paagalDancing

very good mehndi ceremony dearClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap thanks mitaly
lovely EmbarrassedEmbarrassedStarStarStarStar thanks againBig smile
i really enjoyed a lot TongueBig smile i am v glad that u enjoyed itBig smile
so next one will be sangitBig smileTongue hopefullyBig smileEmbarrassed sureBig smile...r u ready with your dance steps!Tongue...romana already started her dance rehearsalsLOLWink...tho get ready for mukabla!LOL
well done StarStarStarStarStarStar thanks sweetyBig smile
for you Big smileBig smile hope you like it. aw...strawberry! Tonguei love to eat. here we get lot of strawberry for reasonable prise.so i use to buy frequently and make milk shake.Big smile
i can make best milk shake LOLBig smile oh! i too canBig smile
strawberry milkshake one of my fevTongue mine 2Big smile

for you strawberry dessert!Tongue

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

@shummiBig smile
underline Wink
she can't do it cause i already quoted  her post  hahaha...yeh kya kar di ya tum ne? ROFL ROFL

ab may kaya karti meri khursi chali jati agaar naa karti too LOLLOLWinkLOL
may majboorLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLwo kya kaha te hai aadad se majboorLOL ROFL

i had doubt about itWinkWink heee.LOL..such mai u are v smart!Big smile
thnx yaar Big smileyaar ,, smart rahnaa padta hay varna dehk hi loo WinkWinkWink
sab koo no 1     banna hay ...
LOLLOLLOLROFL...i know yaar...ROFL... when my ff end i will be missing all these funCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Best Mehendi Madness Shumi Ji!Thumbs Up thanks shehnazBig smile There's a sweetness in this part blended with humor! The haldi part was brillant!...thanks againBig smile funniest prank when Mithaly pushed our dear Ramona on Krish's Lap!ROFL  hahaha lol LOLI love how you make the girls characters so close to each other!..very loveable, bubbly and crazy girls indeed!Wink ...true they are all very loveable, bubbly and crazy sweet girls Big smileBut too bad we did not have an item song scene to dance with Baba!ROFL...item song! Tonguefine next up date is item song dance! done lol LOLBechara Baba!LOL  such much Wink Please continue soon Shumi Ji! to night inshalllah Big smileLove you loads and big hug from Me! thank you and lub u 2

And a Hi to all the cute girls in this story!!Proud to be a big family!
orkut friendship scraps, friendship images for orkut, myspace
Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace
Thanks Shumi Ji!

shahbararoshna1020

Go to top