Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 116)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii di.....hi eden Hug...ssup??????.....nothing much!Big smile....m backkkkkk..i was missing youCry...finally aft a whole week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know Ouchreally misd ur FF alot....me missing uCry...will read d chaps n comment in a while take ur time take ur time. u r back that is more than enough for me Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Originally posted by shumi.

Eden_luvsKriya aka eden:'wowShocked...'she took krishna's perfume and sprayed on herself.............wow i took Krish's perfume....gt 2 knw d secret bhing him smelling so gud n enchanting.umm so u found out the secret of his smellLOL..............lub u so much Shumi di remembering me even wen i was nt an active member 4 d past one week........lub u alot...how come i will forget?. u r a very loyal reader from day one. i lub u for that Big smile..Oh Ya 4got 2 tell u dat i jus lubd my Black gown...glad u like it...Big smile.aft all Its Arhaan's fav colour na..oh!Tongue.i remember he sayin dat he lyks white n Black....gud memory dearBig smile....M yet 2 read d other chaps so i'll comment l8r okBig smile

'..........2 girls fighting 4 one perfume....bt y nt aft all its Krish's perfume. trueWinkEmbarrassed

....haha v all ran away...behudapanLOL

romana::Ouch Shocked Cry...idiots...Angry... raaste mai kun diwaar khada kar di?...Angry 'Aww Poor Ramona bangd her head on d wall.so sweet of u.feeling sorry for ur friend!Big smile

krishna...krishna...krishna...'Oho Mitaly gt ur new Bg haan.yepTongue mitalyyyy mitalyyyy....mitalyyyyLOL

...yeh tere bas ki baat nahi hai...tu kaante kii takkar nahi karsaktiTongue...'Hahaha Kaante ki takkar! lolLOL

sweet_bhanki:'omg...i got krishna's brown bodhi seed wala bracelet...Tongue'she jumped with excitement as if she got a treasure....anything of Krish is seriously a treasure 4 me ...i know thatLOL

shehnaz:'krishu ka har ek cheez lovely hi hota hai....Big smile' so true...wahi tho!LOL... 
...chun chun kay marungi...chun chun kayAngry.....yeah  n we all will help u in dat shehnaz..lolLOL..so annoyingAngry....girrrrAngry...'she grinned in gabber singh style....n d first victim will be....u knw who......samajdar ko ishaara hi kaafi hai...bahut kaafi hai beta...maine samaj gaye...LOL

muskaan:LOL....but don't forget they are all krishna's in laws...Wink'...dats d biggest reason 4 them being alive uptill nw.exactlyAngry

krishna:'Shocked....what the hell you are doing here?'he asked them in his loud voice.other wise his voice cannot reach them.the room was so noisy and messy......Hum sab ne Krish ke room ka kabadda kar diya...Poor Krish gt a shock lookin his 42 girlfriends spread all ova his room.yep beechara...OuchLOL
as soon as krishna entered, all the girl's concentration turned towards him.'...krishna...krishna...krishna...'he was surrounded by them....bechara bach nahi paya.hahahaLOL

krishna:'party neechay ho rahi hai . tum sab neechay jao....amma is calling you . all of you go down....Smile'he tried to send them out in a polite way.as soon as they heared sumitra's name they all  went down one by one......oh let us all run b4 d danger approaches...before the bomb blast...lolLOL

shumi ....Shumi di u look awesome....very pretty dress.thanks dear...EmbarrassedBig smile

piyasiya aka moti...ROFL....Oh no shez too moti 2 fit in d dress...i think she needs a larger size...XXXL.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...hahaha...u r v correctLOL

sweet_bhanki:'who invited this moti??...Angry' ....I think she came without invitation 2 grab sum healthy food 2 make herself more 'Fit' may beLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020Mitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

oh!!! 42 girls n krish bed room ...heeeeeLOLWink. i wonder wat willl be d cond wen all pratigya form girls would hve been der.........aur zyada sunder dekhta.......... ROFLLOL  hahaha LOLwow!!! shumi dii !!! aap aaye bahar aaye mehfil mein..aw...i am impressed dear. thank you so much...i lub u for ur lovely shehariEmbarrassed dii for such a lovely & hillarious chp....i rlly enjoyd r'dng dis chp....thanks rosahnaBig smile.  shumi dii 

rose bouquet for u Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbararoshna1020Mitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

dii i ve editted my comment on pg 110 thanks muskaan Big smiledo check it yep and i replied on pg 115 Big smileand dii whatever happened wid u yesterday very bad i know yaar...i was like Angry Cry Angry Cry Angry hamare sath bhi hota hai bt u shld be appreciated THANKSBig smile cuz i know my readers r waiting for me and i don't want to disappoint them.Ouch phr se likha mindblowing r wo bhi itna jaldi u deserved thisClapThumbs UpStarHug love u dii lub u 2Big smile

Mitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

sun7shine aka binny went fast pushing roshna1020 aka roshna. Mere ko pata tha ki binny aisa hi kuch karegi.. Poor Roshna.. ROFL...it is not the mistake of binny you know....she was in hurry na?Embarrassed

binny:' Tongue...without caring roshna she went and fall flat on the bed spreading her hands wide and rolled on it.(ROFL....) Hey Bhagwan.. Ouch Mere Krishu ka bed... ROFL...hahahaLOL

binny:'this is where my sweetu krishnu sleeps every day... I wish I would be sleeping with him.. Tongue'....girrrrr....too selfish...AngryLOLshe said while rolling from one end to other end,due to her excitement she over rolled ... 'DHADAMMMM....' fall from the other side of the bed , her butt hit on the floor and became flat.ROFL Very Good.. Clap who told her to roll on the bed.....excitement dear excitement!LOL btw bechaari girpadi...instead f feeling sorry for her u r Clap! ...lolLOL

Mussu.. Why are you fidgeting with his cosmetics..?? Angry...hota hai jane do...LOL

vaishu:'where is the wash room?....Angry Clown...'where is the wash room?....Angry Clown'she yelled

Arrey koi meri Sweetu koi washroom jane ka rasta toh batao.. ROFL...heeeeLOL

hamida:' LOL...yaar wo khabi left mai rahata hai, kabi right mai...pata nahi aaj kahan hai!Confused...LOL'

OMG.. Hami di... LOL...such kaha na?Wink

while others were doing masti kriya_life aka romana opened the wardrobe to see krishna's shining and colourful tight shirts.
aww... I love his shirts.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...ab iss dunya ko waapas bhi aaja ...LOL 

azi:'wow! i am looking like a little princess Embarrassed...!Dancing' she danced with joy. Azi Darling wearing my Krishu's shirt....she may be looking cute na? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...

romana:' mil gayaTongue.....mil gayaTongue.....' she left the shirt and ran towards the corner to take the shoes. due to her over speed 'NUCHHHH...'her fore head bang on the corner of the wall. Oh No.. I fell down.. so sad...Cry Cry...lol when binny fall u were Clap.now it is ur turn...LOL

romana::Ouch Shocked Cry...idiots...Angry... raaste mai kun diwaar khada kar di?...Angry 'this line.... ROFL ROFL...heeeeeLOL

SadieLuvs Suku:ROFL  laughed looking at her fore head. why is Sadia laughing?? Angry...look at the mirror u will find itLOL

romana:' ewww....ab mai yeh shakal se mere krish ka saam na kaise karun gi???Cry...' Aur nahi toh kya?? Angry Cry LOL...heeeeeLOL

Aa gayi... meri Sweetuu.....woooClap

mitaly:Tongue...wow...!Tongue...' she was excited with her new height and tried to walk with the back ground music playing in her mind  mitalyyyy...mitalyyyy...mitalyyyy... just like krishna...krishna...krishna...'

Shumi di.. itni bhi tareef mat karo.. woh saatve aasman par jayegi..phir usko neeche laane mein pareshaani hogi... ROFL ROFL...hahahaLOL

mitaly:'AAHHHH.....OuchShockedAngry....' she yelled with pain. Very Good... Very Good.. LOL...abey firse!ShockedLOL

romana:'ROFL.... ...yeh tere bas ki baat nahi hai...tu kaante kii takkar nahi karsaktiTongue...' Very true Shumi di... Absolutely sahi baat.. Clap.par try tho kar sakti na? try kar ne mai kya harz hai?LOL

mitaly:Angry Ouch...i hate these shoes...'with no other go she removed the shoes and threw it in two different direction. Grapes are sour.. oops Shoes are bad.. ROFL...heeeeeLOL

romana:Angry...she too don't want to take the shoes which were discarded by her competitor mitaly. Right...aur nahi tho kya?LOL

romana:ROFL...i think my bump is better...atleast i can put some make up and cover up...ROFL' thats right....abey ...yeh kya right right la ga rakhi hai?LOL

mitaly: Angry Shocked...

shefads aka shehnaz:'let me also try my luck....Tongue' she checked the wardrobe drawer.....and found an amazing item... GUN!

Oh My.. Shehnaz found Such a wonderful item.. ROFL ROFL...chakaas!!LOL

natasha aka natasha :'ga...ga...ga...gun...'she stammered looking at the gun.

shehnaz:' wow...gun!Tongue.......how lovely it is! Tongue...' she took it in her hand and kissed the gun. Shehnaz.. Control...wahi tho!LOL

natasha aka natasha:'argh!AngryShocked....kissi ko gun lovely lagta hai kya?ShockedAngry....behoodi...Shocked' Shumi di... ROFL ROFL...lolWink

shehnaz:'krishu ka har ek cheez lovely hi hota hai....Big smile'she kissed it again I agree...behoodi!LOL

krishna:'GOD! Shocked GUN!Angry.... give it to me....Disapprove' he took the gun from shehnaz.

shehnaz:Unhappy OMG.. Poor Shehnaz.. Feeling so sad.. Unhappy gun haat se chale gaya na...!Ouch 
muskaan:LOL she giggled looking at shehnaz's upset face. Mussu.. dont laugh...lolLOL 

'Ohhhh....shumi dii came...Big smile'they all came down to join shumi.

shumi
premprem1:'wow...you look gorgeous...Big smile'she complimented her as usual.

Haila.. Shumi di.. you look hot...thanks yaarTongue

piyasiya aka moti...ROFL

sweet_bhanki:'who invited this moti??...Angry' yeah.. who invited this moti??

heeeeLOL

Mitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

where sweety aj dopahar missing u in beehooda thread hahahahah
abey musu...where is ur first place?ROFL
yes shumi dii me too late can,t post 2 comments at one time i replied to romana and then suddenly i saw ur update i again did comment bt htey said spamming not allowed me wasOuchAngryOuchAngryAngryOuchOuch...hahaha i lubed ur story telling way...ROFL
bt no problem mitaly dii 1st happy... r chalu she is smart na!Big smile romana ko to dekho baat mujh se ki likha what r u doing now r phr edit kar k reserved kar diya...lol that was too funny ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL. btw u should have also done the same trick na...LOL

bohat beehoddi ...behoodi nahi chalaak bolo chalaak!Big smile hai par meri dostwa hai na hona hi hai aisaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  yep dost ti mai kuch bhi chalta hai...Big smile

Mitu_piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutisinha

AWSOMEEEEEEE EDITINGGGGGGG DEAR
thanks shruti dear Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz