Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 10)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

wowie wowie diiiiiiiiiii it,s was so lovely  thanks dear Big smilepar kaba me haddi ki kya zarorat thi...no yaar he is not going to be kabaab mai haddi...he is as sweet as nitin....Wink sorry bt u know na diii itni jaldi wapis mat le jana kriya ko zara r maza lene dena ....sure...Big smilemore than the hug i know now u,ll smile and say beehodi ...exactly....more than hug is kiss that one i have already given...what else u want behoodi....WinkLOLEmbarrassedso that,s i,m i know U sweety...Big smilehahah wounderful thanksBig smile waiting for next try to update soon....Big smile i toooooooo loved the farm visit bt i,m scared about it ...y beta...scared?Confused...it is fun you know Tonguelove it thanks Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Shumi diiiiiiiiiiiiiii, binny nny nny nny....Big smileamazinggggggggggggggggg chap,thanks yaar Big smile loved the bike ride and ofc, the kriya moments in the fields, aww they were so cute...thanks for liking it. hope u will like my next up date 2 Big smile Update soon..sureBig smile Eagerly waiting.thanksBig smile..
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiii...
edited my comments at page 3....thank u dearBig smile
my net....Angry..almost took my jaan to post the comment...Angry..yaar even my net is very slow for the oast 2 daysOuch
will comment to the latest update tomorrow.....no probs azi kutty Big smilevery sorry diii....girrrrrrrrr don't u know that i hate sorry....so don't say that here afterAngry
tc..u 2Big smile
urs azikutty

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Shumi diiiiiii...........
im back!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back dear Hug
eppidi irkkinge? naan nalam nee nalama chellam ?Big smilemy jaannu kids? they 2 r fine Big smileMUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for them...sureBig smile...
n regarding the chap...........this is for u...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug wow...

this is for sending Krishna to sarangpur.....Embarrassedbechara..was missing her toooo much na?we too..EmbarrassedWinkLOL...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..exactly Big smileshakti feeling insecure wen krishna told "I love u" to rolli....ROFL lol...krishna hai hi issa...all the married men will feel insecure in front of him...LOLn it seems lyk krishna is gonna stay there for a long tym...LOLLOL...obviously Winkyaa...it'll be better na?WinkEmbarrassed yepBig smile
nw back to Sarangpur....wah!!!excellent n wonderful pics...!!!!wat a big haveli!!!!!!!! thanks Big smile!i was mesmerised by that single pic!n shyamiji with walking stick...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.OMG!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL...i was actually imagining him with that outfit n stick..ROFLROFL...kannile thanni vanthirichu sirich....ROFLROFL....hahaha....LOL.yeh shyamji ko "tho tho" ka beemari hogaye hai kaa?poor Krishna...LOLLOL. hahaha....i know...bechara krishna...LOL.atlast he reached his destination.........Wink.. finally Big smilen KriYa scene was soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......lubd the bedroom scene very much!!!!!!OMG!!!!naughty  naughty Krishna!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...made me blush even more than this....Embarrassed. glad to see u blushing...i hope now u got it what u want Tongue.cant get enf of her na?.but pratigya's reaction made me..ROFLROFL.....poor girl..ummm ummm karte hi baiti thi...her mouth was closed by krish ....what else she can say.... may be she too was enjoying the kiss by saying um ummmWink
krishna:'thank you....Tongue'he took his hand from her mouth after the complete satisfaction of kissing her.pratigya took her breath.

pratigya:'ufff...Embarrassed....this is too much!AngryEmbarrassed...'

krishna:'mere leyeh tho this is too little...Wink'
ROFLROFL....
krishna:'this shows how much i miss you...Ouch'
...awwwwwww!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... kya  hua BTB?LOL
pratigya:' fir se!Embarrassed...'

krishna:'mai kya karta?Tongue...i can not resist myself...Embarrassed'
(me too......EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL) i know chellamEmbarrassedTongue
so krishna is gonna steal that mug....apart from the portrait...LOL..believe me..i was actually thinking about ravivarman painting wen i was reading its description.....
aw....that was the best compliment to my ff....muah! awwww my Krishna butter baby!!!!!!calling nainaji dii..ROFLROFLROFL..heeeee...LOL...seriously,someone shud learn the art of buttering women from him...ROFL....waise bhi...no need for him to butter any women...they fall for him on their ownWinkEmbarrassed
i must tell u.....i jz luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubd this update....thank u soooooooooo much molayBig smile....
n im soooooooooooooo happy that u changed ur siggie back to our Karan...LOL aur kya karti yaar?Ouch....i can not keep my karan away for a long time na...UnhappyCry
n for this lallantop update.....................
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

lub u loads.....lub u 2Big smile
tc diii
me have to go...tomorrow having internals exam...oh! i hope by this time u would have finished ur examsBig smile.how was it?
urs azikutty..

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

*edited*
Shumi diiiiiii.......azi chellammmmmmmmmmmmTongue...
me back!!!!! me lubing to see u backTongue
hru?Big smilehw r my jannu kids? alhamdulillah dearBig smile
me suffering from severe throat infection n cold...Ouch..my eyes r watering..ouch! Ouchtake care azi...do salt water gargling u will feel better
n coming to the update........
ghanti laal a cow!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....hahaha....nice na?LOL
u r unbelievable diiii...thanksBig smile...ROFL.n krishna actually thot that it was her sis!!..ROFL.nothing wrong....even me thot so..WinkLOL. cuz u r BTB LOL.but i luuuuuuub the village atmosphere soooo much....it reminded me of my grandparents house where i used to go for my vacation...the house is in the middle of far stretching paddy fields n coconut trees...during my childhood days,i used to feed all the cows n hens there..n fell innumerous tyms n gt wounded running after them....LOLLOL...that golden days wont return.......Cry WOW...i am glad that my ff remind u ur sweet old days...u r right those days are golden days...Tongue
n ghanti laal saali of krishna...ROFLROFLROFL.that was the true bit in the whole part.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....hahaha....imagine how krishna might have felt..ROFL..n luubd the bond between pratigya n ganti laal......wow!!!!!!ganti laal likes Krishna!!!!!!........look,gaay bhi usse manaa nhi kar sakti...EmbarrassedLOL.then hw can i?WinkEmbarrassedLOL......sahi baat boli betaEmbarrassedBig smile
thank u soooooooooo much for the lubly n sweeeet update......u r welcome azi..Big smilethank u for  taking me back to  my childhood.....it is my pleasure.Big smile..
this is for u....(from me n my frnd...Big smile)
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

this is a request from my frnd......"diii...dnt end the ff soon...den wat will i do to nag azi everyday?" hahaha....so true ...Big smile...i will keep writiing u please keep nagging her...Wink(behoodi no:2LOL) then who is behoodi no:1?Confused
lub u loads...me 2Big smile
tc diii...u 2 aziBig smile
urs azikutty

Aziya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by KriYa_life

*edited*

Im 2nd...romanuuuuuBig smile chalo theek hai.. its ok. it is not just okAngrydouble ok dearBig smile...first or the last every single reader (inculding the silent reader)is the bestClapeach reader is a super star ...every single word means a lot to meBig smile...muah! but grabbibg 1st place that too in matter of minutes is fun...LOL

Jaanuuuuu... romanuuuuBig smileHug

muah muah muah for such a lubbly KriYa update...thanks betaBig smile

I love you...i Heartu 2

Ohh dat chota bachha lucky.. Angry kabab mein haddi..oops sorry..

I shouldnt say anything... LOLexactlyWink

even Im your chota bachha na... Cry ROFLbeta tum srif chota bachcha nahi chota luchcha bhi...ROFL

wow... I really loved the visit to the Farm..thanksBig smile

That Kiss... Blushing Blushing
But I wanted something more than the kiss.. CryROFLbehoodi...see i told u ...u r a chota luchcha...LOLWink

That bike ride.. kitna sweet tha....ummEmbarrassed

update soon okay...Hugdouble okHug

ROFL
abey! last mai kyun ROFL kar rahi ho? AngryROFL
oh Ho.. My new name- CHOTA LUCHCHA..
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

*edited*

Im 2nd...romanuuuuuBig smile chalo theek hai.. its ok. it is not just okAngrydouble ok dearBig smile...first or the last every single reader (inculding the silent reader)is the bestClapeach reader is a super star ...every single word means a lot to meBig smile...muah! but grabbibg 1st place that too in matter of minutes is fun...LOL

Jaanuuuuu... romanuuuuBig smileHug

muah muah muah for such a lubbly KriYa update...thanks betaBig smile

I love you...i Heartu 2

Ohh dat chota bachha lucky.. Angry kabab mein haddi..oops sorry..

I shouldnt say anything... LOLexactlyWink

even Im your chota bachha na... Cry ROFLbeta tum srif chota bachcha nahi chota luchcha bhi...ROFL

wow... I really loved the visit to the Farm..thanksBig smile

That Kiss... Blushing Blushing
But I wanted something more than the kiss.. CryROFLbehoodi...see i told u ...u r a chota luchcha...LOLWink

That bike ride.. kitna sweet tha....ummEmbarrassed

update soon okay...Hugdouble okHug

ROFL
abey! last mai kyun ROFL kar rahi ho? AngryROFL
oh Ho.. My new name- CHOTA LUCHCHA..
do u like it?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulMitu_

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
my daddy dear calling me by dat name.. I dnt mind.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.Mitu_

Go to top