hum abhi race say bahar hayy
aany kii koshish karangey😆
thanx dear
wait for next😃 
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Shumi diiiiiiii.......
im back back back agn!!!
eppidi irukkinge?fine na?hw r my jannu kids?
missed ur updates sooooo much....jz came home to have a visit at forum....tomorrow have to go agn.its my uncle's marriage preparations that r gng on.so been a bit busy...
jz read ur update wen i was gng to my clg today so quickly put a reserved comment n here im to comment nw....
ok enf of my bak bak..😆..n coming to the update.....
woooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!i have jz returned after a ferry ride thru niagra!!!!😃....wah!!!awesome awesome!!!!!it was truely an AMAZING RIDE!!!have seen niagra only on Discovery Channel...😆.thank u so much for the informative n yet another beautiful update..i felt lyk i was reading a travelogue to niagra.the videos were really beautiful..haan!enna panrath?ippidi paakka than mudiyum..ithukkaka Canada poka mudiyaathe..😆
hmm..budhao seem to knw a lot about niagra falls..😛..i was thinking......the speciality every ff of urs is that it contains a lot of beautiful depictions of places n filled with wonderful pics......i knw u take a lot of tym finding these pics...but hw do u manage to knw so much of info about each n every places?thats truely a greaaaaat thing!!!Kudos to u for that!👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

n my fav part......
krishna:'....mai baraat lekay zarur aunga.wo bhi jalt se jalt😊 🤗...'he hugged her.after an passionate hug he separated her from him.

krishna:' if i am not there and if amma comes to know that i am in sarangpure...she is going to make scrambled egg of mine...😔'he said keeping his face seriously sad.
😆......poor Krishna....imagine him infront of Amma catching him red handed..scrambled egg.....🤣

krishna:' ek baar hamari shaadi hoja ne do....'he said as if he is challenging pratigya.

pratigya:'ek baar tho ho chuki hai....'

krishna:' haan...haan...mera matlab ...aur ek baar hamari shaadi hoja ne do....fir dayk na...mere leyeh tho sasural genda phool....😎' he started singing horribly.
aur ek baar!???kitne baar karoge shaadi?😳🤣
So komal is returning to India..that means Krishna has to leave asap.....😭
so we will be missing KriYa together for a few updates ryt?😭..k,i'll adjust.coz im waiting for something else...😉😳😆..remember u saying smfn to me at the beginning of this ff?😉.about coming to my homeland?😳hope u understand ur uncontrollable BTB....😆😆
for the lallantop explanation n for the superb video......
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
(from my friend too..😃)
take care of urself diiii
waiting for ur update
lub u loads
urs azikutty

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

⭐️wow dii u r also back and me also  yep.😃..so we hug each other.🤗..i,m happy that i had not missed any part 😊...u will never😉

well now about chp the chp was so brilliant all the pics were awsome and vedio tooooooooooo it was nice and beautiful scene👏⭐️⭐️ thanks muskaan 😃 love these type of places to watch them live will b a pleasure for anyone sure...naiyagra is a must visit place...😛 hope in life i may c this type of manzar😍 sure and soon inshallah😃
happy that now komal is f9 and coming back wish them happy married life 😊 thanku thank u 😃
love the emotions of krishna as a brother he is so happy he is a good son and very gud bro too...and to c him happpppppyyyyyy i,m on cloud 9 😉 hahaha....keep some place in cloud 9  me 2 want to be there 😉😆bt also sad as he is not gonna going to meet me again 😭 heee 😉 btw no worry u will be meeting him soon again...how? to know that read my updates...😉
and also sad for pratigya she is so upset and sad😕😭😭 obviously
dii ab jaldi se unki dobara shadi kara do na unhe is tarha alag nahi dekh sakte dukh hume bhi hota hai naOuch no worry my next mission is kriya marriage😃
awsome and nice chp waiting for next⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😊😊😊 thank u and lub u for ur cute 4 Star

Originally posted by Mitaly..

congrat for muskkan😃
ur most welcome dii bt missing u so much come back this race me and i think all  r waiting for u
Originally posted by roshna1020

wow !!! day by day m  rank s increasng.....🥳
this is what called good going...😆
Originally posted by shumi.

it,s for u dii🤗and don,t worry dii there r many places i booked on cloud 9 for my all sweeties sis ⭐️me will again meet krishna wow waiting for that😍
Originally posted by shefads

Nice Chapter!  thanks shehnaz...😃but too short Kriya Scenes!🤣😆  hahaha...itna shoet comment mai itna hi melega na...🤣😆   i would have enjoyed more a passionate kiss rather than a passionate hug!😉😆   again! 🤣😆  the cute convo between Krish and Lucky was sweet! thanks 😃Hope we get more Kriya in the upcoming part!  heeee 😉breath-taking Pics Shumi Ji!👍🏼...thanks dear 😃.loved all of them! very glad.😃..by the way did u watch the VDO? 😆 😆⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤗😃  thank for ur 11 stars and 8 claps...is there any thing special in that number 11 & 8 ?😉😆 Take Care! yep yep 😉 
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Hum aa gaye😃😳😉
aajkal hum thoda busy hay😆?😉
no worry dear , family , studies and health comes fist...😃 come to my ff during ur free time and have fun....😃 sure soon you people r going to have lot of fun here😃
hi shumi di
how r u?
nice chapter😛  wonderful kriya scene 😆 lucky and krishu scene was cute.😊
superb pics of niagara fall👏
tc.😛
😛 waiting for next chapter😊