fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

what R u talking dear😲

@ mitaly πŸ€£...yaar she is very very new to IF and did you notice?  it is her first postπŸ˜ƒ i think by mistake she landed in to my ff thread...🀣 any way let us all welcome herπŸ˜ƒ
@ridzi ...welcome dear...πŸ€—no worry pratigya will never die...if that happens then the CV's should change the name of the serial ...pratigya to krishnaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shumi.

@ mitaly πŸ€£...yaar she is very very new to IF and did you notice?  it is her first postπŸ˜ƒ i think by mistake she landed in to my ff thread...🀣 any way let us all welcome herπŸ˜ƒ
@ridzi ...welcome dear...πŸ€—no worry pratigya will never die...if that happens then the CV's should change the name of the serial ...pratigya to krishnaπŸ˜†
oh i did not see if 1st post🀣
yes will welcome herπŸ˜†
i don't like it my no is not increased its 8 this time again.πŸ˜† hello shumi di how r u?
nice chapter Bull fightπŸ˜›
what a thought of krishna about syam saxsena.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for this part!..it was very interesting!πŸ‘I've learned so many thingsπŸ˜ƒlooks like this is my shortest comment!πŸ˜†πŸ€£ anyway looking forward to the next part ShumiJi! Take Care!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by shefads - 13 years ago
Shumi diiiiiiii........
me back!!!came to my home to watch the WC....so thot y dont leave m comment on the recent update....
eppidi irikkinge?my jaannu kids?
neways,jz read the chap...

wow!!!so its jallikattu tym..usually i watch it on tv at tyms of pongal...its too scary u knw...wen i saw the bull dashing n the men running behind it,i quickly close my eyes with both hands...its rly good that it was banned.but still its practised in rural areas of tamil nadu ryt?
but lubd ur update completely although the bull taming did scared me off..
BEWARE:im gonna quote something.....πŸ˜†
pratigya:😑...kyun ki tumara dimaag ulta kaam karta hai...'🀣

krishna put his hand around her shoulder and hold her close to him to protect her from other crazy spectators rubbing and bumping on her knowingly and unknowingly.
too protective na?i lub him more n more....u knw..luchcha..☺️
wen i was reading pratigya's words to krishna
,pratigya:' you know...legend says that in earlier days women used this game to choose their husbands.....πŸ˜ƒ...taming a bull without any weapon was taken as a mark of masculinity....'

pratigya:'krishna...these participant are wealthy peopleπŸ˜ƒ...it is not the matter of money.it is all the matter of  manhood...it is considered as a heroic act on the part of the young men...'
.i thot."this is it"surely  Krishna is gonna tame the bull"...but he is toooo far from it....🀣🀣poor Krishna..🀣🀣

n wat??????????????????Krishna returning to delhi?????hw can he go?esp without the Sax knowing the truth...????????so we wont get any KriYa scenes for a while ryt?😭...
so no update today.....yipee!!!!nw dont throw chappal at me..i will be at my uncles home n evn if u update today,i wont be able to read it till mon morning....so im relieved!!!!!!
yaa..me too watching WC....enjoy the game....!!!!!!!!!
n for this scary yet beautiful update.......
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...
this is from me n my frnd..
take care diiiii.....
lub u loads
urs azikutty

hi dii h r u ?hope f9 and chp was nice dii as today i,m very late sorry for that well about the chp krishna ne waha bhi moqa nahi chore pratigya k shoulder par hath rakh diya and close her towards him wow love it and what pratigya told tumhara dimagh ulta hai 😑i myself very much afraid of this bull taming and is gonna w8 for next update lovely chp dii i,ve also editted my comments for previous chp on pg 59
hi shumi dii .πŸ€—. very nice chpπŸ‘πŸΌ  krishna:' waise no need for him to put his so called effort...the bull will go on its knee as soon as your papa appear in front of it...🀣      ..... very wel said krishuπŸ‘@ lest we get relief frm saxsena.....thnks for d information abt bull taming ..... waiting for d next chp.... lub  u shumi dii πŸ€—
Updated my post on pg 67... Btw di, Congratulations and Celebrations India won... Chakde Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!     πŸ˜ƒ     πŸ˜Š Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
shumii diiiiiiiiiii
firstt congratss wee wonn such a dificultt matchhhhh .......world cup is our's ...........................
now the chapter
it was soo cuteee
krishnaaaaa ..awwww he is soo protective of his lubb ............
thanks for so much info about bull tamingg ........
curious aboutt the precapp
updatee soonnn